The CEO And His Girl | LISKOOK

By 7pridika14

What happens when the young and dashing billionaire CEO Jeon and Actress Lisa Manoban are asked to shoot for... More

Introduction
1. The Bumpy Ride to A Happy Ending Begins
2. A Day At The Orphanage With Soft Hearted Lisa
3. Lisa To Appear In Children's Campaign Shoot?
4. A Photoshoot with 'The Most Eligible Bachelor'
5. The Truth Behind Not Saying Those Three Words
6. Yoongi's Persuading Skills
Explanation (Not an official update)
7. Meeting Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok at the set
8. The Broken Bracelet Binds Them Forever
9. #Liskook Blows Up The Internet
10. Second Encounter At The Mall
12. Charity Dinner Turns Into Argument
Important
12. Jungkook Plans Revenge
14. The Jeons Meet Lisa
Important 2
15. Married To Each Other
16. Life Under One Roof With Him Begins
17. Liskook's Little Moment
18. Lisa's Crush On Her Husband
19. Too Much Fun
20. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.1
New Book!
BONUS (Magazines Are Out)
21. Jungkook's Unsure Revealation
22. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.2
23. Lisa And Jungkook in His Room
24. The Three Words
25. Sweet Morning
26. Lisa Mesmerises Jungkook
27. Excuses To Get Close
New Books!
Interview The Characters
28. Jungkook Protects Lisa
29. He Is Her Cure
30. The First Affectionate Contact
31. Jungkook Believes Lisa
32. Jungkook Is Aware
33. Thinking To Impress Him
34. Together in Tokyo
Heartfelt Apologies
PLAYLIST 1
35. A Romantic Stroll Under The Stars
36. Their Bonding Time
37. Lisa's Urge to Kiss Indirectly
38. Liskook In A Tight Spot
39. The Truth Is Finally Out
40. Tending To The Big Bunny
41. Not Now Not Ever
42. Feeling The Sweet Unknown Feelings
43. Dripping With Care And Affection
44. Possession And Dominance
'The Royal Love' Is Out Now
45. Another Problem Welcomes Itself
46. Jungkook's Heartfelt Apology
47. Being His Angel
48. The Bubble Of Liskook
49. The Shy Kitten Is Here
PLAYLIST 2
50. The Long Awaited Wish Comes True
51. The Words Of Jeon Lalisa
Important 3 (Updating Schedule)
52. How His Love Is
Translation
53. The Longingness Is There
54. The Longingness Is There Pt.2
55. Superstar Lisa In The House

13. Marry Me!

3.3K 120 25
By 7pridika14

Lisa's POV

"Looks like Kyungwoo has dozed off in your lap." Mr. Jeon points his finger to the little boy who has his face in the crook of my neck. I tilt his face a little to the side so as to not disturb him and indeed he has dozed off.

"Yes, he is sleeping." I smile at the cute boy in my lap. "He must have been tired after playing." Mr. Jeon gestures at the staff to take him to bed.

"Hmm. He looks such an angel." I add to Mr. Jeon's previous statement. "I must say you are a natural with children, Ms. Manoban." He chuckles before continuing, "Please have your coffee Ms. Manoban"

"Oh yes..." I take the cup and start sipping. Right now, my mind is in a different state.

Is Kyungwoo Jungkook's son?

Is he married?

Lisa..what are you thinking? He has given you anything but insults and ...pain.

But there is this ache in my chest as the possibility of Kyungwoo being his son intensifies. They were looking so close to each other that day at the mall and he calls Mr. Jeon as Halabeoji. Like if Kyungwoo is not his son then why is he calling Mr. Jeon his grandfather. Does Mr. Jeon have another son? Hell no! From what I have heard, JJK Group has only one heir and that too Jeon Jungkook.

Damn! Lisa, get a fucking grip on yourself!

So what if Kyungwoo is his son, huh?

But...

I don't care!

I can't take it anymore.

"Uhh...Mr. Jeon?" I hesitate a little since  he is busy scrolling through his phone.
"Yes, Ms. Manoban" He immediately replies. "Actually...uhh I-"

"Please don't hesitate. Speak up." He encourages me and it is enough for me to speak out my thoughts.

"Is Kyungwoo your grandson?" I finally finish and a confusion is etched on his face. "Not to be rude but why do you ask?" He asks calmly.

Lisa, how much stupid you can be!

Now deal with the embarrassment.

"J-Just curious. Yes curious." I reply a little too fast.

"Oh..I see. Yes, Kyungwoo is my grandson."

Ouch.

Lisaaa...he is in his 50s. He will have a grandson.

"Oh..." I trail off.

"You have only one son, right?" I ask to confirm.

"Yes..." He is now eyeing me with a little mischief in his eyes. I mean not that kind but a childish glint as if Mr. Jeon is liking the questions I am asking.

"Oh so you have only one son and a grandson..." I say before sipping my coffee.

"Yes and yes..." He replies again.

Asking again and again will not change the truth Lisa...

Even this sweet coffee is tasting bitter than before.

Truth is bitter. It's a fact.

"But not real one" He adds

"Pardon?" I am confused.

"I said Kyungwoo is my grandson but not real one" I furrow my eyebrows at this and he must have noticed confusion on my face because he adds, "Kyungwoo is my brother-in-law's real grandson. He is often out on business trips and we always ask him to drop Kyungwoo to us."

"Oh...I see" I bob my head several times and take a sip of my coffee.

Coffee is sweet.

Lisa...you didn't have anything to do, right?

So what if he would have been married? It is not like you would have minded...

Or maybe...

"But I have always wanted a real grandson but my son is so busy that he doesn't think about his father's wishes." He chuckles sadly.

"Your wish will come true...soon" I give him a reassuring smile. Just then a man in his early 30s comes in. "Good evening Chairman Jeon and Ms. Manoban." I stand up and bow with a polite smile on my face.

"He is Mr. Cha. Our empire's Public Review Officer." I extend my hand to him and he returns my handshake. "It is a pleasure meeting you, Ms. Manoban." He smiles politely "Me too, Mr.Cha" I take my previous seat and then Ms. Lee comes in.

"Chairman Jeon?" She speaks grabbing his attention.

"Yes Ms. Lee" He replies. "Mr. Jeon is on his w-" She is cut off by a sweet honeyed voice with a hint of professionalism.

"Dad, you called me? I was a little busy with some papers. Everything okay?" Jungkook appears at the entrance buttoning up his suit jacket.

He looks so even better than before. More handsome. His silver piercing dangling and his jet black hair fanning his forehead.

He looks up now from buttoning up his jacket to his father. He still has not discovered me, I guess.

"Oh son, meet Ms. Manoban. I know you two have already met but meet again." He gestures to me making Jungkook follow his hand and that is when my breath kinda hitches in my throat. He comes forward and extend his hand, "Nice to meet you again, Ms. Manoban."

W-What?

This is our first decent encounter. I am a little taken aback by his behaviour. Of all the times, we have met he has been rude and cold to me but the only difference now is that he has covered up his rudenessand coldness with his professional smile.

I know damn well he must be calling me a bitch or slut in his mind.

"It is a pleasure to meet you again too, Mr. Jeon." I give him a genuine smile and that is when this jerk smirks.

"Indeed it is, Ms. Manoban" His grip tightens on my hand which is still in his and here everyone must be thinking we are sharing a friendly moment.

Which. Is. Not. True.

He suddenly loosens the grip and I retreat my hand.

Damn. It hurt.

I take my seat again while he takes one with his father directly across me and Mr. Cha standing beside Mr. Jeon and  Ms. Lee standing beside Jungkook.

Mr. Cha starts talking about the 8 month contract that I will be involving myself into for being the ambassador of CELINE. The fees and all.

The whole time we are discussing, I find Jungkook hotter than ever. And I can definitely sense the change in Mr. Cha's behaviour. Before Jungkook came, he was relaxed and calm but after Jungkook's arrival, he has tensed around him as if he fears Jungkook. He is more professional in front of him.

Maybe Jungkook is strict.

Right now, Jungkook is listening to Mr. Cha's analysis report of CELINE. The way his eyebrows furrow when he senses something missing, the way he is chin palming himself and his finger on his chapped lips, the slope of his big nose. The way he makes gestures with his hand with his silver Rolex glinting in light when he suggests something to which the two male immediately agree. Even his side profile is amazing.

"So this means we can start the shoot from next month?" Mr. Jeon asks pulling me out of Jungkook's effect.

"Indeed Chairman Jeon" Mr. Cha replies.

"What do you say, Jungkook?" Mr. Jeon asks the handsome hunk across me. He looks up and gazes straight at me. "Whatever Ms. Manoban likes"

I am doomed. "Y-Yes. N-Next month is good."

Lisa why did you stutter? Idiot.

"So it's done." Mr. Jeon says dismissing the meeting.

"We are really looking forward to work with you, Ms. Manoban." Mr. Jeon says and I bow at him. "Me too." I smile

"See you soon, Ms. Manoban" and he exits with Mr. Cha who gives me a polite smile. But soon Mr. Jeon stops at the threshold realising something.

