Love Chromosomes

By pinyacoluna

Masa journeyed to Japan to reunite with his twin brother, Mark, only to tragically meet his demise on the icy... More

Author's Note
I. First and Last
II. Who Are You?
III. A Ghost
IV. Sleeping and Forgetting๐Ÿ”ž
V. Decisions Written in Pencil
VI. Just Like a Pill
VII. You Alone is Enough๐Ÿ”ž
VIII. Something Borrowed
IX. Who Is Mark?
X. What P Axel Knows
XI. Don't Call My Name๐Ÿ”ž
XII. Truth Be Told
XIII. Playing with Kana
XIV. Mร i!
XV. The What If's ๐Ÿ”ž
XVI. Just Being Friendly
XVII. Jealousy and Way Much More
XVIII. An Ode To My Mother
XIX: Skeletons Out the Closet
XX: The Morning After
XXI: Painfully Painful
XXII: It Started Raining Guilt Outside
XXIII. The Rain Have To Stop
XXIV. Glitches
Special: Understanding the Girl
XXV. Two Kisses
XXVI. Not the Best Sorry
XXVII. Choices
XXVIII. Why Change?
XXIX: Call Me By My Name ๐Ÿ”ž
Xxx. Bathtub Talks
XXXI. The Uncertain Future
XXXII. Marked
XXXIII. Possessive Husband and Wife
XXXIV. Twas the Last
XXXV. Deja Vu
XXXVI. That One Friend
XXXVII. Incognitos
XXXVIII. Under the Snow
XXXIX: Your Name
XL. What The Heart Truly Desires
XLI. For Love
XLII. Regrets and If Only's
XLIII: My Commiserations
XLV. Parting Ways (End)
Special: Understanding Masa niisama (Part 1)
The Fallen Academy (New Work)
Special Chap: What Is Love?
What??
Before An Us
Promoting A New Work!

XLIV. Not Letting You Go๐Ÿ”ž

2K 81 10
By pinyacoluna

Mark Masahiro

The person I am hugging feels so warm and very much alive. I can't remember the last time I felt this kind of warmth. There's only one person that can give me this kind of feeling. I want to be selfish and claim him all for myself.

I don't know what I may have become when P Vee really died out there protecting me. I already caused a scene back at the hospital when Saya and Jane refused to tell me news about him. And when the truth about the three of them tricking me into making me think P Vee was really in trouble, I became more hostile and projected all my anger to this innocent man who only wanted to know what I truly feel about him.

Because of my anger for the deceit, I had thrown out painful words to P like he once did to me when he discovered I was pretending to be my niisama. It made me feel worst though, especially when I saw his expression hurt and just suddenly walked out on us. I tried to call him back but he never returned.

I have argued with the doctor and the rest of my friends wanting to get out of the hospital as soon as possible despite their advice to recuperate my strength first before returning to the hotel. How can I waste time when P Vee is already leaving Japan in this same day?

In the end, not anyone from my friends nor the doctors were able to stopped me return to the hotel. I made Pran gave me his keys to room he and P Vee shared and let Kana adopt him for the night.

I expected Kana and Saya to stop me halfway. But they both just rolled their eyes at me and wished me luck. If they were this supportive and accepting from the very start then I have no problems right now. Stupid friends!

"Mark?" I have been hugging him for quite some time now but he never said anything except to call my name.

"Hmmm...Mark. Yes. This is your Mark. P Vee's Mark." I murmured absentmindedly intoxicated with the scent of this warm person lying beside me. I guess he heard what I just whispered because his body suddenly stiffened. I cuddled to him more massaging his stomach and chest with my hands. I feel so tired and groggy from all that had happened and P Vee was giving me a kind of peaceful feeling. I feel so secured beside him that I started to close my eyes, finally falling asleep.

When I opened my eyes again, I found myself face to face with P Vee. He was already looking at me with his eyes that looked like they just opened themselves after a few hours of sleep. He must have woken up a few minutes ahead of me. Both of our hands were rested in front of our faces. Not an inch of our skin touches the other.

I can't stop looking at his handsome face. I can stare at P Vee's face for a long time without getting tired of it. It's the face that many girls have fallen into. Even my Masa oniisama wasn't spared.

Well I'm beginning to argue with myself who among us brothers likes P Vee first. I mean P Vee and me had bonded more deeply since we were kids right? Niisama only fell in love with him when they were already in the university. Imagine how complicated could this thing get when Masa niisama is still alive. I can't afford to be a rival to my twin. How can I even compete with him? He's way more charming and pleasant than I am. I can only thank him now for bringing me back to P Vee.

