๐ƒ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž [ ๐.๐‘...

By russiansessence

Tony Stark is the only person who gave you a new second chance in your life to join the Avengers. At first yo... More

Chapter 1: The new Avenger
Chapter 2: Stark's Party
Chapter 3: 7 minutes in Heaven
Chapter 4: unexpected morning
Chapter 5: Training session
Chapter 6: Team mate boundaries
Chapter 7: Jealousy?
Chapter 8: Getting along
Chapter 9: Time is short
Chapter 11: I'm sorry
Chapter 12: Evil Spawn and Cheeseburgers
Chapter 13: New Alliance
A/N New Book!
Chapter 14: Friend or Enemy?
Chapter 15: Never make a bet with a Mikaelson
A/N New book!
Chapter 16: the match maker

Chapter 10: According to the plan

2.5K 67 51
By russiansessence

---Y/n Pov---

"Hey", she said in a raspy voice.

"Hey", I replied back not knowing what to say except standing there in a tensed position.

"Can I come in or are you busy right now?", she asked me in a calm voice.

"No of course not, come in", gesturing her to come in.

Her scent was filling the whole room leaving a warm sweet breeze in the air.
She was studying my whole room and stood infront of the book shelf which I asked Tony if that would be alright to renovate it in my room next to the tv.
He told me I could do whatever I wanted to do with my room aslong I was comfortable with it.
Her delicate fingers were trailing over the books until she stopped with her index finger on a book.
She clicked with her tongue.

"May I?", she asked me for permission while her eyes locked with mine.

I casually shrugged my shoulders.
"Sure, go on no pressure", I assured her leaning with my back against the wall of the room.
She picked the book of the shelf to study it closer and when she saw the cover a half smile carved her face.

"The songs of Achilles", she read out.
She flicked through the book and turned her gaze at me.
"Do you mind if I borrow the book?", she asked me sweetly.

"Of course not go for it".

A little smile appeared on her face while her gaze lingered around my room like she was searching for something special and her eyes stopped on my desk a bit to long for my liking.
I cleared my throat to get her attention and immediately she snapped her gaze at me.

"So how come that famous Black Widow is visiting me tonight?", I asked curiously.

She sneaked around and made her way to my bed, taking a seat and crossed her legs, trailing her fingers on the light fabric of the silk sheets.
"You have a beautiful room", she started.

Was she changing the subject or just trying to distract me?

"Thanks but that doesn't explain my question", I stated.

She raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow and her green eyes were looking deeply through me.
"I just wanted to make sure that our run is still safe tomorrow", she said in a questioning tone under her voice.

"Why wouldn't it be?"

She sighed, her gaze lingering around my desk for a couple of seconds before she stood up and was standing right in front of me.
Her body heat brushing against my body, her sweet scent lingering around making me feel euphoric.

Her eye colour turning a darker shade before answering.

"Just in case if you have something more important to do tomorrow", her eyes studying my face for an answer.

"Of course not", I answered.

"But you would tell me if that would be the case, right?", she asked me taking my hand in a light grip.

Her touch sending electricies down my spine.

"Of course I would", assuring her with a calm voice.

Her eyes softened and she gave me her signature half smile which made my heart flutter a bit.
"Alright, then see you tomorrow and have a good night". She stroked lightly with her thumb over my knuckles.
She gave me a last look before she made her way out of my room with the book.
I breathed out the air that I didn't know that I was holding the whole time.
I made my way to the desk took the file out and put in the save before I went straight to bed. My mind kept wandering about the earlier event that happened when she stroked my hand until I fell asleep.

1 day before the mission

"You keep it up really good Romanoff", I said while running backwards infront of her.

"Do you really mean it or just teasing me here?", she chuckled lightly keeping up in her tracks.

"Don't worry I really mean it", giving her a smile.

We have been running longer than the last time. I was amazed that she could really keep it up.

"Wanna race back to the tower?", she asked in challenge.
"But no cheating", the redhead added raising her eyebrow.

"I mean if you insist, today I'm in a good mood so I will give you five seconds head start Romanoff", I said tilting my head slightly.

She breathed out before replying.
"I really don't need a head start", she stated in pride.

"You sure, I am just saying you could need a bit of advantage".

"Okay you know what let's do the race, I am going to beat your ass so you can shut yout mouth up Mikaelson", she said in provocation.
And with that she sprinted away.
She was really fast compared the first time running.
I started running after her.

"I told you", she shouted proudly.

"Really? On your right Romanoff", I said smirking while running past her.

She tried to raise her pace and was exactly a couple of steps behind me.

I felt a cold couple of drops dripping on me and when I stopped on my tracks looking above, a couple of dark clouds made their way through the New Yorker Skyline signalizing the rain it's on is way.

I heard Natasha's heavy breathing next to me and came to a hold when she saw me just standing on my spot.

Suddenly the drops became heavier and falling quicker into the town.
The cold drops trailing over my skin leaving a light ticklish feeling.

I saw her shivering on her whole body, I took off my hoodie since I had a shirt under it just in case so I didn't need it.

"Here", signalizing her to take it.

