~A Dream Come true~~Ghirahim...

By bluecat17

~Have you ever had a dream of someone that was fake, but seemed real at the time? Have you ever wished that t... More

~Prologue~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~

*Author's Note.*

544 19 11
By bluecat17

I've decided I'm going to restart this story. I don't intend to change the plot, just rewrite each chapter and make it into a new book. I'd like to think I've improved with my writing over the years, and I want this story to have another chance in a sense. 

When it first started out, I was in a rush of making one book after another without restraint, and once I started slowing down I realized I'd gotten carried away. I kept delaying this for my most popular book, but I know there's still people out there who want to see this story through, and I intend to make that happen.

I feel that it has more potential, and once I re-organize things I can make it better than it would've been if I leave it the way it is. 

For the time being I'll leave these current chapters here, but once I've finished my re-works for each one I'll be either 'Completing' this book or deleting it entirely.

Thank you for your patience, I'll try my best to make it all up to you once I've done what I need to. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 901 68
(This is a sequel to My Angel From the Sky. Please read that story before continuing onto this one). "Do you remember what he was like before?" the b...
30.6K 3K 200
Have you ever loved a videogame so much that you wished you were somehow magically transported into it? Tough luck, this isn't your typical isekai st...
67K 2.3K 25
✥ W h e n t h e r e i s l i f e , t h e r e i s d e a t h ✥ - UNDER EDITING - It was back then at the time of the Goddesses when she was b...
42K 2.3K 40
(Can be read as a stand-alone) She was my best friend, the love of my life. She was a beautiful soul, too perfect for this world and the people that...