𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄

By kloudedxbarbie

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨�... More

Copyright
001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
Epilogue
Author's Note

004

30.2K 1.3K 1.7K
By kloudedxbarbie

Chapter Four:
Him Again

Reneé Trinity Jackson
Chicago, Illinois

Brushing her hair, Reneé was getting ready to go have dinner with Lisa. Over the past month, the two had gotten really close. They both had the same mentality and looked at life the same way.

They both held themselves at high standards, wanted better in their lives and didn't take no bullshit. Lisa was so far incredibly sweet but she was the rude one between the two, often saying what they were both thinking.

Reneé finished her make up look and grabbed her purse before walking out her apartment, she locked the door and walked downstairs to her car.

Her first month in Chicago was going great so far, other than her run in with that nigga, everything was going smoothly. She was making a lot of profit and her girls were getting paid very well, no problems were popping up. Of course she dealt with a few bitchy customers but that was expected and she had a lot of patience.

Chicago was going well, if this continued for a whole year, she'd be able to get her dream apartment and car; and in two years she's be able to open another branch in Atlanta. Which was her goal but she wasn't bout to tell anyone her plans, only her pops knew.

Driving to the restaurant, Reneé was talking to her dad about everything. They talked daily and he loved knowing about her day and that she was okay.

"Daddy we making so much profit and none of the girls stealin from me or givin me attitude, it's goin smooth right now." She explained as she drove around, still a few minutes from her destination.

"Keep an eye on 'em, you never know these days." He said, making her nod her head.

"Reese come talk to your damn sister!" Keith shouted at his 17 year old son. He handed him the phone and walked off.

"Yo Reese's Chocolate, you good?" Reneé asked, she had missed her brother a lot. The two had always been inseparable.

"Shut up, Nene. I heard you been doin good over there." He chuckled, he loved seeing his sister succeed.

"Yeah man, I'm glad I took your advice on Chicago."

"Yeah just stay away from the niggas in that area, they demonic." Reese warned, he didn't want his sister with any gangbanging nigga, he knew how the streets were and didn't want her near them.

"I hear you, you know I don't be datin anyways."

"Ion know nothin since you so far so I can only warn you, Nene, if you think Jacksonville niggas bad, Chicago niggas will get you killed. I'm being dead serious, on foenem grave don't get involved with one of 'em." He said, he was worried about his sister.

Reneé had always attracted the attention of niggas, especially with her sunning appearance. She looked high maintenance and nice to show off, Reese worried that something would happen since he wasn't there to threaten all the niggas that came near her even though she was older.

"I swear, I won't get involved with none of these hood niggas." Reneé said before they talked a little more before saying their goodbyes.

Reese had always been protective of her but she'd never hear him warn her that bad. He sounded serious.

Arriving at the restaurant, Reneé parked nearby before stepping out in her heels, locking her car and walking towards the building. It was nice little barbecue place, it looked Jamaican. She could smell some Jerk Chicken so she knew it was, she walked inside and spotted Lisa at the corner booth.

Slipping into a seat, she smiled as she placed her bag and began talking to her friend. It was lovely to have a friend who didn't see her as competition, beneath her or weird. She loved the healthy friendship she had with Lisa, she was incredibly mature for a 21 year old and so was Reneé.

"You really dragged me to a Jamaican restaurant." She said as she browsed through the menus.

"Gotta show you my roots, Jamaican roots baby." Lisa laughed as her favourite song played in the background.

"I wish I could just get up and whine." She said as she danced in her seat while they ordered.

"This place a whole vibe, let's go take some pics before the food comes." Reneé grabbed her as they rushed out to take pictures.

reneé.jackson posted 30 minutes ago.

Liked by lilisa, cameron_OB and 95, 754 others

reneé.jackson pretty lil boss💋

Comments disabled

lilisa just posted an hour ago.

Liked by cameron_OB, amarii and 55, 678 others

lilisa his prettiest problem🗣

cameron_OB you out w Reneé?🤔
->12k likes
lilisa replied to cameron_OB you feds?
-> 17k likes
amarii bad bitch!!💕
-> 11k likes
kieshagotmuney you busy postin while ur baby daddy gettin his bootyhole ripped open in prison
-> 7k likes

"Bitches love hatin." She mumbled as she turned her phone off, they were walking back to the table.

"Just ignore them, there's always gonna be someone hatin." Reneé rubbed her shoulder before sitting down.

As they sat down, the waiter arrived and placed their food on the table before walking off. Reneé took a sip of her sprite before taking a picture of her food and placing her phone down.

"I've never seen your ass drink anything but sprite." Lisa said as she looked at the tall glass full of Sprite and some ice that sat next to Reneé's food.

"Sprite is top-tier, if you think otherwise then you're irrelevant." Reneé said, she did not play about her sprite.

"Girl drink your fizzy water and stay quiet." Lisa snapped back, "shit be tasting like sparkling water with a side of pain."

-XX-

After chilling and eating, Reneé drove Lisa to her apartment and dropped her off before leaving when she went inside. It was already dark and she was feeling like getting some sweets so she drove to the corner shop nearby her apartment.

Pushing the door open, she grabbed a pack of jelly beans, a litre of Sprite and two Aero Chocolate bar. As she walked to the counter, she put her stuff on there. After the cashier finished scanning, she was about to pull out her 20 but a hand went over her head and gave the cashier a 50.

"Keep the change." The voice said making Reneé quickly turn around to face who had done that.

There he was once again. The nigga from before.

"Here you go." She handed him the 20 but he wouldn't take it.

"Come on, ma, I was just tryna be a little nice." He said with a smile, this time he had nothing on his teeth, just his shiny, pearly whites.

"Thank you, um?"

"Cameron, mamas." Cameron pulled her into a small hug whilst she just held her bag. His scent engulfed her mad she inhaled it once again, the hug only lasted 5 seconds but she was glad it was short.

"Nice seeing you again." Reneé said before walking off, her heels clicking and her hips swaying as she walked off. She'd curved him yet again.

He smelt so damn good, his cologne was sexy. If she stayed there any longer she would lose her mind. Reneé could walk away but she didn't know if she had the willpower to talk to him without wanting to eat him up.

"Hollon, let me walk you to your car. We got some dangerous people 'round here." He grabbed her bag as they walked towards her car, he was walking so close to her that her shoulder touched his arm.

Unlocking her car, Reneé put her stuff in the back seat and shut the door before facing Cameron with a small smile.

"I'm guessing you gon pop up again soon, huh." She raised her eyebrow with a wide smile, she was getting used to seeing him at random places. Her eyes glanced down at his lips, which Cameron noticed immediately.

"For sure, you know this my city and I got my eye on you." Cameron looked at her up and down whilst licking his lips.

They stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes as he got closer. She was slowly losing the battle and if he got any closer, they would kiss. He leaned down to her height and their lips connected, his smooth lips crashing into hers.

He could taste her sweet, strawberry lip gloss as they continued on kissing. His hands caressing her body all the way to her bum, her hands were all over his neck and face. The kiss was sloppy and passionate, she could feel herself getting lost in him.

Eventually she pulled away an couldn't help but look down.

She was so fucked.

"Look me in my eyes." Cameron smirked as he grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him, "Ain't that feel nice?"

She nodded with a small smile, she didn't want to say anything she would regret.

Reese would kill my ass if he knew I was kissing a nigga who had two guns in his pants. Reneé thought to herself as she looked into Cameron's eyes. But man did she want to do it again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 11.4K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...
533K 28.5K 52
𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰...
11.3K 252 16
𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬. *old*
315K 10K 21
hope you like it loves 🦋