Galactic Droid ✧・゚Taegyu

By Taegyaza

✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworld... More

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟘 ✭ I𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙 ✬ L𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚 ✫ M𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟛 ✬ F𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟜 ✫ R𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟝 ✬ H𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟞 ✫ F𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟟 ✬ T𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟠 ✫ M𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟡 ✬ B𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟘 ✫ T𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟙 ✬ Y𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟚 ✫ K𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟛 ✬ D𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟜 ✫ M𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟝 ✬ S𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟞 ✫ E𝕧-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟟 ✬ F𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟠 ✫ U𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟡 ✬ I𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟘 ✫ A𝕤-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟙 ✬ T𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟚 ✫ M𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟛 ✬ E𝕓-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟝 P𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟞 V𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟟 D𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟠 B𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟡 P𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟘 K𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟙 V𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟚 C𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟛 F𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟜 D𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟝 N𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟞 O𝕗-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟟 U𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟠 Q𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟡 S𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟘 N𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟙 H𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟚 P𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟛 N𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟜 E𝕥-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟝 E𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟞 S𝕡1-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟟 S𝕡2-

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟜 C𝕣-

1.3K 104 242
By Taegyaza

I make sure that the two letters ^ are never the same eh.

I really hope that you like the story. And yea, there'll definitely be like 46 chaps. I THINK.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Crushing time

"Kiss me my love.."

Hugging a pillow while being sat on a luxurious sofa, Beomgyu was staring at the TV screen that was now displaying a man and woman making out.

Yeonjun walked into the living room, scratching his head while stealing glances at the television "Wow I didn't know you were the kind to watch movies like this."

"Alter Beomgyu told me to watch a romantic movie so I am. I just witnessed how a high school student went from crushing on a girl, to making her his girlfriend, to marrying her, to shoving his tongue down her throat in a shower, to sticking his copulatory organ in her vagina. He sure likes inserting his external body parts in the holes of her body, that may be his only personality trait. Everything is very overdramatised, but I am in way more knowledge of romance now. And the high school part was quite endearing." Beomgyu took zero breaks while saying all this and he wasn't even out of breath.

Yeonjun sat beside him "I didn't follow a thing of what you said but do you want to recreate the scene that's currently playing on TV with me?"  He was already getting excited at the thought.

Beomgyu glanced at the screen and saw the couple dry humping while locking tongues with each other, R18+ indeed. "I would rather slice my body in two and throw myself in a volcano" he stated bluntly

Yeonjun was leaning in quite a bit, their noses grazing "Please you're so cute and attractive.. Just give me one kiss~"

"I would rather slice all my limbs off and be shredded alive." He brutally elbowed his stomach.

Not too far away, a bluenette was secretly watching them from afar with a sullen look on his face. He has grown to be more relaxed around Yeonjun, acting hostile would be kind of hypocritical since he's letting them live at his mansion for free.
The older has this tendency of flirting with Soobin at every chance he gets. The latter displays quite repellent reactions to this, albeit on the inside he doesn't mind the flirting that much.

But the fact that Yeonjun toys with other guys especially Beomgyu even though Soobin has been his main aim, kind of bothers the latter.

But what Soobin doesn't realise is that Yeonjun only initiates romantic advances on him, unlike Beomgyu which is mainly sexual.

He silently walked away.

~

Yeonjun scoffed "Can't resist." he suddenly grabbed the younger's wrists and pinned them on the sofa.

Seeing how the dark brown-haired was hovering above him, while adding to the fact that he is being restrained against the sofa, Beomgyu was immediately alarmed.

"Professor Yeonjun hyung? What are you doin-mmphh?!" The older smashed their lips together with a faint groan of lust.

Beomgyu is so irresistible, Yeonjun has been controlling the urge to kiss him for months. And now he lets himself experience the feel of his lips that are 100 times softer than he thought they would be.
'Damn.. Taehyun was a lucky bastard'

Meanwhile, Beomgyu's eyes widened in utter horror.

~

Soobin came back still looking a bit down, he was thinking of maybe joining his brother in watching that movie. Maybe he can be more experienced with the genre as well.

But then his eyes widened at the scene happening in real life.

"What's happening here..?"

He walked into Yeonjun bowing to Beomgyu while having his forehead on the floor. Beomgyu was holding a generated axe in his hands, looking down at the older with dark eyes.

