10. summon the demons

──── CHAPTER TEN, summon the demons

     WHEN RAFE FINALLY LEFT THE PARTY and arrived to Kate's house, he climbed up and knocked on her window noticing his girl is laying on bed with her headphones on, it took her minutes to notice him and when she did she jumped a little in her place, taking off her headphones she walked to him and opened the window so he could get in. Those type of actions made her feel like the main character from a show, one where the boyfriend screws up everything and goes to his chic to ask forgiveness, which was unusual... to be honest Rafe can be sweet and all that stuff to her but never a cliche, that word and Rafe never goes in the same sentence.

     When the male Cameron enters her room, he goes straight to sit down on her bed and he stood like that several minutes with no words coming out of his mouth which made Kate frowned, something was definitely out of normal but she didn't want make any assumptions. The guy looked in a pretty bad looks with parts of his t-shirt coming out of his pants and apparently he has lost his blazer, making Kate to think the worst.

     "What happened?" She immediately assumed something was wrong, it was no hard to guess, going to her and looking like that. "You smell so bad, Rafe" she scrunched her nose and stood still in front of him.

     The Cameron guy simply shakes his head and barely Can look at her, he was too high and drunk. "I missed you" he extended his arms to taker her but failed when she took a step further.

     "So, you basically called me a whore accusing me of cheating and now you come here interrupting my sleep, drunk and apparently high━━ " before she could complain, he interrupted her.

     Rafe stood up in front of her and takes her head in both his hands. "I didn't━━ listen... Kate, baby, it doesn't matter what I did okay? What matters is that I realized how wrong I can be and how I reacted was no good━━ he doesn't even know how words can now come out of his mouth. "Once again, I'm sorry... I'm really sorry I treated you like that but you have to understand that it makes me mad to even think I could lose you... not you Kate" somehow his words hit directly to her heart, her weakness will always be that blonde, asshole guy and knows exactly what he's going through with his dad, at the end that's what made their relationship stronger; their problems.

     Her eyes started look like crystal but she was trying to stop it. "I know but you more that anyone knows how I feel. I'm not a perfect girlfriend but I always try to be there for you and be loyal, that's what we're both doing and I intend to keep it that way" her hands were grabbing his wrists.

     Rafe's eyes looked even bigger than usual, it was pretty obvious to Kate that he did it again but she was too tired to even argue━━  again ━━over the same thing, he should learn by himself the trouble he's gonna be into if he keeps doing it. "What about we take you to bed and sleep, it's gonna be good for you. You can't go home like this" Kate started walking to her bed, putting extra pillows.