>Fell In Love With A Hero<(Vi...

By KaniraTamira

(BeyBlade Burst x Boboiboy Galaxy Crossover) (Slightly Boboiboy x reader) After (Hero's Name) and her friends... More

The Characters
Back to Normal?
Darkrix Appeared!
Fumiko's New Power!
Training Starts!
Beast Appears!
Grey Witch's Darkness Power!
Here Comes Terrix!
The Heartbroken Shu!
5 Superheroes Appeared!
Beigoma Games Starts!
Black Nightmare!
Valt the Dark Valkyrie!
Sasha Become Darkfire!
Yuya's Crush!
Sasha's Mojo!
Second Tier!
Another Haunted House!
Boboiboy's Date!
Kira Becomes Celestia!
Dark Fang Appears at Night!
Eagle Came to Action!
Wolfie, The Bloody Wolf!
Yellow Wizard & Grey Witch!
Feeling The Heat!
The Story of the 3 Dragon Keys!
Yuya and Kira's Date!
Love Red Eye/Shu Back!
The Last Golden Dragon Key!
The War! (Part 2)

Junior Starts Now!

217 8 1
By KaniraTamira

Monday morning

Your pov

"Wake up, girls! Time to go to school!" I heard mom yelled near the door, I woke up and rubbed my eyes from sleepiness. Fumiko woke up as well and yawned.

"What time is it?" Fumiko asked tiredly.

"I dunno," I said and yawned.

"Get up, you two!" I heard Valt yelled from the door.

"We know that!" I yelled back.

"First day of school..." Fumiko muttered and tiredly fell on the bed, I groaned and shook her shoulder.

"Get up! It's our first day of school and we don't want to be late!" I shouted, her eyes wide open and gasped before sat down.

"Oh no!" She yelled and bolts out of the bed.

I sighed before stood up from the bed.

"I swear this girl never be late before, but then again..." I said to myself before my face turned frowned.

"Foxie's the one who woke me up in the morning," I sighed and walks out.

After

(A/n: the second one is junior's uniform)

Timeskip

Me and the others were walking towards Beigoma International High, for our junior and for Chris, she started for her senior since she's older than us.

"Man, I missed my boyfriend," Sasha said.

"I agreed, I missed Free, too." Chris said, smiling.

"What's a boyfriend?" Fumiko asked, causing all of us anime fall.

"What the?! You don't know what's a boyfriend mean?!" Tenchi yelled, Fumiko nervously chuckled and walks backward slowly and then stopped.

"Of course, I don't," Fumiko said.

Right...

I forgot..

She's an oblivious.

Silly me...

I facepalmed and sighed before all of us continued our walk towards the school.

"Okay, lemme tell you," Sasha said and explain to Fumiko about boyfriend.

Shu's pov

I were walking with Honcho, Daigo, Valt and Free.

(A/n: Shu, Valt, Daigo and Honcho's uniform are the second one and Free's the third one)

Ever since they've found out that I'm Red Eye, I'm glad they are my best friends. Including Valt. He doesn't know that I'm Red Eye.

"Hey, Shu?" I heard Daigo calls out, making me turned my head towards him.

"What?" I asked.

"Since you've broke up with your ex-girlfriend, you really need to move on," he stated. I sighed.

"I can't move on, my mind keep remembered her," I said, he patted my shoulder.

"Then, keep moving on so you won't remember her," he stated. I growled slightly. I can't move on.

"You know, I heard the heroes are back, what should we do?" He whispered to me.

"I don't know yet, but I'm sure I let the other villain handle them," I whispered back. He nodded.

Timeskip to class

Your pov

"Okay, class. Today, we have new student." Mrs. Hana said. "Come on in!"

A new student walks in, revealing Fumiko.

"Now, introduce yourself," Mrs. Hana said, smiling at her.

"Hello, my name is Fumiko Tsukimaru! Pleasure to meet you all!" Fumiko introduced herself and bowed. Everyone clapped and Fumiko nervously chuckled.

"Good, now take a sit in front of (Name)." Mrs. Hana said and Fumiko nodded before smiling at her and take a seat in front of me.

"Okay, now take out your math book and memorize them, got it?" Mrs. Hana said and we all nodded before took out our book and begin our education.

Meanwhile

Moon's pov

I was walking around the town until I saw...

My enemy.

Darkrix.

I growled as he smirked at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, he just stared at me.

"Just came to see my favorite woman," he replied and I growled even more.

"You've been missing for a year and this time, you have returned." He added.

"You're such a fool, Darkrix! The girls are becomes stronger than last time they've fought!" I told him. He laughed.