He glanced at Soobin "Our human friend has crossed boundaries. And I thought he was aware that I'm only interested in Taehyun." His eyes went back to Yeonjun "Do that again and I won't hesitate to chop your head off." He stated emotionlessly.

"Sorry.. I'm sorry..." Nevertheless, a frown of complete spite adorned his face.

~~

Out in an open alley, Yeonjun kicked a trash can out of frustration "I'm f*cking sick of this."

"Dude relaxxx~" A guy who was leaning against a wall uttered, laidback like he's at the beach.

"You're one to talk. You have it easy!" Yeonjun snapped "I guess I should be thankful that they're attractive but it also makes it harder."

"Mhm.." The shorter stood straight from his position "Don't worry, it'll all change the day that we put our plan into action."

Yeonjun smirked "Yeah."

Two days later
─☆─                12 February 2022
At the campus

'Studying' with Jaeyun on an outside bench, HueningKai couldn't help but mull over something out loud "You know Jakhyr.. last year I used to say that Beomgyu hyung has a crush on Tae. But I was kinda being playful and I didn't really think it was the case."

"Your point is?" The one who's wrongfully named looked up from his school book.

"Well these days, I definitely think that he's crushing on Taehyun big time."

Jaeyun tilted his head "What makes you think that?"

Kai sighed before nonchalantly using his pencil to point at the alien who's literally sitting next to them "Because this hyung right here, is currently gazing at Taehyun like he wants to marry him on the spot."

The slightly younger looked behind his shoulder to take notice of Taehyun sitting at a distance while seeming to be really into the book that he's reading. He turned back to face Beomgyu and he just now realised how he's staring with such an awestruck look.

He sighed dreamily "How is Taehyun so beautiful right now even though he's simply reading a book..?"

"How is BG hyung so gay..?" Jaeyun mocked in a tired voice.

"Pretty... Taehyun is too prettyyy, he's beauty incarnated.." The oldest whispered to himself.

"Kai do something, I feel like his pupils might turn into hearts."

'Ever since he watched that movie that he talked to us about, he's been like this.' Huening thought before taking a sip of his grape juice, finally deciding to speak to Beomgyu "Since you're so whipped, You can always talk to him you know."

Eyes wide, Beomgyu snapped out of his reverie "HUH?! T-TALK TO HIM?!"

"Jeez he's acting like a typical shy infatuated young adult. Minus the blushing" Kai commented to Jaeyun, they've really been acting like the oldest isn't there.

"Yeah honestly, he's really changed since we've first met him."

"Who knows maybe he's always been like this. But it was just masked." Kai turned his face to Beomgyu "You guys can't stay on these terms forever.. you need to make up."

Jaeyun gave his friend a side-eye after hearing that.

Beomgyu blurted out "I can't talk to him, he doesn't want me in his space."

"Well, time for you to trespass hyung!!" He gave him a playful shove, the older flinched at the contact. Kai smiled "Go for it, I'm sure Tae actually wants to talk to you. He's just too proud."

"But.. He likes Minkyu more than me." Beomgyu was really unconfident which is out of character.

Kai sighed "Now who said that? If so it's only platonically. Taehyun stopped having platonic feelings for you from the first month of your meeting. Like he's had crushes in the past but he seems to be crushing the hardest for you."

Jaeyun added "Maybe if you admit that you have a thing for him, you'll be more confident in yourself."

Beomgyu closed his eyes, could he seriously like Taehyun that way? He asked himself.

Since when? How is it even possible?  He labelled their relationship as friends for so long. He had the choice between lovers, friends and crushes. He chose friends since he didn't know the meaning of the other two.

But deep inside he may have wanted more. But he let those feelings be overshadowed by his program.

Could he really have a crush on Taehyun?

Is that really something he's capable of?

Even alter Beomgyu says so. BG takes that into account.

Thinking back at it, he strongly favorites the human and everything that revolves around him, since day one. He cares about him and what he thinks.

Hearing his name brings butterflies to his stomach. There's something so comforting about him, something he wants to cling onto for life.

The cyborg didn't have a sense of care at first. He tended to be brutal to people with no remorse. Like that time where he killed the people who filmed his landing, or when he gives brutally honest comments to Kai, or how he let Taehyun fall on the ground after 'asking him' out. But now, he could never imagine himself doing that to Taehyun.

Separating himself from him may have been beneficial. Because now he's discovering himself as a person.

