Killa's World

By dailydoseofglocky

๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ; ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐ŸŒŽ More

Killa's World
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Social Update #1 ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Social Update #2 ๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ๐‘† ๐พ๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐Ÿ’‹
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
MEMORY LANE WITH THE GANG ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
SOMEONE SAY BOOK 2 ?!
Happy Mother's Day Killa ๐Ÿ’

BONUS CHAPTER

737 28 18
By dailydoseofglocky

KEY'S POV

"Mane yall mama just think she can stay out all god damn night and not come home." I mumbled on the couch with my feet kicked up.

I had Makyah in my arms trying to fall asleep so I decided to put on Sesame street since that's her favorite thing to watch.

Also cause Javen didn't like for the girls to watch coco melon.

"Damn the remote upstairs." I mumbled.

"AYE KENAI BRING ME THE REMOTE!" I shouted.

It took her a minute before she answered me back.

"MAMA SAID I CANT GO IN YALL ROOM NO MORE CAUSE OF WHEN I KNOCKED ALL HA WIGS DOWN LAST TIME!" She shouted back.

Forgot she clumsy sometimes but she get it from her pops. Long live Montae bruh.

"JAE'LAH YOU BRING ME THE REMO-Unt unt." She cut me off.

"YOU better get up and go get it I ain't yo maid." She walked in the living room and flicked me off.

I placed Makyah down in her jumper.

"Girl I'll whoop yo luh ass." I hopped off the couch and ran after Jae'Lah while she was laughing.

"I SORRY DADDY!" She laughed as I had her up in the air.

"You and yo sister go get ready for bed." I put her down.

"NAI DADDY SAID WE GOTTA PUT OUR PJ'S ON!" She shouted.

"You know he waiting for mama so they can be nasty." I heard her mumble as she ran up the stairs.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh these luh girls bad as fuck.

Walking back to the living room I scooped Makyah up and walked with her into the kitchen.

I grabbed one of the juice boxes out the fridge and then closed it.

Makyah started crying and I knew it was because she wanted to watch TV and go to sleep.

"Hold on ma we finna watch yo show." I walked to the couch and grabbed my phone sighing.

I used the remote app and turned to sesame street putting Makyah on my chest while she watched it.

"Yo." I picked up the phone seeing Ace was calling me.

"Aye you ain't here it from me but look at ya wife story!" He said fast then hung up.

Laughing I went straight to Instagram to see what he was talking bout.

"Look at yo mama still out tryna be grown her fast tail." I shook my head showing Makyah.

She just slobbed on my shirt and turned her head back watching TV.

As I was tapping through Javen's story I seen she was having fun something I wanted her to do ever since she had Makyah.

She was so busy cooped up in the house trying to get the girls ready for school and stuff it ain't look like she was taking care of her self.

So I told her I'll watch the girls today while she go out and have fun.

She deserve it after all she did for me and all she been through.

"What you ain't tryna watch this?" Makyah was started crying again so I picked her up and started patting her on the back.

She don't be doing all this when her ma here.

Tryna switch up on me.

"She want mama duh!" Kenai walked down the stairs eating a Twix.

"Where you get that from?" I asked her.

"Jae'Lah threw it at me." She said.

"C'mon." I walked upstairs with Makyah to Kenai and Jae'Lah room.

When I got up there tell me why these girls done hooked up a speaker to they TV playing music.

Shid and to top it off Jae'Lah got dice and Monopoly money in the corner.

"W-what this is?" I asked them pointing.

"Fat and Woo was playing this the last time they was over so me and Kenai was gone play. Why wassup?" Jae'Lah said

"Just tryna hustle to get this money Mane." Kenai had one hand in her pocket and the other had a juice box.

"What the Fuck?" I mumbled.

"Aye yall clean all this shit up before y'all mama get back." I told them.

I sat on Jae'Lah bed and watched as her and Kenai cleaned they room up.

