Sold (Completed)

By SeleriaCook

I know I created it but yes this book is cringy fair warning๐Ÿ˜‚. If you can't stand this book in general just... More

Ch. 1: Sold
Ch. 2: Runaway
Ch. 3: Punishment
Ch. 4: Dom/Sub
Ch. 5: Meeting Jackson
Ch.6: Breakdown
Ch.7: Feelings
Ch. 8: Unexpected Visitor
Ch. 9: The Ex
A/N
Ch. 10: Abduction
A/N
Ch.11: Therapy
Ch. 12: Troubling News
A/N
Ch. 13: Accident
Ch. 14: Repairing
Ch. 15: Suprises
Epilogue

Ch. 16: Happiness

3.3K 45 25
By SeleriaCook

*4months later*

*10am*

(I woke up and immediately went to the bathroom and threw up. Ian came in behind me to hold back my hair and rubbed my back)

“Do you think it’s something you ate yesterday?” Ian asked.

(After it felt like I emptied my stomach I stopped and washed out my mouth)

“Maybe the seafood restaurant wasn’t a good idea,” I said.

“Well I can stay home today just in case you have food poisoning and we can go to the hospital or a clinic to make sure it's nothing too serious” Ian said.

“You don’t have to stay with me, I’m sure I'll be fine, go to work” I said.

“You’re absolutely sure?” Ian asked.

“Yes I’m sure, go get dressed before you’re late” I said.

“I’m the boss, I can afford to be late,” Ian said.

(I shook my head and smiled)

“Go” I said.

(Ian kissed my forehead and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and then went downstairs and made coffee. I felt like I was going to throw up again but I didn’t)

“I’m never eating shrimp again,” I said. (To myself)

(I took a deep breath and sat at the kitchen table. Ian came down and kissed me)

“If you feel worse, call me,” Ian said.

“I will,” I said.

(Ian left and I went to the living room and watched something on tv. I sipped my coffee while laying on the couch. I felt a little light head so I got to the kitchen and tried to make me a sandwich)

“Not again” I said. (Groaning)

(I put my hand on my stomach and threw up in the stink. I felt so weak so I called Ian)

“Come back home, I feel much worse and light headed” I said.

“I’m on my way, “ Ian said.

(I hung up and made my way to the couch and laid down. I tried to keep my eyes open until Ian came home but I couldn’t keep them open)

*Beep,beep,beep*

(I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I noticed I was in the hospital, Ian was by my side holding my hand)

“What happened?” I asked.

“When I came home you passed out on the couch” Ian said.

“So what did they say is wrong with me?” I asked.

(Ian had a big smile on his face)

“Babe you're 3 weeks pregnant” Ian said.

“What, no, I can't. I thought it wasn’t possible” I said.

“I’ll go get the doctor,” Ian said.

(Ian went to go get the doctor. Ian came back in with a long ravened hair lady)

“Hey Jessie, I'm Dr. Riley” Dr. Riley said.

“Hi, Ian told me I was pregnant and I want to know how because a few months ago I was told I would never be able to get pregnant,” I said.

“Yes Ian mentioned that and I don’t really have a medical explanation for it but it seems after they did surgery on you the scarred tissue actually ended up healing itself which we usually don’t see” Dr. Riley said.

“I just don't understand,” I said.

“Well look at it this way you have a little miracle baby, with that being said I do think there might be complications as the baby grows” Dr. Riley said.

“Is there anything I need to know now, will we be ok?” I asked.

“Nothing serious right now and throwing up is a normal symptom of pregnancy, as for being lighted you were dehydrated so please make sure you drink more water and try to eat something other than that you are healthy, here is my card if anything else comes up” Dr. Riley said.

(The doctor left the room and I still couldn’t fully process that I was pregnant)

“I can’t believe I’m pregnant, do you think we’re for sure ready for this?” I said.

(Ian grabbed my hand and kissed it)

“Honestly not even a little bit but what I am sure about is that we’ll figure it out,” Ian said. 

“I’m really happy we get to experience this together” I said.

(Ian smiled and kissed me)

“Let’s get married tomorrow,” Ian said.

