MCYT x Male Reader

By honeyyyy_iridescent

Helloooo! Welcome to the Dream SMP x Male reader book. I'll state everything you on what I have in store for... More

Request Page
George x MALE! Reader
Dream x TALL! MALE! Reader
SapNap x MALE! Reader
Jschlatt x ASSASIN! MALE! READER
Karl x MALE! Reader
Technoblade x CHILD!MALE! Reader [PLATONIC]
Quackity x FLIRTY! MALE! Reader
Technoblade x MALE! Reader [PART TWO]
Wilbur x MALE! Reader
Eret x TALL! MALE! Reader
C! Wilbur x MALE! Reader [PART TWO]
Karl Jacobs x MALE! Reader
C!Ranboo x CHILD!MALE! Reader [PLATONIC]
Skeppy | Badboyhalo | Fundy headcanons
Eret | Quackity | Wilbur headcanons
Dream x George x DOM! MALE! Reader
C! Tommy x ANGEL! MALE! Reader [PLATONIC]
Quackity x MALE! Reader
A FUN ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL :DD
Fundy x MALE! Reader

C!Wilbur x MALE! Reader

3.5K 70 20
By honeyyyy_iridescent

Art by dekuushi in Tumblr

Requested? Yeee dude

By who exactly? spencer (quotev)

ANGST : (╥ω╥') & LIME : (ΦωΦ)

3rd POV

(M/n) was just teasing Wilbur as he was absolutely new to the DreamSMP and well, he needed a tour around it so he chose (M/n) to give him the tour. Of course, our (M/n) agreed with the male. Tommy would just call the older male a simp or whatever. When the two of them talked and talked, became closer than ever.

Until one day, Wilbur confessed his actual feelings to the (h/c) haired male underneath a million stars as he waited for (M/n)'s answer.

When the brown haired male look up, he saw (M/n)'s usual (e/c) eyes turned soft. "Of course. I actually feel the same way towards you, Wil."

(M/n) gave a head pat with a sudden soft smile appeared on his face. Wilbur with no hesitation, hugged the taller one, burying his face into (M/n)'s chest. (M/n) hugged Wilbur back, giving a forehead kiss.

He whispered something into Wilburs left ear. "I promise that I'll protect you. If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. I'm going to save you, even if it kills me."

(M/n) as he look into Wilburs brown eyes. Wilbur just smiled at the taller one before connecting their lips together, the kiss was passionate and delicate just like a roses petals. The two released from the kiss as the moonlight shone brightly above the two.

"I'm here with you, waiting, watching. Keeping to the shadows but you need me, I'll step out of the shadows and protect what's mine."

(M/n) rubbed his his thumb on Wilburs cheek as he smiled at Wilbur who leaned into (M/n)'s soft touch.(like the picture above but the villain look tho. It's the soft Wilbur) . That smile was rare to everyone who knows (M/n), he never really smiles around anyone, not even to his own...mother.

The two just created a loving and unforgettable memory for the two of them but love stories don't always end up with a happy ending. (M/n) broke one of his promise to Wilbur....what was it? Let's just continue our story.

Time skip cuz I can

This happened when Wilbur and Tommy got exiled from L'Manburg. As when the moment that Jschlatt says that he exiled both Wilbur and Tommy got kicked out of L'manburg, (M/n)'s eyes widened. "What are you doing, Schlatt?" His voice was dark and deadlier than usual. Schlatt turned to the taller male who seemed lifeless. More like, looking like a real devil.

But Schlatt didn't answer until it gotten to a point where (M/n) snapped. George was just pulling the arrow before letting it go, making it aim to Wilbur. Luckily it only hit his back but for (M/n), one scratch on Wilbur, one body.

Schlatt smirked as he watched the whole thing but he felt a creepy stare behind his back. He turned his whole body to look at (M/n) but it wasn't (M/n) anymore. It was now the dark creature that was locked inside of (M/n). That dark being was never supposed to leave his body.

The only way for it to leave it's hosts body is seeing the things it loves or adore in pain. In this case, it was Wilbur. The creatures menacing face was covered by a goats skeleton head.  It actually had alluring eyes but when it was casted out by its own tribe, those eyes it's has was not filled with love anymore. Instead it was fill with hatred, wrath and death.

(something like this)

It jumped off from where he was standing which was next to Schlatt. (M/n) or the monster ran towards Wilbur who was injured, he covered Wilburs body with its gigantic shadowy arms. "Tommy, I order you to run." The voice was a combination of both (M/n) and the creature.

"NO! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU OR WILBUR!" Of course Tommy protested. "Tommy...I order you to run. This is my last command as your...friend. Please." At the end of the voice, it sounded weak and it was desperate to tell Tommy to run. "NO! COME ON!!" (M/n) growl deeply before giving Wilbur to Tommy. "You go first. Go to my house. Now." The two ran away as (M/n) returned back to his normal form.

"(M/n)-!" He cut off Jschlatt just by a glance of his lifeless (e/c) eyes. (M/n) took the pin that Schlatt gave him before looking up and stared at the new ruler of L'Manburg Manburg.

"There's only two reasons that I shouldn't trust anyone. First- we don't know them. Second- we know them. I will never try to make you respect me, to commit to me. I actually deserve better than that ; I'M BETTER THAN THAT! Goodbye, L'ma- I meant, Manburg." (M/n) even burned the pin that what in his hand as he started to walk away.

​​​​​​A teeny weeny timeskip

After an argument between Tommy and Wilbur in which ended with Wilbur saying, "If I can't have L'manburg, no one can have L'manburg!" Of course he was a bit stressed out because Wilbur lost his patience for taking back the city, and decided to blow it up.

