Mine Too (Mine, #4)

By colormePlNK

Karmen Jay-Milan King Karma - baby girl of Jazmine and King, twenty-three years old, working at her mom's hai... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:

Chapter 9:

74.2K 2.6K 299
By colormePlNK

Brandon

I traced Karmen's thigh tattoo as she slept attached to my side with her leg thrown over me.

I grabbed my phone off of the night stand seeing that it was only eight in the morning.

I kissed on Karmen's neck trying to wake her up but her mean ass just moaned before pushing me away and burying her face into my chest.

"Bae gimme kiss." I said.

She lifted her head pecking my lips with her eyes closed. I tried to deepen the kiss but she pulled back covering her mouth.

"Stop. Morning breath." She mumbled through her hand.

"Fuck outta here." I moved her hand from her mouth kissing her, tongue and all.

"So you back to ya no panties years?" I ask feeling on her bare ass.

I literally ask her that all the time because when she was like 17 she wouldn't wear any when she wore something that would show panty lines and she didn't like thongs back then. I always noticed and pointed it out. She use to lie and say she did have some on then tell me to stop looking at her ass.

"I have some on." She mumbled against my neck.

I reached between her thighs sliding my fingers over her bare slit, then circling her clit making her moan as her juices begin flowing. "That feels like just pussy to me."

"Shut- ooh." She moaned as I put in a finger inside her. Tight, throbbing, and wet.

I smirked as her legs opened more giving me better access. I rolled over so I was on top of her.

"Mommy." Bryna's small voice came through the door as she knocked.

"Really?" I asked looking down at Karmen's frozen hand that just started to pull down the front of my basketball shorts.

"Karmen." I grumbled as she pushed on my abs for me to get up.

She chuckled. "We gotta move bae. She can't open the door, but Brei can."

"We were so fuckin close." I groaned rolling on to my back letting her get up. "What am I suppose to do with this shit?"

"Better go take a cold shower nigga." She said laughing as she slide on some shorts.

I sucked my teeth. "You owe me big time Karmen."

"I got you."

Karma

"Where's daddy?" Bryna asks holding her blanket.

"In the shower."

"Mommy I don't like sleeping by myself. I sleep with you and daddy." She pouted.

"Nope, remember you gotta be a big girl."

"Well I don't wanna be a big girl." She said folding her arms over her chest making me laugh.

"Is Brei up?" I asked. She shrugged. "Well go check, then yall can go in the living room and watch tv. Mommy will be down to make yall breakfast."

"Kay, hurry and tell daddy hurry." She said.

I laughed lightly. "Okay."

*

"What's good lil cuz?" Roddy asks hugging me as him and Z walked into the house. "I never see ya lil ass no more."

Roddy is Brandon's closest friend besides Z. He's also Zoe's boyfriend.

"Because you ain't come around no more after Brandon went to jail, but Z did."

"I know, that's my fault. I always seen the girls when they were with Z tho." I nodded.

"Z you can't speak?" I ask him as he began making a plate of food that was leftover. Just disrespectful.

"You know it's all love sis." He said.

"Whatever. Where ya son Roddy? I wanna see him, I haven't seen him in forever."

"With his mom."

"Mmmm." I said turning up my face.

"Cut it out. You and Zoe fam. It's been years and yall not coo over some petty shit."

"Exactly. I'm sick of yall beefin." Z added. "Yall was close as fuck growing up."

"We not even beefin. We just not coo no more." I shrugged.

"Yall use to be fuckin roll dawgs. That's fuckin crazy." Z said.

"She the one that felt some type of way and started acting different when Nel came around. Then Aunt Shay getting involved only made shit worse. So fuck it. They fam, but fuck 'em."

Z shook his head. "What?" I ask.

"Not a damn thing. I gave up on that situation forever ago."

That's what I respect about Z. Even tho he had no problem telling either side when we were wrong, he never got involved beyond that. Yeah, that's his twin sister and I'm his cousin, but he never choose sides.

"The girls love being around Zoe tho." Roddy said.

"That's what's up." I said the same time Z said. "Don't tell her that."

"Why not?" I ask.

"Oh I thought you would be mad about me having her around when I have them." Z said.

"Uh, no. She's your twin and Roddy's girl. I knew she was bond to be around them. We may not be coo, but we ain't petty towards each other. Our dudes are friends, close friends, so of course our kids are gonna see each other."