"Well, since my evilness villains has becomes stronger as well, I might asked them to destroy your heroes." He said, his eyes glowed crimson red.

"Oh no, you don't. The girls are powerful than you ever seen!" I almost yelled. He rolled his eyes and turned around.

"Good luck with that, Moony." The nickname that Sun gave me, made my blood boil into anger. He then, left. I sighed and continued walking.

Your pov

Lunch time

"School's amazing! You even can learn something!" Fumiko said, smiling as she ate her lunch.

We were currently eating lunch at the rooftop.

"That's why you have to go to school so you can study," Sasha said, grinning.

"Guys, last time I had a dream about something," Chris said, making us turned to her.

"Huh?"

"What do you mean?" Tenchi asked.

"For some reason, the dream looks so real." Chris said. "The dream that when we all have the final battle against Darkrix. Then, we all becomes weak and Darkrix killed all of us but he didn't killed (Name)." She explained her dream.

"What?" Tenchi said in shock.

"He didn't kill me? Why?" I asked.

"I don't know but for some reason, he tried to convince you to join him, I guess." Chris said, shrugged her shoulders.

"Let's discuss this with Moon after school." Sasha said and we all nodded.

Timeskip

We all walking towards Tenchi's dojo.

Why do I feeling that dream felt so real??

A few minutes later and we all arrived at the dojo. We all went inside and we saw Moon angrily tapped her foot against the floor.

"Umm... Are you okay, Moon?" I asked, she turned her head towards us and nodded.

"I'm fine," she give us a fake smile. Something isn't right. She must be hiding something.

"Anyway, let's begin your training." She said and we all nodded.

"Tenchi and Fumiko, you two spar," she continued and we all nodded again.

Tenchi's pov

Me and Fumiko were sparing since Moon asked us too. But for some reason, she's acting weird. I wonder why.

"Ready and go!" Moon yelled.

"Azarath Lusta!" Fumiko yelled, summoned her power at me and I quickly dodged it.

Man, I forgot those spells are hers. I mean, I know she has been better.

"Crystal Pactus!" I yelled, the green crystal appeared on my fist and I swiftly punched her. She caught my fist and threw me up in the air.

"Azarath Merluka!" She shouted, a purple vine appeared and trapped me.

"Try that, Tenchi." Fumiko mockingly said. I growled.

"You think you're better?! I'll beat you up!" I angrily yelled.

"Uh-oh..." Sasha muttered.

"This ain't good," (Name) said.

"Crystal Mentrion Kodere!" I yelled and successfully free from the vine.

"What the?!" Fumiko looks so shocked.

"Crystal Miro!" I yelled, put my hands in front and my power blasted at her, causing her fell and groaned in pain.

"That's enough," Moon said, I stopped and sighed before fell on the floor.

"Okay, I had to admit that training was awesome," Fumiko stood up and grinned.

"Yeah, looks like Tenchi learned a few spells than last time she had used those spells." Sasha said, pulling me up to my feet.

"I agreed," (Name) said.

Timeskip

Your pov

I was walking home along with Fumiko. Man, I had to admit, Tenchi's really good by using her power. And me?

I need practice.

"You okay? You keep spacing out." Fumiko's voice snapped me back to the reality. I turned to her and give her a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine, I was just thinking." I replied.

"Okay, you better stop spacing out because I need your help with something." She said and I stared at her in confusion.

"A what now?" I asked in confusion.

She sighed and grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere.

"Hey! Where are we going?" I asked as she pulls me.

We both arrived at the park and she take a seat on the bench, I followed after.

"You said you wanted to help," I said. "What is it?"

"The truth is..." She trailed off.

"Just tell me," I said, placing a hand on top of her head.

"Okay fine!" She said and take a deep breath and relax.

"How do you feel around people?" Her question made me raised an eyebrow.

"Feel around people?" I asked, she nodded.

"Well, the truth is when you were feeling when you're around people, you felt calm in your heart." I explained, looking up at the gorgeous sky.

"Why? Something's bothering you?" I asked.

"The thing is, I feel like I hated myself." She said and I gasped, turned to her.

"What?" I muttered. "Why?"

"I don't know..." She said, looking up at the sky.

"I hated myself because I'm weak, horrible and a freak." She said, tears pricking over to her eyes.

"I just wanted my life's normal," she added and wiped away her tears.

I smiled gently at her and stood up from the bench. I showed her hand in front of her and she just stared at me.

"You wanted your life's normal, I can do that." I said, give her a closed eyed smile.

