YOU - young royals sequel

By sleepingwille

! yr spoilers ! " thank you, simon" wilhelm's last words to him before christmas break. this had proven to si... More

one (1)
two (2)
three (3)
four (4)
five (5)
six (6)
seven (7)
eight (8)
nine (9)
ten (10)
eleven (11)
twelve (12)
thirteen (13)
fourteen (14)
fifteen (15)
sixteen (16)
seventeen (17)
eighteen (18)
nineteen (19)
twenty (20)
twenty one (21)
twenty three (23)
twenty four (24)
twenty five (25)
twenty six (26)
twenty seven (27)
twenty eight (28)
twenty nine (29)
thirty (30)
thirty one (31)
thirty two (32)
thirty three (33)
thirty four (34)
thirty five (35)
thirty six (36)

twenty two (22)

5K 231 176
By sleepingwille

*simons point of view*

three days later

"remind me how it happened again?" felice asked.

wilhelm scoffed.

"both of us have already told you twice," he reasoned.

"and if you really care that much you can just watch the video that's all over twitter and instagram and everything," i said.

it was a wednesday after classes. sara, felice, wilhelm, and i were in my room watching a movie on a tiny projector i got as a birthday present. we weren't really watching the movie, it was just on for background noise. this was the first time we were hanging out with sara again. well, it was the first time wilhelm and i were. felice took her back with open arms the second she realized what actually happened. august hasn't been present at any meals he wasn't required to, but he did wish wilhelm and i congratulations. in a tweet because people were demanding him to and he didn't want to look bad.

wille had his head in my lap, as he usually does, and my back was against the wall the foot of my bed meets. felice was braiding sara's hair on the floor.

"you have that interview meeting thing tomorrow, right?" sara asked wilhelm.

he nodded the best he could without picking up his head. i started playing with his hair.

"what kind of questions do you think they'll ask you?" i asked.

he looked up at me.

"well, they'll ask me to confirm if it's true, even though it's very obviously me and i confirmed it on twitter and made that post of you yesterday."

he took a picture of me writing an essay for social sciences yesterday and thought it would be cute to post it with the caption "lover writing letters?". it was very cute, but he wouldn't let me look at the picture before he posted it so i had to pretend to be mad at him for an hour.

i nodded.

"and then they'll ask me some very uncomfortable questions about sexuality i'm not sure i'm ready to answer," he said, and i could hear the nervousness wavering in his voice.

"you remember what i told you, right?"

he nodded.

"and i think that's what i'm gonna tell them. i don't know what i like but i like you and that's what counts."

he smiled at me.

felice and sara made fake gagging noises.

"you two better stop being cute or i'm gonna puke all over your sister's hair," felice warned.

we all laughed.

there was knocking that wasn't on my door, but it sounded like it was coming from across the hall.

"why don't you ever tell us which room you guys are in?" stella said through the door.

"we're in here!" felice yelled, "the door is open!"

the handle turned and in walked stella and fredricka. they looked all around the room until they finally came around the corner and saw us.

"oh, what the fuck," stella said.

"who let you two be so cute together?" fredricka added.

i could feel my face turning red, and wilhelm's was doing the same. felice and sara stood up.

"really guys? look what you did, they're blushing," felice joked, "come on, let's go."

everyone said goodnight and as they were about to walk out felice poked her head in.

"good luck tomorrow if i don't get the chance to talk to you," she said to wilhelm.

he thanked her.

she closed the door and they were gone.

he looked up at me.

"they're gone," he announced.

"i see that," i said, "what does that mean?"

"i'm gonna take a shower," he told me, lifting his head up.

i got up too.

"i'm coming with you so i can touch all of the things in your room."

"but you always move them around," he complained, with a fake frown.

"that's the point," i explained, "because then you'll be reminded of me when you're putting it back where it belongs."

he laughed.

-----------------------

we got our physics tests back today. if i got a good score on tests and you came to tell me about your lower score, be prepared to be berated. i was very competitive when it came to academics.

the teacher came and passed them out at the end of class. i anxiously grabbed mine as soon as it was handed to me.

"a"

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

the bell rang and i got out of my seat. i immediately walked over to wilhelm. i tried my hardest not to let out the enormous grin trying to poke through.

"what did you get?" he asked.

i shook my head.

"you first."

he flipped his paper so it was facing me.

"b+"

i stuck my arms up victoriously and shoved my paper in his face.

"what the fuck? we studied together!"

"sucks to suck," i said walking away from him.

-----------------------

"what if i mess up and say the wrong thing and then everyone get's mad at me?

"you-"

"or maybe, i'll accidentally talk too much and i'll say something i don't mean."

"no-"

"and then, if everyone is mad at me, you'll be mad at me too and-"

i kissed him.

"shut up, you'll be just fine," i told him.

"but what if-"

"no!"

he sighed.

"i don't want to do this."

i walked around him and hugged him from behind.

"i know."

he was standing in front of his mirror trying to figure out how to make his hair look perfect.

"it looks perfect like that," i told him.

he groaned.

"but you have to say that, you're my boyfriend."

my heart stopped for a second every time he said that. i'm his boyfriend. it filled me with an inexplainable scary-excited-happy feeling.

"actually, i don't have to say anything," i corrected him, "and so what, i'm your boyfriend, does that invalidate my opinion?"

he turned around and looked at me.

"obviously not," he said pointing at his suit, "i went out and bought this on tuesday just because you saw an instagram ad and thought it would look nice on me."

and i was right. he looked like a fucking god.

"see and i was right about that, so i'm also right about your hair looking perfect," i declared.

he rolled his eyes.

"fine," he said, walking out of the bathroom.

i followed him. i stood in the middle of his room as he stumbled around picking up his essentials. gum: check, phone: check, charger: check, headphones: check, and rings: not yet.

"what are you gonna do when i'm gone?" he asked, sliding the metal onto his fingers.

"wait for you to come back."

he laughed.

"seriously."

i thought about it.

"well, you said it's a live interview, right?" i asked.

he nodded.

"then i'll probably lay in your bed and watch the interview, and try not to fall asleep when you're on your way home."

he looked at me confused.

"it's only gonna be like 8 when i get back."

i glared at him.

"it is never too early for sleep."

he laughed at me again, and then checked his watch.

"the car should be here," he said nervously.

i nodded and walked up to him.

"you're gonna be fine."

he puffed his cheeks up and let go of the air.

"i know."

"do you?"

"yes."

he leaned down and kissed me.

"don't have too much fun without me," he warned.

"i don't think you'll have to worry about that."

he smiled and walked out the door.

finally some happy couple moments :) also THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 10 THOUSAND READS!??!?! HOW IS THIS REAL? anyways i love you soooooo much and thank you for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 865 26
What happened after Wilhelm got in the car and drove away? Does Wilhelm move on? Does Simon move on? How does Wilhelm react to the new gay kid in sc...
54.6K 1.5K 17
August x OC - Set after season one When Elodie Parker enrolls in the prestigious Hillerska boarding school, she never expected to become mixed up wit...
8.2K 249 16
Prince Wilhelm regrets the fact that he listened to his mother about leaving his ex partner Simon after the video scandal. Simon still had a lot of l...
44.5K 1.4K 22
After winter break, Crowned Prince Wilhelm must keep up the allusion his family is putting up, while trying to keep his love for Simon a secret. Star...