𝟔

˚ ༘𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝟐~!˚ ༘✶

"alice! alice!" cindy shouts into the woods, her voice echoing through the dark, thick air

y/n and tommy try their best to catch up with her, this redhead was faster than she looked.

"come on, it's disgusting out here!"

"we're close, berman, hang in there!" alice shouts back.

"this is the best idea," alice says, walking close to her boyfriend as he looks at her warily.

"yeah, but i still feel like shit. and these pills aren't helping," arnie says, looking around. everything was double. the trees, the leaves, alice.

"we'll only be here for a bit. pus i heard sex helps with headaches," alice says, hitting arnie's arm.

"but here, take more," alice says, digging the pils out cindy's bag,

"thank you. L484," arnie mutters again, trying to concentrate.

"arnie!" alice calls.

"wait up!" her boyfriend responds.

"alice!" cindy,

"cindy!" y/n,

"hurry!" cindy.

"i swear to god," cindy gasps, turning around when feeling her shirt getting caught on something.

"shit! oh, it's ruined now!"

"you cursed again," tommy says.

"you want me to murder you?" cindy says.

"it'd be hot if you murdered me," y/n laughs at her joke as cindy and tommy look at her, surprised.

"uh— i'm on L484," y/n lies.

"agh!" the three here alice scream, turning their heads as cindy darts her way.

"alice?" tommy and y/n follow cindy, again,

"she runs to much. i can't do this shit," y/n says, getting aggravated from following others around all day.

"i can always carry you," tommy tells the girl, making her roll her eyes.

"watch your step," alice says, climbing out of a giant hole.