Loki one-shots fanfiction ♡

By VecnasMindscape

These are one-shots, meaning each chapter stands on its own. I take suggestion, but can't promise anything xx More

1. kneel
2. recovery
3. babysitting
4. if I can dream long enough, you'd tell me I'd be just fine
5. pathetic mortal
6. could roses bloom?
7. savior
8. man flu
9. i pull u in to feel your heartbeat. can u hear me screaming pls dont leave me
10. god ends here
11. big brother
12. lokitten
13. the king
14. birthday boy
15. silent night
16. trapped
17. it's cold outside
18. when the zeros line up on the twenty-four hour clock
19. bad idea
20. secret
21. don't turn your back
22. take me under, I don't care if it's dark
23. I'll make this feel like home
24. sweater weather
25. heaven don't have a name
26. a scar time failed to heal
27. behind closed door
28. we suffer mornings most of all
29. rip my veins up through my flesh
30. bittersweet on my tongue
31. touch
32. unlikely friendships
33. we burn ourselves in flames
34. haven't had a dream in a long time
35. dead are alive at night
36. early in the morning, I'll come calling
37. lux aeterna
38. lacrimosa
39. breathing with the lungs of all things
40. I knock the ice from my bones
41. till the end of time
I would wait a million years (special chapter)
42. keep me safe in his bell tower hotel
44. and you can use my skin to bury secrets in
45. the road is long, we carry on
46. keep on falling when i know it hurts
47. scared little boy
48. it really does look black in the moonlight
49. all the shooting stars and all the silver moons
51. you can coax the cold right out of me
52. sorry about the blood in your mouth (I wish it was mine)
53. drape me in your warmth
54. sweet like honey
55. for strings and organ
56. I know you're seeing black and white
57. so I'll paint you a clear blue sky
58. that dream always ends with the sunrise
59. Meowbius
60. darkness it shines the brightest
61. hostias et preces
62. I swore that I'd become a better man for you and I tried
63. between hurting and healing
64. my love will clothe your bones
65. Once Upon a December
66. I'll tell you my sins, and you can sharpen your knife
67. offer me that deathless death (good god, let me give you my life)
68. hot and bothered
69. I'm a mess (for your love, it ain't new)
70. home sweet (finally) home
71. I taste you on my tongue
72. the only love I haven't screwed up
73. if history is dead and gone (then how did we get here)
74. handsome bureaucrat
75. away from city lights, where no one knows our names
76. Exsanguination
77. put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it
78. with a devil on your back

50. I can be the subject of your dreams, your sickening desire

939 15 1
By VecnasMindscape

"What did you just say?" Loki — still hadn't yet cooled down from their fight earlier — thought he misheard that. The heat radiating through his face was making his cheeks appear red. He knew he should've been in rage, for the implied degradation from what Mobius asked. He was... erotically aroused.

Mobius looked at him defiantly. "I said kneel, Loki." The agent repeated in a calm voice, too calm it made Loki want to crawl away and hide, it made him want to do just as he was told, to please Mobius.

"Be a good boy for me and kneel."

///

Pairing: Loki/Mobius M. Mobius

Someone requested more jealous Mobius where Loki didn't understand why he acted out. Takes place during Loki season 1 episode 4. 

Trigger warning for smut up ahead ;) while it's not the main plot, it's still there, so here's the heads up. xx

///

Mobius had been acting strange, ridiculously aggressive, ever since Loki had been recaptured by the TVA, which was frustrating. Because Loki thought Mobius was different, that Mobius, out of all people, would understand.

The shift in Mobius's behaviors, how he seemed uncharacteristically cold towards Loki, was as though it was a different person, a variant. Because the Mobius Loki knew — his Mobius — was kind, patient and understanding. He didn't judge when Loki confessed his crimes to him, although it wasn't really a confession when Mobius already knew, from the beginning, what Loki did. There had been no judgement in the way Mobius looked at him back then, which was different than the way Loki had been looked at his entire life.

The way Mobius looked at him in the time theater — the interrogation room — just half an hour ago or so, mirrored the way Loki was used to being looked at, and that... it hurts, even though Loki would never admit, it hurts to be looked at that way by someone who probably was his only friend... maybe not anymore.

And the cruel words Mobius threw at him. What hurts the most, Loki thought, wasn't the accusation itself but the fact it came from Mobius.

There was disgust in the way Mobius looked at him, it felt like a dagger and it twisted deep in his chest, making him bleed.

Loki was so ready, had been so ready to tell Mobius what he'd learned about the TVA, its secret. Mobius deserved to know the truth, but he didn't listen.

Why should he listen to you? You sick, twisted, narcissistic bastard. You betrayed your only friend. You deserved to be alone.

Alone. Loki laughed, because he truly was alone now, on his knees, trapped in the time loop that might just go on for eternity, a home that wasn't real. Even Sif stopped coming to hit him a while ago, and Loki didn't know what was worse; having her — a familiar face — insult and assault him like she'd been doing, or being alone, abandoned and forgotten.

The time door opened and Loki reflectively rose on his feet. Anyone could walk through that door at any second now. His posture relaxed when he saw it was only Mobius. He still looked mad, sure, but he wouldn't hurt him, even if they were fighting... even if Loki was already hurt.

"Ready to talk, scamp?" Mobius stood there, he didn't approach him, just stood by the door. And Loki wanted to ask, 'Am I that much of a disgust?' If Mobius hated him so much he'd rather not stand so close to him anymore.

He knew it was better than being stuck in here; false Asgard. So he jerked his head into a nod, once.

Mobius nodded back, signaling him to follow. And Loki did.

He expected to walk back into the time theater where they'd resume whatever it was they'd left off the last time; the fight, the argument, the accusations. He was surprised when he, after following Mobius's lead, found himself in a room, a strange place he'd never been before.

It wasn't the time theater, Loki knew that much... unless one of the TVA's interrogation rooms was decorated with a couch, a flatscreen television, a desk with a cup of coffee and a jet ski magazine sitting on it. There was a nice fireplace, too. Loki's eyes traveled to the room connecting to which he was standing in, the door opened ajar and he saw a bed there. They weren't in the TVA, not anymore. A house, yes, but whose?

"Where are we?" Loki's voice threaded with caution. By the corner of his eye, he could see Mobius glance at him, it answered his question in its own right.

"You took me to your house," Loki chuckled, there was bitterness in his voice still. "Why?" He looked at Mobius now. Part of him felt... insecure, not because he was alone, truly alone, with Mobius but because he couldn't predict the situation he found himself in. He'd always been able to read people, to see his way out with his tricks and manipulation. He hadn't the faintest idea what Mobius was up to, what he had in mind, and that, it irritated him to realize he wasn't the one with the upper hand here.

"Thought you were ready to talk," Mobius said.

Loki rolled his eyes.

"Come on, the quicker we get this over with, the faster you can go back to the TVA --"

"What makes you think I want to go back to the TVA?" Because he didn't, the last place he wanted to be, was back there. Mobius taking him here was a golden ticket out of his prison. Loki just had to figure out why Mobius did what he did.

Mobius shrugged then. "Thought you couldn't wait to get back to your girlfriend. If you cooperate, I might even let you see her,"

"She's not my girlfriend," Loki fought the urge to roll his eyes. Here we go again, he thought, the assumption, the accusation.

"Oh come on, Loki. Are we really doing this again?"

"No," Loki chuckled. This is getting ridiculous. "You are doing this again,"

"It's my job to know what you two love birds are up to,"

"So breaking me out of the TVA was part of your job?"

"Maybe not," Mobius chuckled. He seemed... bitter. "But getting you to talk is. Perhaps you might be more comfortable here than you were in the time theater,"

"You wanna know what'd make me comfortable? You letting me go, and not by kidnapping me to your house. Let me go," Loki emphasised the last three words with threat lingering in the way he looked at Mobius.

"So you and your significant other can go causing chaos, destruction, some more nexus events together? Lovely," Mobius's smile was full of sarcasm, but Loki thought he saw something else in the agent's eyes; pain, betrayal. He wasn't sure if he imagined it, because why would Mobius be in pain?

"This is not about her," he said, trying not to lose his temper.

"Right. It's always about you, you and your narcissistic, sick, twisted mind falling for yourself --"

"You got it all wrong!" Loki felt it slip; his temper. They were going in circles. He felt the heat creeping up his face, his eyes, and knew they were getting teary. The last thing Loki wanted, was for Mobius to see that.

"Do enlighten me then,"

"I don't like her that way. I respect her,"

Mobius chuckled again, harder this time. It was bitter. He looked bitter. Though it was also irritating, unbearable, the way Mobius seemed to have made up his mind, jumping to conclusions based on his own belief that no matter how many times Loki tried putting some sense into him, telling him how wrong he was, he simply refused to listen altogether.

"You listened before. You did listen," Loki didn't mean to sound so desperate. A tear eventually rolled down his face. He was desperate, Mobius was pushing him away, giving up on him. "When we first met, you were the only person who actually listened, you didn't judge me for my crimes, the murders I committed with my own two hands. What happened to the old you?" His voice got louder, word by word, until he was shouting. And Loki wasn't aware he was shouting. "Why is it that the thoughts of me falling for someone so hard for you to forgive that it's breaking your reality?"

"So it's true then?"

"What?"

"You falling for your own variant," Mobius raised his voice, too. It was the crack in it that gave it away, the pain.

"I'm not falling for her. Mobius, damn it, I don't love Sylvie that way."

"Look at your eyes, Loki. You're in love. You're in love with her --"

"I'm in love with someone else!" Loki stopped the second he realised it slipped, which was clearly too late. His face turned pale, and he could see the surprise -- the shock -- on Mobius's face, too.

But it was true, as hard as Loki tried to deny them, his own feelings. It was only getting stronger. He gulped, then. For a moment the silence in the air felt ridiculously heavy it was suffocating him. You're in love, Loki. Not with the person Mobius thought you were in love with, but you're still in love. There's no point lying to yourself.

Eventually it was Mobius who broke that silence. "So who's the lucky princess, then?" He smiled, but it was that pain in his eyes that wouldn't go away. Loki had thought he, himself, was crazy, that he imagined it, but it was there; the hurt on Mobius's face.

Loki averted his eyes. "Not... a princess," he said, voice barely a whisper, still wouldn't look at Mobius. "A prince,"

Mobius was silent for a while, it felt, to Loki, like eternity, and Loki was too afraid to look at him, for fear of disgust he might see on Mobius's face, for how Mobius would react. Then Mobius asked, "Does he know?" He wasn't shouting anymore, but something in his voice made Loki shiver nonetheless.

Loki, after working up his courage, returned his gaze to Mobius. "No," Loki said. "He doesn't have a clue,"

Mobius nodded slowly, wordlessly, and Loki could've sworn the man heard the sound of Loki's own heart beating against his ribcage. He wanted to run. If Mobius was disgusted by him before, the sight of him must be bringing Mobius nausea now.

"You don't know what love is, Loki." Mobius said after another pause of heavy silence. "You're clueless,"

"You're wrong," Loki hissed, the way his voice shook betrayed the facade he was trying to put up.

"How? How am I wrong when you've betrayed everyone you've ever claimed to love. You stabbed them in the back, you betrayed their trust. That's what you do," Mobius didn't raise his voice, he didn't have to; his words were enough.

"I did not... I did not betray you,"

"Yes, you did. I trusted you and you left the second you had a change,"

"I did not leave you. I didn't betray you --"

"I was running to you. I was calling your name. You left,"

"I had to. I had to know who she was," he felt himself back to raising his voice again, though it was mostly pain and hardly anger at all.

"You betrayed me."

"I'd never betray you. I never wanted to hurt you!"

"But you did!" Mobius didn't mean to shout, Loki could tell that by the shock on his face.

"It killed me," Loki said, only loud enough for Mobius to hear. "Having hurt you... killed me more than it did you." Another tear ran down his face and he simply had no energy left to wipe it away. Nothing mattered anymore.

"You're not in the position to beg for forgiveness, sweetheart," Mobius was smiling, only softly, but his eyes were getting teary, too.

"I'm not asking for forgiveness," Loki said. "But if there's anything I can do to make this right, I'll do it,"

"Anything?"

"Anything,"

"Okay," Mobius slowly nodded. Something twisted in his eyes and Loki couldn't pinpoint what it exactly was. So many emotions dancing behind those two pairs of eyes locking with each other, a violent desire, a forbidden love. So many things left unsaid.

"Kneel," Mobius eventually added. He never looked away from Loki, never broke their eye contact.

"What did you just say?" Loki — still hadn't yet cooled down from their fight earlier — thought he misheard that. The heat radiating through his face was making his cheeks appear red. He knew he should've been in rage, for the implied degradation from what Mobius asked. He was... erotically aroused.

Mobius looked at him defiantly. "I said kneel, Loki." The agent repeated in a calm voice, too calm it made Loki want to crawl away and hide, it made him want to do just as he was told, to please Mobius.

"Be a good boy for me and kneel."

He should kill Mobius right where he stood for the audacity alone, Loki knew that, knew he could. They weren't in the TVA anymore, his strength and magic were fully restored now.

It was the way Mobius looked at him, combined with Loki's own sickening desire. His own traitorous body that fed on this kind of humiliation, of being looked down on. How he'd always hid it his entire life until he met Mobius, and he couldn't keep running away from himself anymore.

Loki sank on his knees, slowly, gracelessly, his eyes never once looked away from Mobius's face.

Mobius was approaching him now, closing the spaces between them until he was particularly standing in front of Loki. Loki tilted his head a bit backward to meet his eyes. He was aware of how close his face was to Mobius's crotch, of the fact Mobius was getting hard. He was getting hard, too. Just by kneeling like this. For Mobius.

When Mobius's hand found his hair, Loki swore he could've melted right through the touch. It was soft, gentle. Mobius's fingers running through his locks, caressing his scale. His eyes drifted shut, and he had to fight back a moan. To fight not to lean into that touch, to seek more. Loki doubted he was doing a decent job at all.

Mobius still hasn't done anything, and to think you already are a mess.

There was no denial, the impact Mobius had on him, the way he had Loki wrapped around his finger, and Loki wanted more.

He mouthed against Mobius through his pants now, his self-control reduced to nonexistence. The sound of Mobius moaning above him only encouraged Loki to go bolder, pressing his face against Mobius's crotch, feeling him hard under his pants.

Loki gave it a kitten lick that turned erotic open-mouthed kisses, sucking at him through the thin fabric until a dark patch formed right where his cock was. His own hands itched to come up and unbuckle the leather belt securing Mobius's pants. He kept it pressed against his own legs, knowing Mobius wouldn't approve his doing anything when he wasn't given a specific order or permission. Be a good boy, Mobius had said. Loki could -- would -- be a good boy for Mobius.

He hissed when Mobius, with no warning, tugged hard, pulling him by the hair and in result, forced his head to tilt upward at an uncomfortable ankle until he was looking up at Mobius again.

Mobius was smirking down at him, his hand in Loki's hair remained so tight to the point where it hurts, but Loki craved more. More pain. More of Mobius in his mouth, actually in his mouth.

"Don't think I'd let you off the hook that easy, sweetheart," Mobius said. His tone was playful now, but the authority was still there. He was in charge, completely and utterly, Loki knew and accepted that.

"Beg," he went on, still held a fistful of Loki's hair firmly in his hand. "Beg for forgiveness, Loki."

