𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒────...

By fioryxvs

𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒. ꧂ She may contain the urge to run away but hold her down with soggy clothes and ... More

BREEZEBLOCKS
DISCLAIMERS
00. prologue
01. welcome to outerbanks
02. dangerous pogues
03. shut up, whipped ass
04. sure thing, barbie
05. romantic rafe
06. why is this our fault
07. it's always her way
08. hello, ghost girl
09. kate can be a bitch sometimes
10. summon the demons
11. mr sandman
12. expensive bracelet
13. sarah cameron, the home invader
14. the least favorite
16. time to get this asshole

15. i saved you dad

856 28 20
By fioryxvs

──── CHAPTER FIFTEEN, i saved you dad

        SINCE DAY ONE OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP, Kate and Rafe would protect each other from the others; nothing new. But it's because of all the problems they had in the past, since both of them were kids they would experience parenting abandonment not necessarily physically but mentally, the worst kind. When they started to date, they developed a strong attachment to each other. But of course they would, both looking for the feeling to be important and loved by someone, if their parents aren't giving them that, they would do it for each other.

        For the couple it's them against the world.

        Rafe showed in front of her house to pick her up and once she got in, he started to drive fast; but not as usual, the girl could notice something was happening.

        "Rafe what's going on? Why are you driving so fast?" Kate could feel her heart racing, she was a fan of speed but not in a street where they could crash in a house or with a car.

        "I'm following my dad, he has to know I'm the better son, I should be the one in that plane with him you know? I... I've been supporting him since day one, helping him with business, keeping all together, I was doing something Kate ━━ I DESERVE EVERYTHING!" He never slowed down, not even with his girlfriend in there. Rafe was too focus on what his dad was doing, who he was choosing, for him it's been always that way, even after everything he's done, Ward will always prefer Sarah.

        Kate kinda understood she's been feeling like that since her mom wanted her to be the way the older woman couldn't, but at least she had Topper to rely on, Cynthia never had a favorite children that's the difference; she's been always so distant to her kids that they're not used to paternal love and they look for love in their partners, just look at Topper and the way he got so in love with Sarah that he still loves her and tries to get her back; he got so attached to her and Kate is also that type of person but if they wanna leave it's okay, sometimes she feels she doesn't deserve the love she gets. She won't beg for them not to leave, he could be hurt but never begging.

        Once the couple arrives where Ward is, Rafe opened the car glove box and took a dark bag where he had a gun which made Kate open her mouth and eyes, she never had a clue he would have a gun in his own truck, all this time they went out there was a gun hid in somewhere, they guy gets out of the car and opened the door for Kate who is still shock, Rafe takes her arm.

        "Rafe, what the fuck are you doing with a gun?" She asked in a normal voice and Rafe shut her down putting his index finger on his mouth, hiding behind a plane while holding the gun behind him.

        Was he gonna use it? Why are they there? and most importantly why is sheriff Peterkin accusing her father in law of a murderer, everything went crazy, everybody is but since when there's been a lot of drama in the outer banks? She missed when everything was normal, she was having a normal life, bothering her brother, spending time with Rafe and her friends, what the hell happened?

        Kate started to shake and felt her heart going faster again, she was too lost in her mind to realize Ward was already on his knees, trying to escape while Peterkin was pointing at him but there was a shot and she didn't shoot at the man. Kate turned to Rafe who was pointing at the sheriff with his gun with an empty look and got out to show himself.

        "Rafe, what did you do?" Ward was still on the floor when Kate also stopped hiding and was now next Rafe, shaking her head while looking at the sheriff who was bleeding out; she wont make it, the blonde girl thought.

        "i saved you dad... i saved you" Kate noticed his eyes going cristal but smiling at the same time, looking proud to be doing something important for his dad; saving his dad, now he would he the favorite and receive all the love he didn't when he was a kid, right?

        "Rafe, I don't think this is good... you just shot her, the sheriff... she will ━━ she will die, you didn't have to do it" the guy just ignored her and her eyes were looking at the body laying on the pavement, both teenagers trying to help her and Rafe pointing at them.

        "Don't try it, asshole" His eyes irradiating hate towards John B, he didn't think about it twice to point the gun at the younger guy; he was capable of killing him too but Ward stopped him.

        "Rafe! ━━ John B, give me the radio" what the hell was going on? Kate didn't know what was happening she was too shocked to think but once Ward tells Rafe to put the gun down he does it, the old man trying to calm him down while the blonde Thornton was doing nothing, she felt useless she didn't know what to do she was just standing there, watching the trio of Cameron's fight; while John B escapes.

        "Rafe, no! Wait! Rafe, please!" Her boyfriend went nuts, he started to scream. She never saw him acting that way, of course he had a temperament but shooting a cop and also trying to kill a teenager was new and definitely doesn't want to see him again like that.

        "Kate! Kate please help me call 911 please" Sarah was crying for help and the older blonde didn't know what to do, if she called the police would arrest Rafe and maybe her, she doesn't want that, nothing bad will ever happen to both of them. "Katherine! Please, she got shot. Rafe did it, are you really still on his side? He's dangerous!"

        "I'm sorry Sarah" Short words came out of Kate's mouth, of course she's not calling the police; Rafe didn't want to do it, they will be arresting him for an accident, there will be a lot of problems and it's the least she needs. No way she's betraying her boyfriend. She's not turning her back on him like his family did.

        Kate ran to Rafe and took his head with both hands trying to comfort him. "Are you okay?" he was moving moving his hands, something he would do when he's nervous but he just nodded and Ward approached them to tell them to take Sarah home, he would take care of everything. And just like that, Rafe reacted and goes to Sarah to force her to leave, she rejected but Rafe was stronger and carried her.