She shook her head.
"But you will get cold", she said gritting her teeth.

"Romanoff there is no time to discuss, you are freezing, don't worry about me, now come on", I said handing her my hoodie.

She sighed but still took it and put it on her on.
I took the hood and gently pulled it over her head.

We made our way back in silence.
The wind was blowing gently but frigidly through the city causing people to clutch their coat close to their body as possible to protect themselves from the cold.
I was already soaked in rain but I didn't mind at all.
She gently clinged her arm with mine but the body contact made it worse for her and she began to shiver on her whole body and when I wanted to pull my arm she sternly hold her grip to not let me go.
We both made our way into the Tower.
I left wet imprints of my shoes and clothes by the rain drops dropping on the floor.
I just hoped that Tony didn't mind his Tower getting flood.

There was a peaceful silence laying in between us.
When I wanted to step out of the elevator I was abruptly stopped by Natasha's hand holding my arm.

Her bright eyes straightly looking through me.
"I just wanted to say thank you for this", she said turning her head away for seconds. The rain caused lightly waves in her fire red hair which curved her face perfectly.

"You don't need to thank me Romanoff".

She had a smudge smile on her face.
"Just call me Nat", she stated.

"Alright then see you later Nat", giving her a last smile before stepping out of the elevator and made my way to my room.

When I felt comfortable after taking a shower and dressed casually, I made my way to the common room only to be greeted by a heated discussion between Bucky and Wanda.

I sighed and joined them.
"What are you guys even doing?"

"We are having a discussion of who's the better cook of us", pointed Bucky out.

I arched my eyebrows.
"So in what conclusion do you came up with?", I asked in amusement.

"That I'm the better cook", said Bucky with a smirk.

However Wanda shook her head in disagreement.
"That's not even true", said Wanda in her defense.

When my eyes landed on the many "snacks" on the table my attention immediately stopped at it.

"You both made these?", I asked them when I took a seat infront of the table.

"Yes", they both said in an unison.

"Well then I have to try them out", I said and clapped my hands.
"What's this?", I asked while sinking my spoon into the bowl.

"It's paprikash soup", answered the witch with her thick accent.

When I took a sip of the creamy soup it felt like my taste buds were on heaven.
It tasted absolutely delicious.

I saw Wanda smirking.
After trying Buckys and Wandas many dishes here and there, I was feeling I would explose any moment so I stopped on my tracks of eating what felt like an eternity.
The others were gathering in the room stealing a couple of snacks here and there when the both were busy still arguing.
"Guys", I started swallowing my last bite that was in my mouth.

They both looked at me with puppy eyes.
"So what do you think?"

"I think that it's indecisive because you both are a great cook and I loved it", I stated.
"I said what I said guys"

"I think we can live with it thanks doll", said Bucky.

I made my way to the couch and turned console on to play the game and took the controller in my hands and waiting for the game to load.
Since Peter convinced me the day we played the match, I became immediately addicted to playing games.

I turned my head to them.
"You know I like you both equally", I started my gaze wandering at the screen of the tv.

"I mean you really don't have an another choice y/n", said Wanda with a smirk.
Bucky next to her broke in giggles.
I exactly knew what she was referring to that stupid snap they took, so I just rolley my eyes in response.

"Whatever you say Wands", I smirked slightly.
The door of the room opened and the red head appeared in the room still wearing the hoodie.
She insidely debated to give me company or not she then gave in and perched on the spot next to me.

"Hey Nat wanna play a game with me?", I asked looking at her.

She had a smudge smile on her face before taking the other controller.

The game started and I was to focused on the game since it was me playing with the russian widow as a teamplayer story.
However Bucky and Wanda suddenly stopped eating their food that they were munching on and gave each other a surprised look with wide eyes.
Bucky slided his chair close to Wanda and they started to whisper immediately.
"Did I hear it right? Did she really call her Nat?", said Bucky to her.
"Yes and besides Natasha was never the person who would voluntarily play games let alone hanging with us before y/n came", stated Wanda looking inconspicuous at us.
"Wait wait wait isn't that y/n's hoodie that Natasha is wearing?", asked Bucky pointing to us.
Wanda's eyes widened.
"It seriously is, you know what that means", said Wanda sharing a look with Bucky.
"It's slowly happening", they both said squealing between giggles.

"I must say you are really good at this", I said while I chose an another weapon and searching a new spot to hide and sniping the guy in the head who turned out to be a camper before.

"I guess but not good as you", she said with a grin.
Clint entered the room and froze on the spot when he saw Natasha smiling.
He then made his way quickly to the other two morons and continued to whisper about the situation that is happening.
I knew that Clint was Natasha's only best friend since Bucky told me about it and she never tried the effort to hang out with the others, she enjoyed being by herself or giving company to Clint but that's it.
However Clint was absolutely surprised seeing his best friend sitting next to me and giving me some company by playing a game neither seeing her smile.
These three made a really big fuss of it by sharing their thoughts and wandering their gazes at us and breaking in silent giggles.

My attention snapped when I felt a vibrating in my pockets.
I took the phone and opened the notification I got.

Tony:
We are ready, your departure is in 3 hours.
Meet us in the secret meeting room next to interrogation rooms in the basement asap.

Me:
Alright will be there in 10!

I typed my answer before standing up from the couch and excusing myself to be tired and going to sleep wishing them all a good night.
The three sitting at the kitchen island wished me a goodnight Natasha however found the situation a bit suspicious but didn't say anything.

"Everything clear? It actually shouldn't take you longer than twelve hours", asked Fury who was sitting next to Tony who was busy preparing a bag for my departure.

I quickly flicked through the file and chewed on my upper lower lip.

"Yes", I answered firmly.

"If you are stuck in an urgent emergency situation there will be some agents including Agent Hill as your backup, you will have a constantly communication with them also with Stark through your comm bud", Fury explained and gave me a comm bud and I put them in my ear.

Fury gave a me light pat on my shoulder.
"Good luck agent", he said before stepping out of the room.

"I prepared some blood bags just in for emergency cases and other stuff you may need like first aid kit etc", Tony started and gave me the bag.
There were also guns and knives also silver munitions I would need on the table. I stuffed the munitions in my bag including some bombs and the guns and knives I stuffed them on the holders of the suit that Fury gave me it was nothing but just all black in boots, combat trouser with holders on the side of the thighs and a belt, a black turtle neck sweater and dark grey coat since I didn't have any other coats.

"If you need me, I will be there and you can always contact me", he continued and typed in the hologram and showed me the base and the surrounding I would have to go in.

"You got this", he reassured me.

"Thanks Tony", I said.

"What will you tell the team when I'm gone?", I asked him finally.

"That you will attend a short trip", he answered shrugging his shoulders.
I just nodded.
"I mean it's better that way when I go alone on missions instead of putting anyone in danger like..", I stopped and he gave me a sad smile since he knew about the missions and the people that happened to help me.
I shook my head to put the thoughts aside.

"You can do this and you can call me if you need help", Tony said and embraced me in a big hug.

"Alright will do see you in a bit Tony", I said giving him a small smile before I turned on my heels to make my way out of the Tower.

"We landing in 10!", Maria said through the comm bud who was flying the jet.

"Copy that!", I answered through the bud.
I calmed myself mentally and took some other stuff the agents put everything there and put the parachute and the bag on my back checking the holders.

"First mission?", the man sitting across of me asked me holding his shotgun between his legs and his chin resting on his hands.

"Yes", I answered giving him a quick gaze.

"Don't worry the first time is always a hard bite but you got this", he said looking at me with his hazel colored eyes.

"Thanks agent uh-"

"Brock Rumlow", he finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 1.7K 21
หšโœง Protagonistหšโœง Gemini Kleverron "แž‡แŸแž˜แž˜แžธแžŽแžถแž™ แžƒแŸ’แž›แŸแžœแžœแžพแžšแŸ‰แž“แž“แŸ" โ™ก Fourth Sydenzverd "แž แŸ’แžœแžผแž แžŸแžถ...
10.9K 910 18
โœฉโ™ฌ โ‚Šหš.๐ŸŽงโ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โœฉโ™ฌ โ‚Šหš.๐ŸŽงโ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โœฉ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
301K 22.4K 49
ู…ู†ุฐ ุฃู† ูุชุญ ุนูŠู†ูŠู‡ ู„ู„ุญูŠุงุฉ ูˆุฌุฏ ู†ูุณู‡ ู…ุญุงุทุง ุจุฐู†ูˆุจ ู„ูŠุณ ู‡ูˆ ุจูุงุนู„ู‡ุง ูุฃุทู„ู‚ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ู„ู‚ุจ ุงู„ุฎุทูŠุฆุฉ ูˆ ู„ูƒู†ู‡ ู„ูŠุณ ุจุดุงุจ ูŠุณุชุณู„ู… ู„ู‚ุจุญ ู‚ุฏุฑู‡ ุจู„ ู‚ุฑุฑ ุฃู† ูŠู†ุชู‚ู… ู„ู…ู† ูƒุงู† ุณุจ...
48.2K 2.8K 46
แž แŸแžแžปแžแŸ‚แžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแžŸแžปแžแž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแž˜แž€แž”แž˜แŸ’แžšแžธแž˜แŸ‰แžถแž แŸ’แžœแŸ€แžŠแŸ‚แžšแž˜แžถแž“แž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแžƒแŸ„แžƒแŸ…แž…แŸ†แž“แžฝแžŸแž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแžŠแŸ„แž™แžŠแžนแž„แž แžพแž™แžแžถแž“แžทแž„แž˜แžถแž“แžšแžฟแž„แžขแŸ’แžœแžธแž€แžพแžแžกแžพแž„แž€แŸแž”แŸ‰แžปแž“แŸ’แžแŸ‚แžŠแŸ‚แžšแž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžŠแžพแž˜แŸ’แž”แžธแž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแŸ”แžแžพแž“แžทแž„แž˜แžถแž“แžšแžฟแž„แžขแŸ’แžœแžธแž”แž“แŸ’แž‘แžถแž”แŸ‹แž–...