"How's your head?" P Vee broke the silence by asking about my injury. Now that he had mentioned it, I'm beginning to feel a throbbing pain at the incision site. This tells me I need to take some painkillers again. The wound is still fresh so it's only normal to feel pain.

"Hmm... It's fine." I lied a bit.

"Why do you keep on getting blows at that spot?" P Vee frowned. He must be remembering the wound I got when I was struck by a chair when I tried to save him when we were abducted as kids. I found it strange myself. The next time it would happen my skull might really split in halves.

Instead of answering, I smiled at him batting my eyelashes. P Vee's frowning face softened and his hands twitched. But instead of caressing my face gently, he pinched on them making me winced.

"Ow! P Vee!"

"Stop doing that! You are confusing me!"

"Confusing you on what?"

"Well, it looks like you are...errr.." He hesitated biting his lower lip as he closed his eyes. Ah! More of this and I'm not gonna be able to stop myself.

"I'm what?" I swipe my index finger on his nose. The simple gesture made him shudder opening his eyes again looking at me as if he was in pain.

"Flirting. It looks like you are flirting with me. Damn it!" He cursed snapping on my finger acting like he was about to bite it. I giggled and wiggled my self so I can get more closer to him. Our face almost touching.

"But I am indeed flirting with you. Why do you have to confuse your self with that?"

"Maaaaaaark." My name that came out of his mouth was dragged as if he's exerting every bit of his self control into it.

"P Veeeeeeee..." I copied him in my own voice that sounded way more pitched compared to his. It sounded so silly that it was able to make him finally smile.

"I don't know what to do with you anymore."

"Well you can start by kissing me." Argh! I can't believe I have said that. But I've been looking at his lips for way too long that I wasn't able to stop myself from saying out loud what I have been thinking. P Vee was a little startled at first but he composed himself in less than a minute.

"No!" He plainly rejected me.

"Huh?" I was confused myself.

"No kiss for you until you make this all clear. I'm not your boyfriend. Yet. So why should I kiss you?" This stubborn man. I can't believe he's playing this kind of game with me. Who does he think he is? He's the first and only guy I flirted.

"Ugh P. Really?"

"What? I have every right to demand even a marriage if I wanted to. No kiss is no kiss. Deal with that." He smirked before pulling himself into a sitting position. His back rested on the headboard while he crossed his arms in front of his chest. He pulled that look of a pouting wife that was about to beat the hell out of his husband.

Though my head was still aching from my injury and from his blunt rejection, I was still able to smile as I sat up following him leaning on the headboard of the bed.

"You look like a sulking wife P. Do you want that role so bad? I can give it to you willingly." I teased him tilting my head infront of his face showing him my dimples. I laugh when he scowled and shoved my face away with the palm of his hand.

"Dream on Mark!" He barked as I rolled at his side laughing.

"Stop sulking P. Ok. Ok. Your my cute little wifey from now on, ok? Now give this handsome husband of yours a kiss he deserves will you?" I told him when I have finished laughing. I inched closer to him breathing the air that he exhaled while our eyes were locked to one another.

"I mean it Mark. I'm not joking around with you. I want a clear answer from you now. I can't go on like this. I need to be sure of your feelings for me. What are we?" He asked becoming more and more persistent.

"Does it really matter P? Do we really need to brand our relationship? What if I say your my everything? Does it fall to being boyfriends? It's more than that right?"

"Uhmm...I am your..."

"Damn it P! Don't make me say it again. I'm not good with flowery words. It sounded so cheesy. Ugh." I covered my face getting shy all of a sudden.

"Say it again. Please, nah Mark?"

"No!"

"Mark. I love you. Do you still love me?"

"Ugh! So stubborn P!" My mouth came crushing to his before he could ever ask again. I became so impatient that I made my move first in order for me to kiss this lips of his again. Can I just show him my feelings? I need not to speak it.

I almost forgotten how it felt when kissing P Vee. Has it been that long since the last that I wasn't prepared when my body and whole being reacted so fast the moment our lips touched. I moaned instantly when he opened his mouth and let my tongue invade inside. I kissed him hungrily and passionately loosing my self when he pulled me even closer putting his hands at the back of my neck. P Vee tasted so good that I kept on licking and sucking his tongue until we ran out of breath.