These girl bad as shit Mane ain't no fucking way.

"And y'all said fat and woo?" I asked them.

"Yea-mm mm remember we don't snitch on our partners." Jae'Lah cut Kenai off.

"Sorry pops can't tell you that's against the code." Kenai said as she dapped Jae'Lah up.

"Imma kick yall luh asses get in the damn bed." I got up as the laughed.

"We going to church tomorrow." I pointed at both them.

I closed they door and walked back downstairs.

Sitting back down on the couch I was waiting on Javen to come home.

Gotta make sure she get here safe.

______

JAVEN'S POV

Walking into the house I seen Key was trying to keep his eyes open with Makyah in his arms wide awake.

"Hey fat mama." I smiled.

I grabbed her out of Key's arms and he woke up.

"I-I got her." He said still half asleep.

"Bae I got her just go upstairs I know you tired." I laughed.

He walked upstairs and I grabbed the remote turning the TV off.

Taking my shoes off I walked up the stairs to see if Kenai and Jae'Lah was sleep...probably not.

I peeked through the door and they was both rolling dice.

Hell they know bout rolling dice?

"Aht Jae'Lah bring my money." Kenai said as Jae'Lah pulled a 20 in Monopoly money out her pocket.

Ain't that some shit.

"As long as it ain't my money I could care less tho." I mumbled.

"I'm finna go see if mommy or daddy got some real money we can use. Imma go ask—BOTH YALL ASS GO TO BED NOW!" I walked in the room.

"Yes ma'am." They said as they ran to their beds and turned their lamp on.

I walked over to the both of them and gave them a kiss on the forehead.

"I love y'all both." I closed the girls room door and walked down the hallway to me and Keys room.

He knocked out in the bed with my fuzzy socks on.

"I leave for a couple hours and he this tired?" I shook my head laughing.

I walked in the bathroom and snatched my wig off.

I handed it to Makyah and she started playing with it while I sat her on the sink.

Taking the two braids I had out my head didn't take long before I pulled all my hair into a messy bun.

"Ight c'mon fat ma." I scooped Kyah in my arms and we walked out.

I threw my wig on the dresser since I had to reorganize my wigs again from when Kenai knocked them all down.

That girl so clumsy she get it from her daddy.

"I love you and thank you for everything." I kissed Key on his forehead before getting in the bed.

I was about to turn the light out until Makyah tried to bite my titty.

"Chill I ain't forget you guh. I love you too fat mama." I kissed Makyah on her forehead as she started yawning.

I was two seconds into going off to sleep until I heard the room door open and I already knew who it was.

"DONT START ALL THAT GIGGLING AND SHIT! LAY YALL BAD ASSES DOWN AND GO TO BED!" Key shouted as he rolled over with his pillow.

They must have got on his nerves? Cause he ain't never did all that before.

Jae'Lah and Kenai ran inside the room and softly hopped up in the bed making sure not to wake Makyah up.

I turned the lamp off and the girls got comfortable in the cover.

"Goodnight mommy." Kenai and Jae'Lah said.

"Goodnight babies." I said back.

"Goodnight daddy." They said to Key.

"Goodnight I love y'all." He mumbled.

Soon we all feel asleep.

"DADDY FARTED!"

"Eww bae you stank why you do that! Then you gone fan it over here. Markeyvious go spray for you sleep on the couch!"

"Smelling like badussy."

"KENAI AND JAE'LAH GO TO YALL ROOM!"

"NO WE SORRY! IT'S UNCLE FAT FAULT! HE SAID IT BEFORE!"

LLJ/LLM/LLL/LLB🤞🏽

Had to add a bonus chapter I miss writing for this book so much 💗

Javen and Jayda will have a book about there life growing up before they both moved and meet the gang so stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
551K 23.9K 46
"๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—†๐–พ, she isn't half of me" - ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ต ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
1M 41.7K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
166K 5.2K 48
" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž"