๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž...

By star-l1ght

โ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข... More

|Authors Note|
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note, Please Read
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Calista Schoellman
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 25

24 0 0
By star-l1ght

❝𝘞𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳.❞

(𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞↑)

❝𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺. 𝘚𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴.❞

❝𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

Another week passed, and another weekend started. But I had no idea the weekend would turn out like it did. No one did.

"Y/n!" Violet ran up to me in the common room with a concerned look. She looked as if she was about to cry or even start yelling.

"What?" I asked, questions filling my head.

"I think you should see this." She grabbed my arm and lead me out of the common room. Through corridors, she kept pulling my arm, until I finally made her stop.

"Violet, stop. Just tell me what's going on!" I yell, making her stop.

"Er, well, Sirius. We're almost there, just common. You'll see what I'm talking about."

"Is he hurt or something?"

"N-no." She grabbed my hand again and started speed walking instead of running this time.

At this point, I was very concerned. She wouldn't tell me what was going on, and I had no clue what could be happening. When she finnaly came to a stop near an empty classroom, she froze and turned around to face me. "Brace your self." She then pushed me towards the door of the classroom. The sight of Sirius snogging another girl. Something I never wanted to see. Something I never thought would happen. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes. I couldn't do this. He didn't even notice me watching. And I didn't even know who the girl was. All I could see other than the two making out was a Gryffindor robe lying on the ground. And It wasn't Sirius's. The tears I tried holding back had started to fall. There was no use trying to hold them back now. I ran from the corridor, leaving Violet, and ran to the Gryffindor common room. Why was he doing that?

"Y/n what's wrong?" James said, standing up from the coutch.

"Are you ok?" Peter added.

"She's crying, you idiot! Does it look like she's ok?" James yelled, making Peter look to the ground.

I went up to my dorm and fell on my bed in tears. Lucky, Lily and Marlene were gone. But then I heard someone barge in and slam the door. "Go away." I say. They didn't even have the decency to knock. No one does that anymore though.

"Not before you tell me what's wrong." I sit up and wipe my face off. James had stood by the door with a concerned look, the only expression anyone seemed to have today. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I said go away."

"Just tell me what's wrong. If you really don't want to say it, youe don't have to." He turned around and reached for the door handle.

"No, stay. Please." He turned back around and sat next to me. "Violet came running up to me in the common room and dragged me to an empty classroom where S-sirus was snogging someone."

"He did what?!"

"You heard me."

"He's a fool." Usually, when I was upset, I would normally go to either James or Remus. Marlene didn't like drama, Lily didn't want to be involved, and Violet would either end up talking about some boy she was with and how he hurt her. And I felt like I bugged Sirius with to many of my problem with family and things like that. So I went to either Remus, because he was usually good with calming me down, or James because I trusted him enough, mainly because I chose to live with him after I left home. "Er, is there anything you want me to do about it?"

"Yell at him later before I see him again. Do it in the common room, or somewhere I can hear because I'm nosey, and I have the right to know why he's doing this to me. Then I can yell at him."

"Sounds good. I just don't see why he would do something like that. You were both happy with each other. It just makes no science whatsoever. He was letterally all over you yesterday."

"I don't know. But I wish I did." 

It was November, so Christmas would be around the corner. And that means I would have to live with someone who turned on me. And turned their back on me when I needed them the most. Why is my life shit? What did I ever do to deserve this kind of treatment?

The world is shit, but no one cares. No one cares about the people who are falling apart. They only care about themselves, hoping that they don't fall apart as well. They only do things to prevent them from falling, but they don't help the fallen stand-up again. 

We sat in silence for a few seconds. A few seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into an hour. Until James finally stood up. I'm going to go find that little bitch, and if he's still snogging that girl, then I'm pulling them apart and dealing with them."

"You really don't have to-"

"You said you wanted me to yell at him. So I will. You don't deserve that kind of treatment, you've been through enough." He walked out of the room and I followed. We headed to the common room when he stuck out a hand, telling me to stop and stay there. Probably because Sirius was there. "Sirius." He said happily, obviously faking his joy.

"Oh, hi James."

"Don't 'Hi James' me. I think you owe Y/n an apology, actually, I know you do."

"Why?" He said.

"Why? Because you were snogging a random girl, and you're dating Y/n!"

"Who, Hailey?"

"Whatever her name is, I don't care. You need to talk to Y/n."

"There nothing to talk about." Sirius said, starting to get mad and stood up.

"Yes there is! You're dating the poor girl! Then you go off and snog someone, else! What has gotten into you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about! I'm not dating Y/n, I would never like her like that. I fucking love Hailey, ok?! Why can't you just accept that?"

He what?! 

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but do I really have to spell it out for you?" He paused, "You. Are. Dating. Y/n!" He then said in between claps.

"I don't like her." Sirius said calming down. Yet still mad, and walked away up to the boy's dorm. 

~James's Pov~

Sirius walked off, then I heard footsteps running up the stairs from the girl's dorms. Probably Y/n running off.

This man has problems. He doesn't even know who his own girlfriend is. Maybe he needs help?

I walk up to the girls dormitory and find Y/n in tears again. "He's stupid." I say, and I sit next to her once again.

"Y-yeah, but w-whos H-hailey?" She said in between sobs.

"I don't know." I sigh.

"I-I don't even feel like yelling at him anymore. I would ask to sleep in your dorm. But h-he would be there. A-and I don't want the girls to see me l-like this." 

"What about Caiden? You could ask to sleep there."

"I guess."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

~Y/n's Pov~

James has just left my dorm, and the girls weren't back yet. I quickly grabbed a few sets of clothes, as well as a paper and a quill.

-

I'll be in Caiden's dorm this weekend. Everything's fine, I just don't want to deal with anyone right now. You guys didn't do anything. Please don't go trying to find me this weekend, I'll be back on Monday.

Sincerely, Y/n 

-

I wrote on the paper, folded it, and placed it on my bed where they would see it.

I left the dorm and walked through the common room. I just don't see why this was happening.

When I got to the Slytherin common room, the portrait asked me for the pass word. 

"Pureblood?" I said, making it sound more like a question. Lucky, it was correct, and I ran to the boy's dormitory before anyone saw me and asked me anything. I only got one small glimpse of the room. It was dark, with dark green walls. The main source of light was the fire that sat in the front or the room. The house that I was supposed to be in. The house that if I was in, my life would be normal. Running past doors until I saw a door with the number 50 on it, I knocked on the door.

Regulus answered. "Y/n?" He asked. "What are you doing here? And how did you get in the common room?"

"I guessed the password." I simply say. And he let me in. It was a dark room, like the common room. It was the same as the Gryffindor's dorms, but everything as dark. Surprisingly, only Caiden and Regulus used this dorm. No one else shared it with them. Three beds set in the room, yet only two people used it.

"Y/n?" Caiden asked, exactly like Regulus did.

"Yes. Er, can I stay here until Monday?"

"Why?" Regulus asked, walking from behind me to set on his bed.

"Why so many questions?"

"Just wondering."

"Your brother is being a little bitch."

"Not surprising, but what about your dorm?"

"Again with the questions." I rolled my eyes. "I don't want the girls to see me crying."

"Crying? Why were you crying?" Caiden asked this time.

"I'll tell you later. Can I just stay here, please?"

"I guess." He looked at Regulus, who nodded his head.

"Thanks."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

"So he cheated on you and said that you weren't together, and that he didn't like you in that way?" 

"Gosh! You ask so many questions!" I laugh. "But yes." I looked to the ground.

"But I thought you both were happy." Regulus added.

"I guess he wasn't. Now it's like he's never had anything to do with me."

"That's weird." 

"You're telling me. But changing the topic! Your dorm looks nice."

"I guess." Caiden said.

"It's exactly like the Gryffindor dorms, but darker. It must be nice having a dorm all to your selves. Not having to share it with three other people."

"Yeah."

"Do you think people are going to question me being here?"

"Not if you stay in here and not be seen." Regulus said.

"Great, isolating myself in my brother's dorm with my boyfriend's or whatever's brother." I roll my eyes.

"Are you going to, like, eat at the Slytherin table now?"

"I don't need Slytherin's asking me questions. 'Oh, is she finally seeing the house she should have been in?' Yeah, I don't need that." I laugh. "You should just kindly ask the house elves to bring food up here, and I can eat up here."

"Kindly?"

"Yeah, you're mean sometimes."

"Says you." We all laugh.

Maybe staying here won't be so bad after all.

A few seconds of silence passed, "I'm tired. Maybe we should go to bed." Caiden said in the middle of a yawn.

"Sleep? Who needs that? Not me."

"Yes you do." He said. "Sleep in that extra bed that we have for some reason." He said, pointing to the extra bed that sat in between Caiden's and Regulus's beds. 

"You guys don't like sleeping by each other or something?" I ask.

"We were going to swich beds, it's just every year at the bigining of the year they always put our trunks, owls and other stuff on thease beds for some reason."

"So you've sleeped in the same beds for about 4 or so years and never swiched them even though you can?"

"No. But it's not like you have. I don't think."

"I was about to say, how do you know? But it's because I actually have four people in my dorm un like you, and we don't have an extra bed laying around like you do."

"You could always switch beds though."

"Whatever." I rolle my eyes.

Going to their bathroom I change in to my pajamas and get into bed.

This was going to be a long weekend for sure.

(I mean, It's longer than any of my other chapters)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 11 10
-๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž
25.8K 698 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...
237K 8.1K 69
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด... ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ...
151K 2.1K 12
โ—œ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€๐”๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„โ—ž ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š: โ†ทimagines ...