"Haaah...Mark.Mmmm..Mark." He called out my name panting when we released each other's lips. Our foreheads and nose rubbed as we breath the limited oxygen supply in that small space that separates us.

"Love...love you..Mmph!" He devoured my lips once again upon hearing me say the word love. This time, he became more demanding with his kisses. I keep moaning inside my throat when our tongue collided endlessly trying to dominate one another. We did it for too long until I began to feel much more needy. Without breaking from P Vee's lips, I move my body and went above him, practically straddling him in a very suggestive position.

"Mark!" He exclaimed a bit alarmed with my action. It's as if he was caught in between his lusting for me and worrying over something insignificant.

"What? You don't want it? But I want it P." My hoarse voice spoke to him letting him hear my desires. I went down to lick his lips a few times before staring at his eyes once again. "I want so bad P."

"But Mark, your head..."

"Why do you think I assume this position? Ugh P. Let's just do it ok? Just do it more gently, eeerr.. if we need to. I promise I'll be fine." I really won't last a minute if I'll get denied by this need. The need for P Vee.

"You! What if I lose control. It's been so long Mark. Do you think I'd still be able to control myself?" He argued pushing me lightly on my thighs. But his words only made me more excited. I'd like him to loose control of himself.

"Whatever P. Let's deal with that later. First things first. This. Take care of this first." I grind my lower body at the top of his crotch feeling his hardening cock. I shuddered from the feel of it inside the fabric of my own jeans and wrapped my arms around P Vee's neck as I continue what I was doing.

"Aaaah. Mark!" He moaned as the grip of his hands in my hips became tighter, unconsciously pushing me down as well to feel more of me. I soon found myself pulling away one by one every layer of clothes I am wearing until I am top naked. I did the same to P Vee and only our pants were then left on. P Vee buried his face on my neck and begin to lick and kiss on it while I continue to grind myself down his erection. His tongue felt so warm and wet that  it can even heat me up despite the snowy night outside. I raised my head up to give him more access and I nearly cried out loud when he started biting on my jawline.

"P! Mmm.." He changed direction and aimed for my chest. I went crazy when he started on nibbling on my nipples. His tongue poked on them alternately that I burried my hands on his hair from feeling so damn good. The thing in between my legs screamed for release.

"Aaaah! P Vee!" I was startled when his bare hand soon found it's way inside my pants and started rubbing on my erection. I didn't even noticed he had already removed my panta and underwear down on my knees. When and where did he learned this kind of skills? When I look down, his pajymas were pulled down as well. Ugh. Was I just too lost in my own pleasure when he was playing with my nipples that I failed to noticed all of this? I love this man more and more every minute.

"Mark?" He whispered in my ears not stopping the thing he does to my hardness.

"Hmm? Aah! What?"

"Can we not go all the way tonight? I'm really worried about your head. I can still let you off in my own way." He negotiated with me trying to change my mind. If he only knew this would only make me more aggressive, he'd wish he had shut his mouth instead.

"No!" I pushed him hard on his chest making him lie on the bed. He made a surprise yelp but I covered his mouth immediately with another kiss before he can start negotiating again. I became more bolder rubbing my whole lenght into his while lapping his lips and mouth with my tongue. I don't want this act to be beneficial to only myself. I'd like the both of us to feel good tonight because I know we both longed and missed each other.

I kicked away the remaining clothes that still clung to my body before moving down to kiss P Vee all over his glorious body. If something had change with his body, it's only to become more muscular and toned. And I was sure the thing in between his thighs became more, errr..mature too.

I indulged myself in licking him from his neck down thw part that had become so mature. P Vee moaned when I start on playing with that thing using my hands, rubbing and massaging it until it was fully engorged. His moans started escalating when I began licking the top of it's head, encircling my wet and warm tongue all over that part.

"Ngh...Mark. You really don't have to. Aaah! Shit!" He shouted when I swallowed his cock deep into my mouth slowly until I reached the limit. I can't put them all inside because he had gotten too huge. So I massaged the lower part using my hand while I start moving my head up and down his rigid lenght.

The feeling of P Vee inside my mouth was exhilirating. It remains one of the most pleasurable act I have done. Maybe because I am making him feel so good with pleasure that it feels so good on my part as well.

"Aaaaah. Mark. Aaaaah. So...so good." The sucking sound I made echoed throughout the room as P Vee's moans harmonized with it. Saliva drips down on his full lenght until it made him all slick and wet. That's when I finally let go of him from my mouth and moved my self up to straddle him once again. Seeing him looked so dazed in pleasure made me smile.

