𝟓

˚ ༘𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝟐~!˚ ༘✶

children giggled and cheered as color war was finally beginning

"alright, alright, alright," tommy laughed, attempting to calm the, very, excited kids.

"now remember, keep at least 3 defenders by this all the time," y/n says, leaning slightly over tommy to point to the blue flag that represented shadyside.

"alright? and who's the jailer?" tommy asks the children as jeremy raises his hand.

"okay, jeremy, you may be the most important player in this game," tommy laughs a bit.

"tommy," cindy says, walking up to us and putting a hand on his shoulder.

he turns around to speak to her as y/n continues to explain the rules of the color war to the children.

"why don't you guys get started? plant the flag," y/n tells them,

"and tommy and i'll be right behind you, okay? let's go shadyside! come on," y/n tells them as they let out cheers of excitement.

"i saw alice and arnie earlier," cindy tells y/n and tommy as she pulls y/n towards her.

"arnie looked like death. he was spaced out and kept talking about how his head is throbbing."

"so i need your guys' help, and the key to the infirmary."

y/n and tommy look at each other and nod, no wonder what the hell cindy was going to get them to do.

walking into the nurse's office, or well, just a medical office now,

"so uh, what exactly are we looking for?" y/n asks cindy.

"answers," cindy holds the keys out for one of them to grab, as tommy does so.

"come on cindy, it's not our problem, it's alice and arnie's," y/n says as cindy shoots her a confused look.

"they're your best friends! plus, if someone alice cares about is hurt them i'm going to help them," cindy persists as tommy huffs.

"there's a reason mary did what she did and said what she said, and we're gonna figure it out now."

"come on, cindy. please i—" tommy sighs as cindy walks away from him, opening a door that lead to mary's personal office.