twenty six (26)

*wilhelm's point of view*

the next day

"come in!"

felice, sara, madison, stella, and fredricka walked in.

"what the hell is happening in here?" madison asked when she saw us.

simon and i were hanging off of his bed like bats. he said he got a random urge to do it, so of course he made me do it with him. i knew we looked insane.

"having fun," simon replied, "you should try it."

she glared at him. the rest of the girls filed in and gave us very concerned looks. simon rolled his eyes at them.

"why are we here again?" felice asked.

"because," simon said, trying to lift himself back up onto the bed, but instead he slipped to the ground and landed in a sad pile.

i scream-laughed.

"oh shit!" i yelled when he grabbed my arms and pulled me off of the bed.

everyone laughed.

"why did you call us here?" felice asked again.

"because you're our only friends and we're bored," i said, brushing myself off after i got up from the floor.

"there's no way we're your only friends, " stella said, finding a spot to sit on the floor.

"oh, i'm sure we are," sara commented, "but why?"

simon plopped back onto the bed and i followed him.

"because all the guys talk about is sports and girls," simon explained.

"i don't know anything about sports," i continued.

"and i don't like girls," he finished.

they took in our answers.

"then why don't you become friends with other girls who aren't us?" fredricka asked.

an annoyed look grew on simon's face.

"because girls who aren't you would take any chance they could get to fuck my boyfriend."

watching how easily he got jealous made me feel some kind of way. but no matter how much i didn't want to admit it, he was right.

they all laughed like it was a joke.

"you think he's kidding, but he's not," i told them, "look at this text i got from eliana barne, the second year."

they all looked at my phone.

"ew!"

"wilhelm!"

"that was so much more of her than i wanted to see!"

"what is that caption?"

"has she even ever said anything to you in person?"

i shook my head at the last question.

"what did you say to her?" madison asked.

simon piped up.

"oh, he didn't say anything. me, on the other hand, i had a few words for her."

i proudly showed them the message he sent.

"ooh."

"god damn."

"you really came for her neck."

"that's why i found her crying in the bathroom today?"

everyone had settled in at this point. simon and i were sitting on the floor, stella was sitting in a corner charging her phone, fredricka was trying to pick out a playlist for us to listen to, sara and felice were taking selfies, and against the other girls' protests ("maddie i would not touch those sheets if i were you!") madison was laying in his bed scrolling through instagram.