"Mark? Are you sure of this?" He asked me seeing how I had sucked on his fingers before leading them down to my hole.

"Stop asking. Just help me prepare myself. It's been so long remember?" I answered him pushing one of his fingers inside me. The pain immediately made me gasped. I cling to P Vee wrapping my hands around his neck for support.

"Ugh. So tight. Does this mean you didn't let anyone else touch you here?" He asked as he gently pushed his finger deeper. A tear fell down my eyes from the pain.

"Aaah! Of...of course! Are you crazy P! Haah! How can I do this...do this with..aah! with some other man?" He started moving his finger inside me and it made it so difficult to utter a single word. But P Vee looked so happy hearing it and began to add more fingers inside. The thought of having only him devouring this ass of mine made him even more horny.

"Hmmm. I'm glad to hear that. Only me is enough to make you happy Mark. Remember that." He whispered as the third finger was added. I was already at my limit and I began to move my hips in order to meet his fingers.

"Aaah! P! Enough. I'm ready." I squirmed above him stopping his fingers from moving.

"Wait. I think I have a lube here somewhere." He reached out for his wallet that was on his bed side and I watched him in great anticipation as he looked for that sachet of lube. Had he kept one all this time? Or was it recently bought because he expected to bed me anyway? This man's over confidence is killing me!

"Ah! Here!" He excitedly pulled out a white sachet of lube and clumsily tore the edge using his teeth. He squeezed all the content out and rubbed it on his manhood. I just watched his every action impatiently biting my lower lip in excitement.

"Aaaaah! P!" The pain radiated over my abdomen as P Vee's huge erection began to enter my tight hole. The lube doesn't help that much because it had been too long since our last love making.

"Relax your body Mark. We'll go slowly." He whispered to me and nibbled on my earlobe using his teeth. His kisses on my neck contiued until his mouth found mine once again. The torrid kiss we were sharing made me relax my body and soon welcomed the whole of P Vee's hard member inside of me. The void inside me that he just filled disappeared in an instance and was replaced by a feeling of warmth and pleasure. It was painful but I can handle it.

"Aaaah! P Vee! Ngh..aah! You are so.. so..." So damn huge! I slowly lower my body more to swallow him even deeper inside of me. My hands rested over his chest while he grips my waist. I'm on top of him riding him like some lewd cowboy. I can see the reflection on the nearby mirror and I can't believe how obscene the whole position was.

I lifted my body up releasing half of him before slamming myself back down. P Vee closed his eyes biting his lips in the sensation that I just gave him. I slowly move my hips swinging back and forth while he was burried deep inside me. The feeling was making me loose myself. The pain was no longer felt. Instead, the familiar ecstasy enveloped my entire body as P Vee's throbbing member hits the right spot inside me, rubbing my inner walls making it all sensitive.

"Kyaaaaa! Aaah! Ngh. P Vee! P Vee!" My moans became more louder as I moved myself more faster above him. P Vee's hips soon moved as well meeting my every thrust in deep enthusiasm. His one hand freed my hips to grabbed on my bouncing erection above him. His hand jerked on my hardness following the rhythm of my hips thrusting.

With my eyes half closed, I see my reflection on the mirror in a blur. My whole body was rocking above a man who was giving me so much pleasure with his cock that is buried deep inside me. My image on the mirror was a sight to die for. I myself was entranced.

I collapsed down to P Vee putting both of my hands on his shoulder in a tight grip. The pleasure intensified and I can no longer hold on riding on top of him. Our movements became more rough and faster and P Vee have to support the back of my neck in order not to over strain my head from our too much vigorous movements.

"P! Aaaah! Deeper. Aah!" I was so loud with my moaning when my body started trembling from the over stimulation. The sound made with the slapping of our bodies drove me crazier that I feel myself drooling in reaction. I can't even tell whose moving more faster this time.

"Aah! Mark. I think I'm coming. Aah!" He bit my earlobe thrusting so deep inside me while his other hand jerked on my hardness as fast as he could. I have to bite on his shoulders to stop myself from shouting when my climax hits me without warning. "Mmmmph!" I released everything on his stomach as my inside twitches, clamping him tightly inside me. He roared in ecstasy riding his orgasm right after me and spurting every bit of his juices inside my tight channel. I became so full and warm inside that my whole body shuddered in delight.

