~Chapter 8~

You yawned as you sat up from sleep, then stretched your muscles and rubbed your eyes.

You looked over and saw Ghirahim was still asleep, you couldn't help but smile at the fact that he was still there.

You quietly wriggled out of your sleeping bag and grabbed some things to get ready for the day. You grabbed a dark red long-sleeved shirt and dark blue jeans, (~No surprise there~) and made your way to the bathroom.

After you were done your shower you changed into your clothes and went out, Ghirahim was still asleep like he was before.

You decided to walk over.

You peered over, then stopped.

The game box from before was beside him.

You looked to see Ghirahim's sleeping face was looking quite sluggish, he didn't look like he was waking up very easily.

"He must've looked at the box for most of the night..." You thought and shook your head sadly as you grabbed the game box.

You knew you couldn't go anywhere without Ghirahim, so you were pretty much stuck as far as attempting to get rid of the box went.

You decided to hide it in the drawer of your desk, afterwards grabbing your laptop and phone, then sitting down on your sleeping bag.

You went to Facebook. Marie, Josh, and Isaac were all having a conversation in the group chat you all made. You noticed that it was nearly one in the afternoon, you must've overslept a bit.

'Yay! (Y/n)'s on! :D' Marie said.

'It's about time.' Josh added.

'Were you guys waiting for me?' You wrote and sent to the chat.

'Yeah, we wanted to let you know we have some really awesome plans for tomorrow night, we're gonna take a trip around the entire city and go to this awesome party that's gonna be thrown at the plaza after that!' Isaac answered.

Your eyes widened.

'That sounds awesome!' You said.

You regretted sending the message afterwards as you remembered something.

What were you going to do about Ghirahim?

You weren't able to leave him in your room, he would be sent flying to wherever you were according to him.

You decided to just hope for the best.

'Totally awesome! :P' Marie agreed.

'You're definitely gonna be coming with us, right?' Josh asked.

You paused before touching the keyboard.

What if you couldn't?

You didn't want to lie to your friends again, but you didn't want to disappoint them by saying no either.

'I might have something come up that'll stop me, but fingers crossed!'

'Something come up? Like what?' Josh inquired.

'I can't say, it's a personal problem.' You tried to make him stop pressing you, but with Josh being the nosy and stubborn kinda guy he was, he wasn't gonna give up that easily.

'Oh c'mon, we're your friends, you can tell us anything!' He persisted.

'He has a point, you can tell us!' Marie joined in.

'It's *really* not something I wanna talk about okay?'

'Why not?' Josh continued.

'Same, why not?' Marie chimed in.