13. sarah cameron, the home invader

──── CHAPTER THIRTEEN, Sarah Cameron the home invader

     KATE WAS NEW ABOUT TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE BY HEART but she supposed it would make you feel good, a better person because all of her close people used to tell her to try help other without expecting something in return, but it didn't. At least not this time. She had a fight with herself, some part of her knows how wrong her plan would go and the other side wants to keep going.

     Her major problem is having a dealer behind her, that if something fails━━ Barry would probably do some damage towards her or a loved one. She kinda knew that kind of people, she's seen it in movies, it's either her well-being or her close people's.

     She's already into it so there's no option, she has to do it. And if their plan work out, at least she and Rafe would be okay and Barry won't be following them around, trying to hurt them.

     While the couple were hanging around with Topper and Kelce at the club, the pogues were discussing how JJ was so wild about his decisions and how wrong he is for stealing a lot of money from Barry━━ money that probably wasn't even his. They knew how dangerous that could be, specially Sarah, she knew about the guy because of Rafe.

     Rafe and Kate were all about hugs and kisses in front of their friends, not caring a little bit how gross could it be for them. They should get used to it anyway.

     The "it"couple being happy it's all they needed and missed, not having that for a long time... ish. They took for granted in that moment Barry had the money, he would leave them alone and Kate would get back her bracelet, they felt in heaven all pink, happiness, relief, something that they obviously won't feel anymore once they know what happened.

     "Can you just stop that?" The love bubble have been broken when the younger Thornton spoke, not wanting to see one of his best friends and sister eating each other, too awkward. "It's not cool being an audience, disgusting actually" he pointed once the couple turned to see the guy.

     Rafe gave Kate one last short kiss on her lips and side smiled to his friend. "You're jealous you're not like this anymore, Top" He hugged her even more tight so they could almost feel each other's chest. "you mean like this, huh?" Rafe really know how to mess with Topper.

     Kate never really liked doing boyfriend and girlfriend stuff publicly, maybe share some kisses but showing a little more that than it was definitely a big no for her and Rafe was more of a 'look who I'm with, suckers' type of guy and it was great how he wanted to show off their relationship but still.

     "Shut up you two" The blonde girl just rolled her eyes knowing they could talk about it for a long time and to avoid it she took Rafe by the hand and distance themselves from the couple of friends.

     "Ow look at that, obeying his girlfriend like a little puppy" they could hear Kelce making fun of Rafe and trying to get something out of him, but he was just like that. Once he has a girlfriend and a heartbreak he would know the feel and karma is just something great.