"Ugh. That was so soo..hmmm." It was so damn good. I moaned over his ears panting as I felt him pulled out of my body. He let me stayed above him, hugging each other's sweaty body until our breathing went back to normal. He then let me roll beside him careful not to let me lie with the back of my head on the bed. So both of us laid in a side lying position facing each other once again. A hint of smile and satisfaction was painted on P Vee's flushed but still handsome face.

"Your not bleeding right?" He asked me sounding a little worried. I smiled back at him remember something to tease him to.

"Where exactly do you think I'm bleeding P? If you think it's my head then think again. Who promised to be gentle a few minutes ago? Ugh...I'm hurting." I pretended to winced and his face grew dark.

"Mark. I'm sorry." He sounded so regretful.

"I'm only making fun of you! I wanted to get back at you for tricking me back at the hospital. Hmmph!"

"Mark."

I hugged him when he can't seem to take my joke less seriously. "I'm alright P. More than alright. You prepared me well. And it felt so good P. So don't be so hard on yourself." P Vee loathed the idea of hurting me physically ever since that incident after he knew about my deceipt happened. After that, he became more cautious with his actions and grew more gentler towards me.
That's why I know how tormenting it was for him to see me get hurt.

P Vee buried his face on my neck and allowed me to pet on his hair. The both of our bodies felt so sticky but we ignored it and chose to cuddle more. We just missed each other so much that little things like this became so irrelevant at the moment.

"I love you Mark. I love Mark so much." He told me planting small kisses on my collarbone. This guy likes saying the word love ever since he had been sure of his own feelings for me. It's not that I'm complaining, I just feel a little guilty for being the type of person who avoids using the word it self. Yes I had said it to him before, but it took a lot of energy from me before I could really say it out loud. In my opinion, the actions are more reliable.

"Hmmm.I know." I answered stupidly.

"Mark."

"Damn it P! Don't force me to say it. It's so stupid and childish! Are you still a kid?" My voice became more irritated and P Vee suddenly pulled himself away from me. His face suddenly grew sadder as his eyes tried to avoid mine.

"Oh. I understand. I'm sorry if it looks like I'm forcing you. It's ok. Looks like I misunderstood again." I don't what's with his tone that seemed to pierce my heart rather painfully.

"P Vee ..."

"Uh! It's almost 7. I have my flight at 10! I guess I'll prepare myself now. I don't want to be late." He said to me smiling all weakly before sitting up on the bed.

"P! You're leaving?" I asked, my heart aching.

"Uhm. I have to right? Thanks for letting me stay and enjoy a bit of Sapporo Mark." He said to me while he gathered his clothes.

"What? Really? Are you serious right now?"

"Yeah. I don't have any reasons to stay here right?"

"P Vee! What the hell!" I yelled as I pulled him back to the bed when he tried to stand up.

"..."

"If you really want to hear it so bad then fine! I love you! I fucking love you P! I love you so much that I won't be able to live normally without you! My life was a hell without you around. There! I said it! Now try to leave me again and I will kill you!" I kept on yelling at him because if I don't, I'm afraid I'd started crying. In a blink of an eye, I found myself in P Vee's arms once again, hugged so tightly and about to get crushed.

"That's what I am waiting to hear Mark. God! I've been waiting for you to say that again. Even if it's a clichè, those words are still meaningful for me. I'd like to make sure about your feelings." He told me in a hoarse voice burying his nose and mouth on the top of my head. I can only hug him back as tightly as I could.

I don't want to let him go. I don't want to lose him ever again.

🔞👻🔞

📌 some notes

* I had planned on putting everything here and making this the last chapter. But it has gotten this long and I'm not done settling everything yet. So I decided to stop writing this chapter and have one more chapter instead. This still a messy writing. I'll go back later to check on my mistakes.

Hope you liked and enjoyed this chapter. Not for kids though.😉☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1.2K 42
Mark just lost the love of his life. His days are grey and he can't seem to find happiness again. Vee works in a bar. His life is colorful and loud. ...
17.4K 1.4K 38
โ€ขOn-Goingโ€ข |YinWar's Story ๐Ÿ“Please read Stolen Sweetheart S1 to understand its storyline as this is its continuation. Their love shines in their hea...
34.5K 2.9K 61
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† Yin Anan Wong had always been the kind of person who enjoyed playing around with different people ea...
5.9K 441 20
"If only I hadn't fall in love..........." An unreported medical error caused Jeff's mother's sudden death....... 12 years later, the time for vegean...