Crazy Affection

By iam_selcouth

What is difference between love and affection? Affection is fondness of someone and what if this affection b... More

Disclaimerโšก
Meet and greet with cast ๐Ÿคฉ
1. Love at first sight โค
2.SECTIONS ๐Ÿ˜‰
3. F.R.I.E.N.D.S ๐Ÿ˜Š
Author's note 1 โœ
4. Falling for them....๐Ÿฅ€
5.Just weird...๐Ÿค”
6.Drooling over.....๐Ÿ˜Š
7. NEWBIES ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡
8. PARTY Preparations ๐ŸŽ‰
SOLVE THE MYSTERY 1 ๐Ÿค”
9. What happened at PARTY?? ๐Ÿป
10. Party over.๐Ÿฅ‚
11. Invitation + Revealed ๐Ÿ˜‘
11. Sometimes sorry isn't enough! ๐Ÿ˜ข
A day to remember for Sartikians! ๐Ÿ‘ซ
12. Thank you Alaaya....๐Ÿฅบ
13.Shifted or not?? ๐Ÿ˜•
14. Fates....๐Ÿ’”
15. Finally we met!!! ๐Ÿ˜„
16. Just go to hell !๐Ÿคฌ
17.Feeling high!! ๐Ÿท
18. I hate you!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
19. SLAM BOOK ๐Ÿ“–
20. LIE OR DIE๐Ÿ”ช
22. Oh nooo!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฑ
23. It's not like that!๐Ÿฅฒ
24. Ready for the date! ๐Ÿ‘—
25. Aww!! โค
26. Is it true? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
27. Shimla notice ๐Ÿ“Œ
28. The Untold Crises ๐Ÿ’ธ
29. Jealous Alaaya?? ๐Ÿ˜œ
30. Shimla! ๐Ÿ—ป
31. The shimla story ๐Ÿงญ
32. Club? ๐Ÿป

21. Home sweet Home๐Ÿก

174 23 43
By iam_selcouth

Author P.O.V

All students were ready to go their homes. Some students' parents came some's guardians.

Ahaana and Sehmat home-

'Mom' Ahaana screamed from outside of the house.

'Mommy wassup? How are you?' Sehmat asked her mom when she opened the door. Both of them greeted their mom with a hug.

'Kiddos how are you?' Their mom asked in happiness.

' Mom we are fine what about you and dad?' Sehmat replied.

'We are fine too! How are your studies going?' Their mom asked.

' Super amazing.' Sehmat replied.

'Now you both go in your rooms and get freshen up. I'll prepare your favorite dishes.' Saying this their mother went in kitchen.

In sehmat's room--

Sehmat was lying on her bed just then her phone rang and it was of our dearest Vihaan oberoi. She got inside the blanket and started taking to him.

Vihaan-- Hi babu!!

Sehmat-- Yuckkk!!! Don't call me that! Call me baby it's better!

Vihaan- Baby is very common. Should I call you Princess??

Sehmat- Yep! Better!

Vihaan- Have you reached home?

Sehmat- Yes. You?

Vihaan- Yeah.

They were talking and sehmat was inside the blanket so she didn't noticed the housemaid. The housemaid was sweeping the floor. And just then she listened sehmat saying

Sehmat- Yeah I really like coffee too. Let's do one thing , let's bunk tomorrow's lecture and meet for coffee date.

Vihaan- Which lecture?

Sehmat- Ohoo My mom and your mom will admit us in coaching. Don't you know?

Vihaan- No. How did you get to know?

Sehmat- I listened my mom talking to your mom.

Vihaan- Let's leave them. I love you.

Sehmat- I love you t......

Just then the maid pulled blanket and sehmat dropped the phone and acted like she was in dreams. And the maid was darn clever. So she went to shagun (sehmat's mother).

Housemaid- Ma'am your big daughter is saying I love you and all to someone on phone.

Shagun- This is impossible!!

Housemaid- I have listened.

Shagun- Okay! You go and do your work.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Singhaniya family was having lunch. And after lunch ahaana went to sleep. Whereas sehmat and shagun were sitting in sehmat's room. Sehmat was making a ppt on her laptop just then shagun went outside and came back after 20 minutes. She was holding a small and cute puppy in her hands. It was an adorable sight to watch. Sehmat was so surprised to see that cute creature . She named it Bella. Shagun sat near Sehmat and shagun started chatting in her group 'GOSSIPS AND RUMOURS'. Sehmat was playing with bella just then Alaaya video called her on laptop. She attended it. Shagun wasn't visible in the camera area and Alaaya wasn't aware that shagun is in sehmat's room.(note it.)

Sehmat- Hi!

Alaaya- Hello! Oh what's that it's so cute.

(Alaaya said indicating towards bella.)

Sehmat- I know right!! Mom gifted me! And it's very furry too.

Alaaya- Aww so cute! Speaking of cute stuff, how is Vihaan?

(Lo hogaya siyappa)

(Shagun rotated laptop towards her.)

Shagun- Oh Alaaya! How are you?

Alaaya- Hello aunty. We have exams from next month so just preparing for those.

Shagun- Oh! Put some sense into Ahaana as well. She's on the phone all day.

Alaaya- Yes aunty I'll talk to her.

Shagun- Ohk kid I have some important work to do. I'll talk to you later. Okay bye beta.

Alaaya- Bye!

(Sehmat rotated laptop towards herself back.)

Alaaya- You still haven't told aunty about vihaan?

(Just then Sehmat noticed that Shagun was standing in front of door and eavesdropping their conversation.)

Sehmat- Uh....Vihaan? Who?

Alaaya- That's what I tell you not to get into so many flings! The one after sahir! Who proposed you in backyard, Commerce teacher took you to principal! He sang 'Shayad' for you yesterday. And also gave you a ring, my boyfriend's brother.

(Just then sehmat pulled the ring out of her finger and threw it.)

Sehmat- What ring?

Alaaya- Oh bird brain why do you keep on forgetting things?

(That was all. Sehmat disconnected the call.)

Shagun- Whom she was talking about?

Sehmat- She is a little crazy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Time skips

It was evening. Ahaana was having her chocolate milkshake. And shagun was emptying Ahaana's suitcase. Just then she found an oil stained white t- shirt.She went to ahaana.

Shagun-- Ahaana! Are you hiding something from me?

Ahaana- What?

Shagun- I know all what you did in hostel.

Ahaana- Did sehmat told you? Mommy it was last day of hostel before summer breaks. So there was a party. That's why I just had one sip of beer, nothing else!

Shagun (shocked)- Nothing else?

Ahaana- Mommy it was.... just one puff of the cigarette. I didn't even I liked it, it was disgu...

Shagun- Just one?

Ahaana- You know something else too? Mom it was just one kiss! I mean I..

Shagun- Haww!!

( Just then Ahaana noticed that her mom was talking about stain.)

Ahaana- Ohh! You were talking about this? Yeah I dropped some chicken on it in hostel. I'll wash it.

Saying this ahaana escaped from the situation.

Alaaya home--

5 p.m

Alaaya's parents were out and they will come till 10 pm. So she called Ayush. They both were under the blanket.

Ayush- You know, you're quite cute.

Alaaya- You know, you're quite cute too.

(They both were talking to each other just then someone rang the bell. Alaaya was hella scared about what's going to happen if it's her parents. She went in hall, made a bun and opened the gate and here comes her parents.)

Alaaya- Hi mom, Hi dad

Mahima (her mom)- Hi

Prem (her dad)- Hi baccha

Alaaya- You were going to come at 10 p.m right? It's only 5 p.m.

Prem- Our work finished early!! Plus there wasn't any traffic.

Alaaya- Oh alright!

Mahima- What were you upto?

Alaaya- I was just........... with ayush ......... on a video call. He was teaching me geography. So just that.

Mahima- Listen?

Alaaya- Yeah

Mahima- Is there something going on between you and ayush?

Alaaya- Ayee mummy! Are you mad? Eww Ayush? Yuckk, Disgusting! Oh yuck! We are in the same group for geography project na...... that's why I have to talk to him, otherwise I wouldn't bother. I don't pay attention to him.

Ayush- Alaaya? Ew? Yuck? Disgusting? Wouldn't pay me any attention?

Alaaya- Idk where he came from mumma. Brother, where did you come from?

Ayush- You broke my heart!

Alaaya- This is why I tell you to mesh the windows. People just saunter in.

__________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading!
Do vote comment and share!
Take care!!
- Twinkle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 25.9K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
589K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...