"Really?" She asked, I nodded, opened my eyes.

"Let's go home now, my mom must be worried about us," I said, grabbed her wrist and began to walks towards my house.

Timeskip

In your room

I was reading a book while Fumiko playing with my pet, Angel.

"Aww! You're so cute, Angel!" Fumiko squealed and hug my cat tightly.

"Don't hug her so tightly," I warned her and she nodded before releasing Angel.

"Man, I wish I had a pet like Angel." She said and I chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure you'll have the pet you wanted." I said.

"Yeah," she said and started to cuddled with Angel.

"Wanna join Beigoma Girls group? We need a music member," I blurted out, causing her to looked at me.

"Beigoma Girls? What's that?" She asked, making me chuckled and shut my book, placed it on the bed and turned my head towards her.

I began to explain to her about it and to my surprise, she hug me.

"I wanna join too! That's sounds awesome!" I chuckled and pat her back.

"I knew you would say that," I said, grinning. "And plus, you can play a tambourine."

"What's a tambourine?" She asked, I smiled and grabbed my phone, slide it up and opened the gallery and clicked on the tambourine's pic and showed it to her. She smiled and nodded.

"Nice!"

In the shadow realm, Shadow Castle

Darkrix's pov

I tapped my foot against the floor while I'm sitting in my throne.

Since my daughter's joining those idiots heroes, I had no choice but to fight her.

Suddenly, I saw Grey Witch walks in and knelt down.

"Milord, what's the mission?" She asked politely. I smirked.

"I'll tell you tomorrow and I need your help." I said and she nodded.

"Of course, milord." She stood up and walks out of the room.

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

Moon....

I will destroy your heroes once and for all.

Third person pov

Meanwhile, somewhere in the realm

There are four people were walking in the wood.

"Rinka! Are you sure where are we going?!" The man with a black hair with a archery bow yelled.

"Shut up, Vale! We're almost there!" The blonde woman, who named Rinka yelled back.

The woman who had a grey hair suddenly stopped her tracks and turned around.

"Guys, stop!" They all stopped and looked at her.

"What's wrong, Munna?" The white haired male asked.

"Something's coming, prepare yourself!" The woman who named Munna said, preparing her weapon. The others followed after.

"Show yourself, you coward!" The white haired male yelled, pointing his weapon at the sound.

"Wait, Len!" Munna warned.

Suddenly, a beautiful creature come out from the bushes and stared at them.

"Who's that?" Vale asked, lowering his weapon, so did the other.

"Hello!" The creature spoke, causing them screamed, including Munna.

"Stop screaming, would you?!" Munna glared at them and they shut their mouth.

"What's your name, little one?" Munna asked, knelt down to the creature.

"My name's Alma and my mission is to help the chosen heroes!" Alma said.

"The chosen heroes?" Rinka asked.

"Yes! They need help." Alma said, staring at them.

"Okay, do you know where are the chosen heroes might be?" Vale asked.

"Probably on Earth." Alma replied. The others stared at each other before turned to Alma.

"On Earth?" Len asked, Alma nodded.

"I'll send you to Earth and search the heroes." Munna said, smiling. Alma smiled and jumped up and down.

Munna stood up and raised up her weapon.

"Exellius Portallius!" The portal suddenly appears in front of Alma.

"Go!" Alma nodded and quickly went inside. The portal closed and Munna fell on the ground. Her friends went up to her.

"Are you okay, Munna?" Rinka asked, rubbing her back gently. Munna nodded.

"Yes, I'm fine." Munna weakly replied before stood up, help by Rinka.

"Let's go. We're wasting time." Len said and his friends nodded before continuing their journey.

_________________________________________

Me: Done!

Tenchi: Nice!

Sasha: So, who's gonna do a close out?

Me: Valt.

Valt: Okay! *Turned to readers* thanks for reading! Kira does not own us, the pictures, or you! She's only own her ocs! Vote and comments if you like!

Everyone: Bye guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 3.5K 95
Saito Okuzaki is a 15 year old chuunibyou that's now starting his new journey called high school. His dream is to be the perfect shadow hero. He thou...
46.4K 1.4K 20
" 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐦, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞- " " 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞. " Let your fantasies b...
8.6K 452 22
(Akaza x Reader) Chisaki (Y/n) is a girl who brings out the best in people. She doesn't realise it, but that becomes the very reason many people can...
1.1K 56 12
(Valt x reader)(Rantaro x reader)(Wakiya x reader)(Ken x reader)(Daigo x reader) Five Kingdoms, five warriors, two villain and six sword fighters. Th...