BRUTAL ➭ KATE S.

De -cupidream

BRUTAL- ❝ y/n, deena, simon, and kate are a small group of friends in high school. but when an unexpected ne... Mai multe

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠~!
𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋~!
𝟏
𝟐
πŸ‘
πŸ’
πŸ“
πŸ”
πŸ•
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ~!
πŸ–
πŸ—
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝟐~!
𝟏
𝟐
πŸ‘
πŸ’
πŸ“
πŸ”
πŸ•
πŸ–
𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 πŸ‘~!
𝟏
𝟐
πŸ‘
πŸ’
πŸ“
πŸ”
πŸ•
πŸ–
πŸ—

𝟏𝟎

2.4K 94 58
De -cupidream

˚ ༘✶ 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋~!⋆。˚

i sat in the back of the ambulance, putting on a headlight kate gave me.

"i can't believe you're wearing that," deena tells us, tossing hers to the side.

"i can't believe you're above wearing it when we're in the middle of the woods with a bunch of dead maniacs after us!" kate retorts, grabbing my hand and holding it as we follow the rest to sarah fier's grave.

"okay, so i fell out, here," sam says, getting on her hands and knees.

"i was crawling, my nose was bleeding, and — i feel something," she says, her hand going down a hole.

"that doesn't explain why they're dead set on my sister too!" simon whisper shouts.

"didn't you knock her into sam?" josh asks.

"yeah, then i cut myself on something, and i rubbed the blood on the moss. where sam's hand is," i further explain.

after a few seconds of sam rummaging in the hole, she pulls out some chains.

"chains?" kate asks, her, simon, and i kneeling down next to sam.

"oh, that's not just chains," simon looks down, pulling up a skull.

"oh god," i mutter, looking at it in disgust.

josh starts to feel around, pulling up a lock with words carved into it.

"it's her. it's her grave."

"oh, no, no, no, no, this is bad," simon gets up, backing away.

"shit. no wonder she's after us, we disturbed her grave," i curse, kate grabbing me and pulling me up.

"and now she's sending her henchmen after us," josh finishes, looking at me and sam with worry.

"henchmen? as in all those sickos are coming after us?" kate asks, pulling me into her hold. as if her grip would keep me safe.

i wish.

it was silent for a minute after, as josh didn't know what to say. until we heard a sound of a twig breaking, looking to the woods cautiously.

"did you hear that?" josh rhetorically asks, getting up and walking towards the woods.

kate looks at me with worry, cupping my face.

"they're not gonna hurt you. not if i have anything to do about it," she reassures me, smiling as i peck her cheek.

maybe after this we could actually be something. instead of beating around the bush or getting interrupted by deena.

kate and i turned our heads when we heard another twig snap, this time it was louder.

"we need to un-disturb it," simon informs us about the plan.

"okay, whatever. let's just do it quickly so we can go," she hesitantly lets go of me, kneeling down once again.

i watched as josh walked into the woods as the rest try to un-disturb the grave.

it was like a trance i couldn't get out of.

"guys i think there's something in the woods," josh says, i could barely hear his voice.

i focused, seeing something a few yards behind josh.

it became clearer after a few seconds. it was a man, with an axe.

everything inside me screamed to run, but my body refused, keeping me planted where i was standing.

i was paralyzed until kate yanked me from the car, right before he slashed the car window that was right behind me.

running back to the ambulance, kate practically tossed me into the passenger seat as she began to drive away.

"that was the camp nightwing killer!" josh pants.

"still hot," simon shrugs as i look at him oddly.

"that was a bust," kate says, taking worried glances at me. trying to keep her main focus on the road.

"maybe because it's not like the movies okay? maybe it's not as easy as putting bones to rest," deena said, giving sam a towel and tossing me one as-well.

"it should've worked. it always works!" simon protests, his voce laced with aggravation.

"who gives a shit? it doesn't matter. how do i not die? how does y/n not die?" kate yells.

"how do we all not die," simon corrects, yelling back at her.

"i'm looking at you witch nerd," he points at josh.

"i-i don't know," josh tells us with sincerity.

"they're not coming for all of us," sam butts in.

"they're coming for me and sam," i finish, turning to my friends.

"what?" kate and deena ask in unison.

"i saw her again, the witch. we disturbed the grave. she wants me and y/n."

"yeah, yeah! the nightwing killer ran right past me and darted for y/n," josh realizes.

"guys, no! ruby attacked simon! skull mask came after us at home, and while you were babysitting!" deena reasons, clearly trying to avoid the truth.

kate suddenly stops the ambulance, hopping in the back as she motions for me to follow.

unzipping my brother's jacket, she points at him,

"skull mask didn't care about us. he wanted this, sam's blood. and y/n was with us the whole time, leading him to us."

"yeah! f-from the crash, when sam puked period. it's jaws, dude! a shark smelling blood—"

i zone out, looking down.

is the only answer, killing me and sam?

"y/n and sam bled on the bones, and now the witch wants more blood," simon finishes as i listen into the conversation again.

"o-okay, well what do they do in jaws?" sam asks as i nod in agreement.

"they use bait!" josh butts in again, pointing at me and sam.

"sam's not bait!" deena protests.

"neither is y/n," kate agrees, bringing me closer to her.

"yes, they are! seriously, if we're right, and they're after them. lets give those assholes what they want."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

235K 9.7K 34
[ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] β›π™π™šπ™–π™§ π™žπ™¨ 𝙖 π™™π™šπ™–π™™-π™šπ™£π™™ π™¨π™©π™§π™šπ™šπ™©.❜ All you wanted to do this year was get your driver's licen...
138K 3.5K 144
This is Sam and Deena from the Fear Street movies. It's set in Shadyside, Ohio, and it's their senior year together. They have a friend group with K...
12.1K 195 12
'ʷᡉʳᡉ ᡃˑˑ α΅ˆα΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆ ⁱⁿ α΅ˆα΅‰α΅›β±Λ‘ ᡗᡒʷⁿ' ⋆.*ΰ³ƒβœ§ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯ -- in which a group of friends get together to defeat an evil fo...
346K 10.2K 14
β₯ Scream - Billy Loomis X Reader X Stu Macher β₯‘ (Y/n) is a hardworking 17 year old girl. She manages to stay at the top of her class and...