Lunar Chronicles Comms

By lunaspell

Live comms from the characters in Lunar Chronicles! @lunaspell More

Comm 1: Thorne, Cinder & Kai
Thorne, Jacin, Cress, & Winter
Levana, Winter, Kai, Thorne,and Cinder
Jacin, Winter, and Thorne
Cinder,Iko,and Wolf
Iko, Wolf, Winter, and Thorne
Iko, Wolf, Scarlet, and Thorne
Iko, Wolf,Cinder, Winter,and Thorne
Iko Levana Wolf and Kai
Cinder, Wolf, and Thorne
Cinder, Kai, and Scarlet
Cinder, Wolf, Cress, and Iko
Wolf, Kai, and Thorne
Cinder, Kai, and Thorne
Scarlet, Wolf, and Kai
Cinder, Winter, Cress
Cinder, Winter, Cress, Scarlet, and Iko
Cress and Thorne
Winter, Cress, Iko, Cinder, and Thorne
Thorne, Cress, Scarlet
Cinder, Thorne, Kai
Kai, Scarlet, Wolf
Jacin, Thorne, Iko
Iko, Thorne, Cinder, and Scarlet
Scarlet, Cinder
Wolf, Scarlet, Winter
Cress Iko Thorne Cinder
Winter, Scarlet, Jacin
Iko Scarlet Thorne Cinder
Cinder, Scarlet, Kai
Kai, Thorne, Wolf
Kon Torin and Kai
Levana, Scarlet, Cinder & Kai, Iko, Levana, Cinder, Scarlet
Annual Comm Party

Kai, Levana, Jacin,Cress,and Thorne

1K 43 32
By lunaspell

Hey guys! Thanks so much for following and adding this to your reading list-you guys are awesome!!

So for this comm,  I continued the idea I had yesterday about Queen Levana. I really hope you enjoy, and I'm thinking of making a convo about LC, so if you would like to join, please comment below! 

I'm going to write about every day, unless something happens and I'm too busy to. You'll be able to expect definite comms tomorrow and Sunday, though, because IT'S THE WEEKEND!!! (Which I'm excited about, by the way:D)

QueenLevana: Jacin? I demand that you return to Luna straightaway. NOW. 

JacinTheGuard: Uh...

KaiWasKidnapped: :HandsomeHero! I invite you to this comm??

QueenLevana: THE EMPEROR? How did YOU enter this comm??

KaiWasKidnapped: Mwa-ha-ha! You failed to realize that my friend's crush or kinda girlfriend is a master hacker! In fact, she used to work for-

HandsomeHero:  I'm HERE!!

KaiWasKidnapped: :HandsomeHero finally! Let's ATTACK!!!

HandsomeHero: I'm on it! Cress, secure the comm! Do the thingy you do that makes the users unable to log out or exit or whatever!

CrescentMoon: Uh-but-What are you doing?

HandsomeHero: Me? Nothing...! I mean, unless you count forcing the Lunar queen to admit that she is obsessed with romance...

CrescentMoon: Oh, THAT! Um.... I.... What...?

JacinTheGuard: It's okay, :CrescentMoon. Using me as bait was perfect.... Thorne, Kai, get on with it!!!! 

CrescentMoon: I can't watch!

CrescentMoon has logged out.

JacinTheGuard has logged out. 

KaiWasKidnapped: All RIGHT. Queen Levana of Luna, you are hereby charged by Emperor Kaito of New Beijing, of being a hopeless romantic!

HandsomeHero: Hear, hear!

QueenLevana: You are mistaken, fool. 

KaiWasKidnapped: Oh, really? *raises eyebrow* At precisely 8:00 P.M. Space Time last night, you spoke of a particular LIST. A list that, in fact, contained the names of lovers. What do you say?

QueenLevana: You Earthens, tho. *cracks up*

KaiWasKidnapped: As expected; you are completely mortified and- WAIT, WHAT?

HandsomeHero: *Gasp* The Lunar queen refuses to admit her hopeless love of love, and Emperor Kaito desperately searches for words to counter what she has just done. 

QueenLevana: You Earthens always jump to conclusions.... Nah, I'm not a hopeless romantic. 

KaiWasKidnapped: Then what ARE you?

HandsomeHero: Kai asks Queen Levana the fatal question: What WAS she?

QueenLevana: I don't just write down their names... I make up how their love is doomed, how I could destroy their love, and, when their love is destroyed, I throw the paper out into space, just like their love. 

HandsomeHero: Wow... that's DEEP.

QueenLevana: *smiles* Yes. I know, Earthen. 

KaiWasKidnapped: Silence. 

KaiWasKidnapped: WHAT?!?!

QueenLevana: Emperor Kaito, I am not sorry for your loss. Now cry and get over it.

KaiWasKidnapped has logged out.

HandsomeHero:  I just realized that I am now in a comm with the Lunar queen...alone...BAI!

QueenLevana has logged out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 725 12
Just a bunch of Cresswell shots, as the title implies. *The amazing art for the cover was made by Julie Crowell*
20.9K 313 20
If you read the title you can probably guess what it is about, it is Wolflet One-Shots. Wolflet is my favorite Ship so I hope you like it. Highest ra...
9.1K 135 78
So apparently there is a limit on the amount of chapters you can have in a story and I have reach that limit so this is just Empress continued. And i...
19.9K 1.7K 25
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧...