Found Again

By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... More

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Twelve

882 38 24
By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

A/N: I'm not a doctor, so if it isn't medically accurate, sorry!

        When you wake up, again, Natasha and Bucky are right by your side.

        "Oh, thank god!" Natasha sighs in relief.

        Bucky raises his head, looks at you, and gives you a small but quite exhausted smile. Even when he's tired, his smiles are contagious, so you smile back.

        "You're awake," Bucky observes.

        "Because of a serum Tony and Bruce made, your recovery time halves then halves again because of your powers," Natasha explains.

        Natasha's eyebrows raise, and she lets out a long breath, "You're lucky, Y/N."

        You glance over at Bucky, "I really am."

        Before Bucky notices your stare, you turn back to look at Natasha.

        Come on. You've known him for like two fucking days! Don't be like 'I aLrEadY liKe hIm' when you just met him!

        You clear your throat, "So, where is everyone else?"

        "Well, Loki left right before your surgery, and Wanda didn't want to be around for that either, so she's resting in her room." Natasha motions to the lab doors, "Tony and Bruce are looking at your X-rays and samples."

"What about everyone else?"

        "New York. They're picking up some recruits." Bucky replies.

        You nod slightly, as best as you can, considering you're lying almost flat on a bed.

        "Oh, but what was the cause of the nosebleed I had?"

        "Regular nosebleed." Natasha chuckles, "Stupid thing picked the perfect time to come along."

        You sigh in relief that all the symptoms have the causes answered. Lack of air from the lung puncture reopening, coughing from laughing which reopened said wound, hacking up blood from how hard you were coughing, outer wound also reopening caused from laughing undoing your stitches, pale blue-ish skin plus lightheadedness from no oxygen, and finally a regular nosebleed.

        "How do I get around?" You ask.

        Bucky responds by getting up, walking out of your line of sight, and bringing a wheelchair to the side of the bed.

        "You've been out for a few hours, meaning you can get in the wheelchair carefully." Natasha clarifies.

        Natasha gets up and helps Bucky get you in the wheelchair. Once in, Bucky wheels you out of the room.

        "Where to?" Bucky asks.

        "Hm..." You think, "Outside for fresh air?"

        Bucky begins wheeling you towards the doors leading to the garden, "Your wish is my command."

        After you reach the gardens and look around a bit, you notice Loki sitting on a bench, looking over a lake.

        You look back at Bucky and whisper, "Hey, Bucky. Can I talk to Loki alone?"

        Bucky nods and walks away to the building as you move in Loki's direction.

        Loki's sitting in silence, facing the lake while breathing deeply. All that changes when your wheel squeaks a bit after hitting a little mound of dirt. His head spins around, his hypnotizing eyes meeting yours.

        He beams at the sight of your face, "You- You're okay!"

        His long strides get him next to you in no time. He goes into a squatting position and grabs your hands.

        "I was unbelievably worried, Y/N." He confesses.

        "You definitely missed me."

        When you go to laugh, he softly touches a finger to your lips, instantly stopping you.

        "Remember last time you laughed?" He questions with a serious demeanor, "I refuse to worry about losing you again. Do not laugh until you are healed."

        You pull your head back a bit with a confused look. He glances at his finger and clears his throat, moving his hand back to his side.

        "You're worried about me. Why?"

        He hesitates slightly before settling how he will respond to your question, "I'm always nice to... my friends." He looks down, "At least I would be if I had some. I've never had friends at any point in my life."

        You rub circles on his hand with your thumb, "Well then, I guess I'm your first friend."

        He looks up with a childish grin, "I will do my best to be as good a friend as I can." He vows.

        "I know you will." You reassure.

        You two sit in comfortable silence for a bit. Hands still holding the other's hands.

        You reluctantly pull your hands from his, "I should check on Wanda."

        You lay your hands on the railing of the wheels. Loki stands and walks to the back of the wheelchair.

        "Allow me."

        Loki wheels you all the way to Wanda's door before parting ways so you can talk with Wanda in privacy.

        "Wanda?" You quietly make yourself known.

"I can't hear you... come in." Wanda whispers, exhausted.

        You open the door and wheel in. At the sound of the door opening, Wanda rolls over to face you. Recognizing you through her tears, she springs out of bed, running over to hug you.

        "Y/N, oh my god!" Wanda pulls away from the hug, "I thought I wouldn't see you again... I lost my twin brother, and you already feel like a sister to me. I don't want to feel the feeling of losing another sibling." Wanda confides.

        Your shoulders slump, "Oh, Wanda."

        Wanda gives a shaky smile, "How did your surgery go, and how long will you be in this wheelchair?"

        "Surgery went well, and I'll be in this wheelchair for roughly two weeks since my powers and a serum cut down the recovery time."

        Wanda's eyes brighten as a sweet grin spreads across her face, "That's awesome!"

        "You were crying when I walked in..." You drag out a bit, "Are you okay?"

        "Don't worry. I'm totally excited now. I was just sad I would lose you, my honorary little sister." Wanda clarifies.

        You rub her arm a little, "You can't get rid of me that easily!"

        She laughs, her mood completely lightened.

        "Hey, when can I train again?" You inquire.

        "I'll check, but hopefully soon. Only for magic, though. It will probably be a while before you can do any other type of training." Wanda guesses.

        You frown slightly, "That's disappointing, but at least I can train with you soon."

        Wanda smiles, making your frown slowly vanish.

        "I like your positivity." Wanda chuckles.

        Wanda takes you to see Tony and Bruce in their lab.

        "Hey, kid. What do you need?" Tony asks without even looking up.

        "I was wondering when I can train with Wanda again." You explain.

        Tony and Bruce look at your smiling face. You assume Wanda's smiling as well.

        "If you do well during physical therapy and do it every time you're supposed to, you will be allowed to do magic with Wanda in about a week." Bruce answers.

        Your grin grows, "Thank you so much!"

        "But," Tony interrupts, "Nothing physically challenging. You also have to wait at least three weeks for fighting."

        "Damn, I really wanted to argue with Loki." You pout sarcastically.

        Tony chuckles as a small amused smile shows up on Bruce's face.

        Wanda walks around to the front of you, and you meet her gaze.

        "We'll take it easy. We'll keep practicing the magic we already know." Wanda confirms.

        "Sounds good." You agree.

        "Y/N." Tony grabs your attention, "When you begin practicing again, don't practice for too long."

        You nod, "Thank you, Tony."

        Wanda goes behind the wheelchair again and wheels you away to your room so you can rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1K 43
Y/n's life had been a relentless struggle, but the darkest chapter began on her 17th birthday when Hydra shattered her world, taking her from everyth...
357K 10.7K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
200K 7.6K 110
[ 1/ 3 OF THE KUZNETSOV TRILOGY ] 𝘎𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘒𝘶𝘻𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘰𝘷, 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘙𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘢, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘏𝘠𝘋𝘙𝘈 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶�...
110K 4.6K 100
𝟏𝟖+ *𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭*𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧*𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲*𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫*𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 *Complete, but in its original first draft state! Totally full of grammatical err...