"Please," Loki said, the word came easier than he thought. He'd never begged before, though he certainly had never knelt for anyone before, either. 

It did feel good, being on his knees for his prince like this, and being able to let it all go; his pride, his dignity, none of that mattered. Not when he had Mobius.

"I'm sorry," Loki continued, never looking away from Mobius's face. More tears welling up his eyes and he supposed it was the combination Mobius's hand keeping pulling his hair and the overwhelming emotions flooding through his veins, from his chest down to the spot between his legs. "I don't deserve you at all. I don't deserve your kindness, your love. I'm sorry, Mobius."

Mobius's hold on his hair loosened until he was back to caressing Loki's scalp again. Loki closed his eyes again, moaning softly in his throat.

"What do you want, sweetheart? Tell me what you want,"

"I want you," Loki said. His eyes were closed still.

"Beg for it,"

"Please," 

Mobius's other hand came to rest against Loki's throat. He did something with the collar, only a second later the device dropped from his neck and to the floor with a clang. His skin exposed to Mobius. Mobius wrapped his hand around it, squeezing lightly, and Loki tilted his head even further backward, offering himself to his agent.

"So good," Mobius murmured under his breath, only loud enough for Loki to hear. "So good for me like this. So beautiful,"

"Please," Loki whimpered. His cock responded very eagerly to the praise, the attention Mobius was giving him.

"Go on, then. Make it up to me, for the stunt you pulled, running away like a brat that you are," Mobius's hand on Loki's throat moved to bury in his hair instead. "Suck. Me. Off," He emphasised each word, and that was all Loki needed. His hands never moved faster as he unbuckled Mobius's belt, undoing his pants and getting his mouth to work without wasting any more second.

Mobius moaned and groaned above him. "Such a good boy," he was saying in the haze of his ecstasy, his hands guiding Loki's head up and down as he thrusted his hips in the same rhythm. "So good, so very good, Loki."

They went on like that, just the two of them with the desire they had for each other, they could no longer deny. When Mobius came it was sudden, wet and messy, and Loki didn't pull away, didn't fight the hand at the back of his head holding him in place as he, too, came in his pants. The hot, white loads from Mobius flooded his throat and he managed to swallow it all down.

"So good," Mobius panted, eventually removing his hands from Loki's hair and pulling out so Loki could breathe. 

Instead of pulling Loki up on his feet, Mobius knelt down in front of him. The sight of Loki right now was enough to get him hard again, with cum and saliva dripping down his chin, his pupils dilated and he looked very much drugged.

He cupped Loki's cheek and Loki leaned into the palm of his hand. Mobius smiled at him, this time it looked genuine. "You were so amazing, baby," he said, noticing the way Loki seemed so addicted to the praises, so addicted to him.

Loki leaned in and kissed Mobius on his lips. Mobius kissed back, pushing his tongue inside the second Loki opened his mouth, tasting himself, dominating his variant. They could go on like this forever, just the two of them. Nothing else mattered.

"I didn't know," Loki said after they had to pull away to breathe air into their lungs. "I didn't know you felt the same. I was so afraid to let you know,"

"Shh now," Mobius shushed him, voice soft. "It's okay. I was too harsh on you,"

"No," Loki shook his head slightly, with Mobius's hand on the side of his neck, resting there. "I did betray you,"

"But you're here now," with me, and I'm not letting you go again, Mobius didn't say the latter aloud. 

It was clear in his eyes, in the way he looked at Loki, nonetheless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 916 76
It's the title. Of course there's enough of these, but I'm trying. Constructive criticism is welcome and so are requests I don't own anything (duh)
633 10 15
A collection of One-shots and Preferences from the best and my favourite universe ever created!!! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Loki Laufeson Thor Odinson ...
489 45 14
A collection of my one-shots (mostly Loki) that I write when I should be sleeping. Most of them are mature because the more tired I am, the more sick...
3.3K 40 35
Hi in this book will be Marvel one-shots there will be y/n x characters fluff or just one-shots hope you enjoy <3