"Jungkook, what are you waiting for?" He asks him making him stand up.

"Dad, I need to make her sign the contract. So I am going to do that." He replies making me look at him.

"Oh my. I forgot it. Son, I don't know what I will do without you." Mr. Jeon smiles and Jungkook just nods his head.

"Then where is the contract?" He asks again.

"In my office. I will make her sign there." Jungkook replies

"Oh sure son. Sure." Mr. Jeon says gleefully.

He seems to like his decision since he nods his head a little too much with a small smile playing on his lips. And with that he leaves.

Now, only me, him and Ms. Lee are left.
"Ms. Lee escort Ms. Manoban to my office."

"Yes Mr. Jeon. Ms. Manoban" She gestures me to follow ber and after a minute or two she leads me to a luxurious office.

Damn. The office is huge. Glass wall, a shiny maghony desk, aristic black and white wallpapers, and a separated area for lounging with black leather sofas, a modern coffee table sitting in the middlw of them, a big television screen. It all seems out of a anime. So unreal but real at the same time.

"Please take a seat Ms. Ma- I mean Lisa." I smile at her and take a seat. She takes her leave and that is when Jungkook comes in. He directly goes to his table and takes remote to press a button followed by a beep echoing in the room with a click as if a door closed.

Did he just lock the door with that remote?

Hi tech. What else can you expect from this rich arrogant jerk?

Then he puts the remote back in its place and he comes towards me. I am sitting on one of the black leather couches.

"W-What are you d-doing Jungkook?" I stand up as panic rises in my body. I am afraid but I am low key glad that I am alone with him.

Have you lost your mind, Lisa?

"Listen I am not in the mood to argue. Okay? So just listen and abide by my me."

"Why would I listen to you? Am I your servant?" I muster up the courage in me to look him in the eye.

"Oh, so you have started showing your true colors, now? Is that so?" He takes a step forward making me step back.

"It is nothing like that. I am myself and before you start throwing your bullshit about me being a bitch and a slut, let me tell you I am nothing like that." He again takes some step forward until I hit the wall at my back.

"Oh then what is this, huh?" He pulls out his iphone and plays the same video from yesterday.

"It is nothing like that. I never kis-" He cuts me off shouting at me.

"Just shut up!" I immediately shut up fearing him.

"What do you think, huh? You think that I will believe you if you continue lying to me!" He says in a deadly low voice.

"I did n-"

"Oh so you have got the guts to speak? What will you do when I show this to the media? This video is a solid proof of you kissing him. This little facade of yours is gonna blow off when the media and your fans will bombard you with questions and insults. You are gonna get defamed. And because of your habit of making men dance on your fingers, your family will face a huge downfall and I will make sure to fucking destroy you." He snarls and here I am a crying mess not knowing what to do when I am completely innocent.

"Why don't you ask this man, huh?" I ask through my sobs.

"Why would I ask him when I have a proof!" He grits through his teeth.

"Please don't harm my family. Don't drag them into this. They are the only people I have-"

"So you accept that you are a bitch and you kissed him, isn't it?"

"N-No I haven't ki-"

"Fine. You wanna save your family's reputation?"

"Y-Yes."

"Marry me!" My eyes widen in shock.

"P-Pardon?"

"I said marry me and this way you will save your family's reputation and I can keep an eye on you as well making your life a living hell." He reasons me and my mind stops working at his last words.

"I-I won't marry you!" I tell him with new tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Oh you will marry me bitch! I am not taking your no as my answer."

"I will not marry y-"

"It's just a matter of time. You are going to say yes to my proposal with the same mouth that you are using now. Remember this. I'll. Make. Your life. A living hell." And with that he goes back to his table and takes the same remote to open the door. He heads out and slams the door hard making me flinch.

"I can keep an eye on you and make your life a living hell"

His words are still ringing in my brain. The way his words were laced with menance are a living proof he hates me to the core. He hates me so much it hurts me. I don't know why!

I am so helpless.

________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 39 16
꧁乂✰ꮮᶤ𝔰长𝗈𝗈𝘬✰乂꧂ Her fiance ~ bossy and cold ~ His fiance ~ kind and sweet ~ Lalisa manoban a girl who had never experienced the warmth of family...
93.6K 2.8K 21
Lisa is a international model. She is a sweet girl who loves her parents so much,and can do anything for them.......But what if they ask her to marry...
37.6K 1.2K 17
in which jungkook the richest and youngest CEO of j.jk groups falls for lisa at first sight. he wanted to be close to her but misunderstood when she...
25.8K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...