        "Ward no, please don't let them blame on Rafe" she begged once the older Cameron told Sarah he's calling for help and the girl helped her boyfriend, taking Sarah by the other arm, getting her on the car. "C'mon Sarah! We're trying to help you, you idiot" Kate throws Sarah inside the truck, sitting next to her and Rafe closed the door for her.

        Kate turned he head to see the body next to Ward and he stopped using the radio, now she's relieved he's not really calling the cops; of course he wouldn't right?

        "She had the hammer back. You know that, right?" Rafe talked first. "She was gonna blow his head off"

        "No, she was arresting him, Rafe"

        "Okay, i couldn't sit there and let it happen, okay. She was gonna kill him. Yeah yeah, she was gonna kill him" Rafe was hyperventilating and sounded like he was trying to convince himself he actually helped his dad. It was the first time he shot at someone, he was also shocked.

        Sarah was between Rafe and Kate but she manages to push Kate and opened the door almost throwing the young adult in the road which made the guy angry and he grabs his sister to tight. "Hey! Hey! Get back in!"

        "Are you crazy? You almost kill me Sarah! God, what the fuck is wrong with you? Look if you want to escape you have to think in a better way than killing me while doing it"

        "Get off of me, both of you!  Kate you know what he did you saw it! and you're still on his side, I think you're the one who has something wrong going through" Kate gave her a look and Rafe ignored her words, trying to control his sister.

     "I swear to god, I've had it with your bullshit! You need to focus. You understand me?"

        "Do you both realize what's going on? What you've done?"

        "I saved dad. What was I supposed to do, okay? Sit there, hope for the best? All right? Listen, I'm a proactive type of person" he pointed at himself, Kate was looking at him with tears; she knows what he did was wrong but she's staying with him. "Hope is not strategy, okay?" Kate calls his name when she saw a car in front of them and luckily enough, her boyfriend moved the wheel in time.

        "I'm the problem solver in this family, okay?" But he didn't get any answer from his sister and yelled at her to agree with him. Definitely a new face of him, since when he acts this way? This is a whole new Rafe. Kate wanted to think because all of this, what he did was new... he's also scared.

        The whole time Rafe took to arrive at the house it was silent, none of them would talk. The three were thinking in different things, Sarah wanted to go back and save the sheriff, be with John B and the pogues; her family, where she feels she belongs to. Rafe hoping his dad would forgive him and give him the attention he deserves, this time he will get it after saving his life. Kate just wished none of that happened, she was too scared for Rafe.

        "Hey, your dad is not gonna like that you're back home" Rose was watering her plants when she saw only Rafe getting out of his truck.

        "He told me I could come here"

         "Well, he didn't tell me" she answered back and saw Sarah who wasn't supposed to be there. "Why aren't you on the plane?"

        Kate could see Sarah's tiring eyes looking at her boyfriend. "Ask Rafe" the girl got in the house with the couple behind her, following her steps.

        They spent the whole day in the Cameron's house, in Rafe's room to be specific. Kate sat on his bed and has her eyes more open thank usual.

         "What are we gonna do, Rafe? What if John B is at the police station telling everything? Or... or even Sarah she's gonna be on his side, she's not going to help you" both her hands went to her forehead looking at him worried.

        "Hey hey, no. Don't say that, Dad's taking care of that okay? I helped him, so he's gonna do the same for me, we have nothing to worry about. We're fine, babe" he smiled kneels in front of her to take her hands on his lips, giving them a kiss. "Thank you, for not leaving me. I knew you wouldn't do it, this proves you really love me"

        "Of course I love you Rafe, did you even think for a second I don't? If it wasn't for what's happening I would be so mad at you right now" she got close to him and their foreheads were together. "I can't believe what's going on" she sighs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

        THE NIGHT ARRIVES and while Kate was still on her boyfriend's room he leaves, going to another one where his favorite picture of him and his dad were together, Rafe supporting him for winning the 'business man of the year' of course his dad looked happy that day, he was getting recognition for his work; his family wasn't in trouble. Rafe remembers that day, he was proud of his dad, he wanted to be like him, all professional and successful. He's been looking up to his dad since day one; his young self didn't think he would be treated the way he is.

        When she was about to leave Rafe's room to try and persuade Sarah she heard Ward yelling.

        "Rafe stop it! I don't need your help right now. I didn't need it then I don't need it now. I just need to think! So, please, go clean up!"

        "You don't understand, right? Why I did it. You were in trouble, and I was protecting you. Look, me, dad. Rafe... not Sarah okay? It was me" Kate put her back against the wall trying to hold back her tears, all of this is happening because Rafe was trying to show something to Ward, it was all his dad fault; he should've pay attention to his kid, he clearly needs help and Kate is aware, that's what hurt her the most; her boyfriend needs help.

        Kate spent the night at the Cameron's, sharing bed with Rafe once both took a shower, she took clothes from Sarah; she didn't mind, she was too sad thinking about her pogue boyfriend.

        "You think you're dad took care of it? All of if?" She was staring at the ceiling, hands on her chest.

        "He's got it under control, it's my dad. John B did it, the police is looking for him right now, not me" he sounded happy and how could he not be? In the eyes of the law he's not the murderer.

        Kate felt bad for the boy but it was either him or Rafe and the answer is pretty clear. When she said she would always protect him she never thought it would be like this, from going to jail and in doing so... she could go too, for covering. Holy crap, shit just got real.

        And the couple felt asleep, Rafe put his arm around her waist, laying down, his chest touching the bed. Kate could only hear his breathing, wishing that night was a normal one.

୭̥⋆*。

an;
Sorry for not updating daily but I just got graduated from college and my work consume me 24/7 guys never work in logistics. Anyway new chapter and yes I saw the whole new season, am I excited to write Kate in that season? Of course. Did I fell in love even more with Rafe? You already know the answers.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...