Isles Spider (Lumity story)

By Wibbit2020

This is what I think if the Spiderman universe and The Owl House universe were together. Also this is a world... More

Chapter 1
Chapeter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 Prt2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 25
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Heyyyyyyyy-

Chapter 28

1K 26 22
By Wibbit2020

Luz's POV:

I stopped in front of a tall building near the middle of the city.

The sand trail lead right through the cracks of the glass doors, going all the way across the floor on the inside.

I grabbed the handle, pulling the door open and limping inside.

A lady at the front desk stared at me as I went in, her smile impossibly wide.

"Hello ma'am! It's nice to meet you!" The women spoke in a creepily happy customer service voice.

"Hi..." I spoke back as it almost hurt to speak.

"We were expecting a visit from you miss Noceda! You're appointment will be starting soon! Please follow me in this particular direction!" She walked around the desk she was standing at, making her way down a small hall.

"Wait, miss lady person-" I limped as fast as I could after her, bringing antagonizing pain to my entire body.

"Miss, I don't have an appointment for anything, I'm just here to find a man in a cloak, if you know where he is please show me."

There was no response that came from her, only the clicking sound of her heels down the hall.

I furrowed my brows together.

"Hello? Are you even listening?"

I made my way beside her, clutching my stomach to help with the pain of the cut there.

The lady's smile still remained impossibly wide.

I went to poke her shoulder, only for my finger to pass through her.

"What the-"

The woman snapped her hand around, grabbing my wrist.

My spider scenes started ringing in my ears, never seeming to go down.

"Right this way please!"

"Let go of me!"

I pulled at my hand, trying to let her go but to no avail.

After trying a few more times, I lunged towards her, trying to see if I could knock her over, but I passed right through, skidding across the ground as a squeezed my eyes shut.

My breathing quickened.

When I brought myself to open my eyes I was no longer in a hall, and the lady was no longer there.

I pushed myself up, looking around where I was.

I was in a small concrete room with no doors and a single desk.

It was dark apart from the single desk light that illuminated some scattered papers on the desk.

Curiosity took over as I slowly made my way over to the desk, looking at the various news papers.

Most were from the New York Times, others were from various different new collections.

All had the same headline.

'Spider Girl Found Dead'

I felt my head start ringing more.

I'm not dead. I'm alive and breathing. I may not be in the best shape, but I'm not dead.

I took a news article in my hand.

'Spider girl and young teen found dead at Northhill. Company explained that they had no recollection of either of the two being there. For further inspection this clock tower is to be shut down for the time being as police dive deeper into their search. Due to light investigation by the chief, spider girl has been revealed to be a young teen named Luz Noceda, dead along side somebody she was presumed to be dating, Amity Blight. As we continue the builders community finds that-'

What?

I've never been to northhill clock tower, and I don't think Amity had either.

If it says both Amity and I are dead and I'm not dead, then... Amity must be alive too... Right?

I threw the paper onto the desk backing up as my breathing became sporadic.

But as I tried to press my back against the cool stone wall behind me, I never ran into anything.

I kept backing up before I tripped and started falling backwards.

As soon as I tired to see what I tripped over, not item was there, just me and I was falling out of the sky.

"Holy shit! Oh shit!" I took in a deep as I fell, my arms flailing around.

I was able to catch a glimpse of my hands, seeing that I was now in the spider suit

The faster I fell, the more of the ground I could see, a clock tower became apparent in my view.

I reached my arm out and tried to shoot a web, but nothing happened, and I was left falling.

"Luz!" A voice screamed out as I tried my best to look up against the wind, but on the edge of the clock tower was Amity, pressing her back to the wall in hopes she won't slip.

"Amity!" I reached my arm out again, but still nothing happened.

I covered my face with my arms so I could brace for impact with the cool hard ground.

But nothing...

The wind that hindered my hearing was now gone, only to be left with the sounds of voices arguing.

I moved my arms from my face, seeing a hardwood floor below me.

I pushed myself up once more, seeing-

My childhood bedroom?

What was I doing here?

I don't even have any memories here. Only thing I remember about this place was how my room looked.

Nothing else.

For as long as I can remember I lived with Eda, my adoptive mother.

I turned to a mirror in the corner of the room, seeing myself as a small child.

"Okay... This is getting freaky."

I went to the door, opening it and looking down from the top of a staircase.

I didn't remember our house having a staircase.

I think-

Maybe it did?

I don't know. The memories are fuzzy.

The arguing got louder, letting me distinguish them to be a man and a woman.

I peered down the stairs a little further, taking a step down with my small leg.

The further I went down the steps, the louder the argument got.

As soon as I got to the bottom I was able to peer around a wall that seemed to lead into a living room.

In the living room we're two figures with no features.

They had the shape of humans but just looked like black sludge.

"You hurt me!"

"I wanted to be loved! So what? I can't be loved now Camila?!"

"Not when it's with another woman!"

"I didn't ask for this stupid life! And I didn't ask for this fucking child!"

The last sentence left a pant in my heart, then the sound of a door slamming left my ears ringing.

But all and all, this seemed familiar.

"Mom?" The words came out of my mouth without me meaning to.

The sludge figure turned to me.

"Oh mi hija... you didn't hear that did you?"

Before I could even respond, the sound of a gun rang out, leaving the figure on the floor.

"Mom!" I had yelled out as I could feel myself slowly being torn from this situation, and being thrown against a wall.

I opened my eyes to fine myself if a small room resembling an office, and a man standing in front of me with a helmet that looked like a fish bowl.

"Truth hurts. Doesn't it." The man spoke, his voice dark.

"Who the hell are you?!" I yelled out, feeling my cuts and wounds return to me.

He made a clicking noise with his tongue, walking closer to me and grabbing my face.

"Dear child." He laughed, his voice having a filter on it. This filter sounding higher than the first guy.

"Call me mysterio."

Not proof read.

We're leading up to the final few chapters.

The finale, will be amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 352 20
*you know the drill not my original characters all of them belong to Dana and the crew bla bla bla same goes for the art it was found on Google* *not...
161K 3.7K 44
Beta Au : in which I imagine them as the ages 18/19. Amity Blight, top student. She prefers to be alone and only hangs out with her friend, Boscha, b...
85.9K 1K 28
The Boiling isles home to monsters, Wiches and most importantly demons. follow the adventures of luz the human and her boyfriend y/n as they explore...
10.1K 354 30
In this Story.. There was a Girl who lost her Parents, Who lives alone on a apartment And Enrolled to another School then she got Real Best Friends...