They managed to take back L'manburg with a certain pink haired male helping them. Tommy became president again, Jschlatt died because of a heart attack. While everyone was taking down the decorations, Niki found some TNT but she covered it up and didn't told anyone.

(M/n) however was in his shadow form, looking at the female. Wilbur was nowhere to be found and that's because he's been staying with (M/n). But whenever people ask (M/n), where's Wilbur. He'd just shrug before walking away.

(M/n) being (M/n) wasn't one anyone's side. As long as Wilbur is with him, everything would be fine to him. (M/n) just wrapped his arms around Wilburs waist as he watch the male, planning his way to blow up L'manburg. "You planned it yet?" "Mhm."

Wilbur told the (h/c) haired male on what he was planning to do and he told (M/n) to put more TNT there but (M/n) has to be more quiet and wee bit sly at this point. (M/n) just agreed with everything Wilbur said. (M/n) gave Wilbur some neck kisses, hickeys, making Wilbur squirm at the taller ones touch.

"Nggh~!!" He moaned out when he felt (M/n)'s hand going under his sweater. "S-Stop~" "Hmm, no~ You deserve it after working hard, baby." (M/n) smirked as he kept teasing Wilbur as the brown haired male kept moaning. (M/n)'s hand reached down somewhere down below as he smirked.

"Do you want more, baby~?"

"Mmh~ y-yes."

Timeskip becuz I cry~

Wilbur even marked the detonation with a sign but no one knew that the city was gonna blow up. When (M/n) saw something in Wilburs eyes but he didn't mind much. Niki notice (M/n) was there too so she called his name. "(M/N)!!"

"Oh? Hey Niki." He waved at the female. She was worried because of Wilbur not showing up but (M/n) reassured her that nothing was wrong and that Wilbur might be busy.

(M/n) left the female after a small talk the two made, until he heard an explosion nearby. L'manburg was now blown up into smithereens. (M/n)'s deep (e/c) eyes widened when he saw Wilbur standing there with a craze look on his face, laughing as he demanded Philza to kill him.

"Wil? Wil?! WILL, DON'T!" He changed to his shadow form as he ran and ran as fast as he could but... something different happened. Wilbur closed his eyes as he waited for the impact but nothing came. Wilburs eyes widened as he saw (M/n) in front of him, bleeding. "(M/n)! W-Why?!"

"Don't you remember my promise to you?"

Flashback

(M/n) gave a head pat with a sudden soft smile appeared on his face. Wilbur with no hesitation, hugged the taller one, burying his face into (M/n)'s chest. (M/n) hugged Wilbur back, giving a forehead kiss.

He whispered something into Wilburs left ear. "I promise that I'll protect you. If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. I'm going to save you, even if it kills me."

Back to present

"Y-You are an idiot." Tears fell down his eyes as he felt a shadowy hand holding his cheek. "Oh come on, I'm dying..don't cry, it's gonna make me feel even worse. But in all honesty, I won't let anyone hurt you. My shadows will be here and always be here." (M/n) said that as one of his shadow demons showed up as it walked towards Philza.

"Maybe go back t-to Tommy, luv." (M/n) said weakly as he felt more of his blood flowing out of his body. "Wait, no no no no no no! Please don't, (N/n) please!!" Wilbur pulled his boyfriend closer, crystal tears falling out. (M/n) gave him a forehead kiss as he put their foreheads together.

"I'm here with you, waiting, watching. Keeping to the shadows but you need me, I'll step out of the shadows and protect what's mine." (M/n) said the same thing that he said when Wilbur confessed to him.

Now...i don't know what Philza is thinking but just by the looks of it, he seems to regret that he killed the wrong one. "I love you...(N/n)." "I know you do. I love you too, Wilbur." Heartbeat....wasn't heard anymore. The shadow demon that (M/n) made was confused on why his master wasn't moving but it remembered what his master always told him.

"Protect Wilbur for me. That's my last order as your master. Besides, I will not control you anymore. You control yourself now."

The shadow demon will obey his master. Wilbur cried and cried as he kept screaming (M/n)'s name. The shadow demon felt how many people was going to kill Wilbur and it will not let it happen. It took Wilbur with it and started to ran away as far as they can. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" ​​​​​​"Run. We can't stay here. Must leave. L'manburg will kill us, but they aim you most. I do this because of Master."

'(M/n)?!'

Little did everyone knew, (M/n) didn't die. He was with all of them. If there are shadows around them, he's there. (M/n) stayed in the dark so that his loved ones can see the light. 

But...he might come back. No one knows. Let's just see what's going to happen. Will he stay in the darkness by himself? Or he'll stay in the dark but this time with a moon that will shine bright in his darkness?

A/n

Now that I finished it...I don't like it. But hey! Sorry if it sucked, I know that Wilbur was the one who supposed to die in here but I wanted to make it more sad yeah and yes. I gave another cliff hanger.

Oh yeahh, quick reminder that I don't keep up much with the Dream SMP lore because I'm tired and lazy to keep up with it :'D

Next up - Dream (It's a smut so don't read it if you don't want to :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 91 35
⚠️ None of the art is mine unless specified as such.⚠️ This book has been abandoned, I made a new DSMP oneshot book that can be found on my page, lov...
13.6K 154 9
Just some oneshots for some of our favorite streamers/youtubers! Oneshots, Preferences, Scenarios, and AU's. Fluff and Angst (No smut). If anyone wri...
368K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...
225K 956 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...