"True shit." Z said nodding.

"What's up Bc?" Roddy said dapping him up as he walked into the kitchen.

"Look at this fresh outta jail, still trying to get the pussy, ass nigga." Z said as Brandon came up behind me kissing on my neck.

"Nigga fuck you." Brandon said laughing.

"Boy gone." I laughed pushing him away as he reached down grabbing my center through my jeans.

"Hi Uncle Z, hi Roddy." Brei said coming into the kitchen with us.

"What's up lil nigga." Z said mushing her head.

"Leave her alone." I said pushing Z.

"Daddy lets go swimming." Brei said as he picked her up and we headed towards the living room.

"Yo we should do that forreal. Get the whole crew together." Z said sitting down stuffing his face with food still.

"We gonna do that forreal. Get everybody and the kids together." I said.

"Yeah, and we can get you and Zoe to talk shit out." Roddy said.

"I ain't say all of that now." I said looking at my nails.

"Damn shame." He shook his head.

"Momma I go use the tablet?" Brei asks me.

"Yeah, go head." I said letting her run off upstairs.

"Bryna!" Z yelled making her jump since she was sitting there fighting her sleep, head tipping over and all.

"Stop!" She whined hitting him.

"You gonna leave my kids alone dickhead." Brandon said picking up Bryna as she cried.

"They love me." He said laughing.

"What's up with the mom dukes situation?" Roddy asks. "I want to see her early and you know she was talking her shit. I love mama to death, but she crazy."

"Man," Brandon said shaking his head. "Moms be mad disrespectful on some petty shit."

"I don't think yall should let her pettiness fuck up yall relationship and potential relationship with the kids tho."

"I told him that last night. I'm sorry I don't like his mom anymore. Probably never will, but I don't want them falling out because of it. Like I want the girls to have a relationship with their grandma, but what can you do when she acting like she really doesn't want to." I said shrugging.

"Nah, it's never like that. That's my mom, I love her, and I'ma always be at her back regardless. She might be straining our relationship with the shit she's doing now, but we gonna be coo. I'm home now, so hopefully I can get her to act like her old chill self. Gotta get her to realize just because I got my own lil family now that she isn't less of my family."

I nodded agreeing as I twisted his dreads around my finger.

"Oh shit, Bc you heard about the old head that bring his daughter in to the salon every week or two just to flirt with Karma." Z said laughing.

"Don't even get him started asshole." I said hitting him with a couch pillow.

"Nah, I wanna hear about this shit."

"You know Karma ain't checking for no other nigga." Roddy chuckled shaking his head.

"Exactly, thank you Roddy."

"Yeah, but I don't want no other nigga checkin for her." He said looking down at me.

"Chill out."

"Nah, these niggas in ya face need to chill out."

"Bae, chill on me." I said smiling up at him.

"Oh so you using my own phrases on me now?" He asks mushing my face away as I was trying to kiss him.

"Stop!" I exclaimed laughing as he tried to bite on my neck.

"Yeah lil light skin ass get red fast." Z said pointing to my neck.

"Shut up." I said rubbing my neck as I hit Brandon. "That hurt!"

"Yo I gotta go because Karma won't let me smoke in here, but is we really getting together and hitting the pool or what?" Z asks.

"Yes nigga, I'ma call everybody and set it up." I said.

"Alright, alright. Bye Bryna!" He yelled making her jump awake and cry.

"Fuckin dumbass." Brandon said tripping him.

"Chill bruh." Z said laughing as he caught himself.

"Go hit him Bryna." I said, but he ran out before she could get up.

"Ugly self." She mumbled pouting.

"And everybody wonder why my baby so mean." I said shaking my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 11.7K 53
❝ My tongue could do a better job of teasing you than my words can. ❞ * * * BOY SERIES BOOK 1 * * * Zaine Jung has always been strict with herself...
246K 8.4K 32
Two lives tied together by marriage now they have to adjust with each other. Let's see how their life is with ups and downs, and understanding each...
955K 33.2K 25
**BOOK ONE OF HIS AND HIS ONLY SERIES** He held a chuck of my hair in his hand as he forced me to sign unknown papers. My hand shook rapidly when I t...
76.1K 5.3K 80
It was 5 years later. Time has changed. The seasons came and gone as did people. With his parents troublesome separation, 19-year-old Kairo was growi...