"I.. I'm—"

"You better not spurt out any bullcrap like always." Kai warned

"I'm romantically attached to Taehyun." Beomgyu confessed in a shy voice.

Kai and Jaeyun smiled simultaneously, with the taller gesturing him to go "Well let him know that~"

Beomgyu nodded hesitantly before slowly, very slowly standing up, attempting to talk to Taehyun in so long. There's no way in hell that the B1-G3 from months ago would say what he just admitted right now.

They were on a little yard and the silvernette was at the extremity of it, Beomgyu was taking little steps while not understanding while his heart is beating so fast. Actually no he understands now, he's really been crushing on Taehyun.

~~~

"LOOK AT YOU GO!" Kai made a loud cheer and Beomgyu flinched from nervosity. "Our hyung is all grown up!!" he giggled.

"But aish.." Kai sighed resting his cheek on his palm "Apart from you and Logan, literally all my guy friends have a crush on Beomgyu hyung. They'll end up hating me if they find out that he likes my cousin even though it's not my fault."

"Kai."

The aforementioned reacted to his name being called with an innocent look as he turned to Jaeyun "Yes?"

He frowned "Any specific reason why you always want Taehyun and Beomgyu hyung to be close?"

"No? They like each other so I just wanna help."

"Drop it." Jaeyun put on a serious face "You want Taehyun to pay attention to someone else so that Logan will come to you"

"W-WHAT NO I—"

"Last year, you kept saying that I was Zephyr to drift the possibility and suspicion of it him being Logan away. Didn't you."

Kai was making awkward hand movements "Hah~ No I promise that I—"

"You're quite self-centered." He snapped in a low voice.

Kai frowned.

~~~

Some time passed

Hueningkai decided to check on what the older is doing by slanting to the side a little.

Only for his eyes to catch Beomgyu running away from Taehyun's direction with his head down. "Hyung?!" He stood up alarmed.

~~~

Earlier

Beomgyu was standing in front of the younger who was still deep in his book, sitting down on a single bench.

The dark haired was just fidgeting with his shirt with his heart beating so immensely that he thought it had a defect. But the boy's nice down-profile was enough to distract him from that.

"T-Taehyun...?"

The aforementioned wasn't replying, still concentrated in his book.

"Uh.. hi.. It's me.. How are you?" He was seriously on edge and a bit awkward, and the fact that Taehyun wasn't responding or even looking up from his book made things worse.

Beomgyu looked up instead "T-The sky is blue today...heh"

He continued "I don't mean to bother you but... Will you eat blueberries with me..?"

No replies

"Please I.." he mumbled, heart racing "I really li-"

"Could you screw off?"

Minkyu said while installing himself right next to Taehyun, lacing an arm around his shoulder. But he then scoffed after seeing the older's troubled expression "Oh where are my manners.. Hi B1-G3 hyung!"

"Uh-h" His hands started to shake.

The youngest continued "Sorry but we don't want you here. Right Taehyun hyung?" He asked hugging his waist from the side.

And Beomgyu's eyes twitched at the sight of someone else touching Taehyun like that..

The silvernette slowly looked up from his book only to glare at the oldest which send shivers down his spine "Right." His eyes then went back to his book.

Minkyu waved Beomgyu bye with an evil grin.

~~~~

Hueningkai went to the alien's side in a shaded area, he was sitting on the ground with his back against the school wall, palms covering his face.

He put his hand on his shoulder "H-Hyung-"
Kai's eyes widened, his rested hand was vibrating since he now perceived that BG's whole body is shaking exceedingly.

"Taehyun doesn't like me.." He muttered. "I'm scared..."

Kai deeply sighed.

~~~

Minkyu stared at Taehyun only to find himself frowning over the fact that the boy has been blushing during and even after B1-G3's presence. The latter had noticed but he didn't know what that meant.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 4K 28
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun Cherophobia is the fear of being happy. One with this phobia might avoid any activity that would cause them to be happy...
7.5K 555 46
SYNOPSIS Beomgyu, a closeted gay and secretly a Wattpad fan fiction writer is in need of inspiration for his next story. However due to lack of love...
92.7K 5.6K 25
ꨄ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...
4.2K 390 16
❝ 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 belonged to a lower class poor family, trying to get through his life, while Huening Kai was the rich kid, whom no-one trie...