“Really? tomorrow, that soon, well I guess it doesn’t have to be fancy” I said.

“What do you say to a wedding on the beach?” Ian asked.

“I say I’d love that” I said.

(Ian filled out some papers and I was released from the hospital. On the way home I texted Alex and Clair about the wedding. We got home and I tried to eat something light so I didn't have the urge to throw up again. Ian changed out of his suit and came to cuddle me on the couch)

*Hour later*

(The doorbell rang and Ian got up to get it)

“Mother, what are you doing here?” Ian asked.

“I wanted to talk to Jessie,” Mrs. Blackwood said.

(Ian sighed and let her in and she came in and sat in a chair. Ian sat beside me)

“Hi Mrs. Blackwood,” I said.

“Hello dear, I want to start out by apologizing for the way I treated you and Ian has told me that you two are pregnant and getting married tomorrow” Mrs. Blackwood said.

“Yes,” I said.

(I was a bit shocked she apologized)

“I want to be a part of my grandchild’s life and would like to come to the wedding if you allow me” Mrs. Blackwood said.

“Yes, of course I accept your apology and would happy for you to be around but make no mistake the minute I feel like you are minpulating this baby will be the minute you will be out of our lives” I said.

(Mrs. Blackwood nodded in understanding and then took out a box from her purse that looked like an antique. I opened it and there was a beautiful blue/gold Flower Hair comb headdress hair pin)

“This is so beautiful thank you” I said.

“It was my mother’s who gave it to me on my wedding day and now I would like you to have it, I should get going but I wanted to make sure I apologized and wanted to say congratulations ” Mrs Blackwood said.

(We both stood up and Mrs.Blackwood hugged me. I was taken back for a moment then hugged her back. We let go of each other. then Mrs. Blackwood hugged Ian)

“I’m so sorry how I did things with you too Ian I should’ve been a better mother and I truly am proud of you ,” Mrs. Blackwood said.

“Thanks mom,” Ian said.

(Ian walked his mother out and to her car. I looked at the hair pin and I started thinking of my own mom. I felt tears fall, Ian came back in)

“Hey what's wrong, why are you crying?” Ian asked.

“I started to think of my own mom, she’s not going to be here on the most important day of my life, I’m getting married and both of my parents won’t be a part of it” I said.

(Ian held me as I cried)

“Are you sure you don’t want to find her, I can hire a P.I to find her” Ian said.

“I don’t know, I don’t want to just interrupt her life wherever she may be plus all this time has passed and she didn’t even try to reach out to see how I was doing” I said.

“Maybe she thinks you might be better off but you won’t know anything for sure unless you talk to her” Ian said.

(I sighed and shook my head no)

“I don’t want to think about this anymore,” I said.

(My phone rang and I picked it up)

“Hey Clair what’s up, yea sure I’ll be ready in a few minutes can you pick me up, alright see you soon” I said.

(I hung and Ian let me go)

“Clair is coming over to take me shopping” I said.

(Ian nodded and I went upstairs to get dressed. I threw on some jeans and t-shirt and put my shoes on, I put my hair up in a bun. I heard the doorbell ring, I got my things and went downstairs)  

“Hey, ready to go,” Clair asked.

“Yes,” I said.

(Ian came up to me and kissed me)

“Have fun,” Ian said.

“Thank you” I said,

(Clair and I left and got in her car)

“So you two are really doing this tomorrow with no planning or anything” Clair said.

“Well yea but knowing Ian I’m sure he has something planned” I said.

“Can I now know how you two met please because from what I heard about him and how he acts now seem to be two completely different people” Clair said.

(We pulled into a shopping strip by the beach)

“Ok but what I tell you never leaves this car Alex is the only other person that knows how we truly met” I said.

“Ok, I promise,” Clair said.

“I was sold to him,” I said.

“Oh Jess I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have asked you if you don’t want to talk about it” Clair said.

“No it’s fine, my dad wasn’t a good person he’s done so many things to me, so I guess he finally had enough of me so Ian came and my dad sold me to him” I said.

“Can I ask how it was at first?” Clair asked.

“Lets just say it took Ian a while for him to be the man he is to me now” I said.

“Ok, I won’t ask anything else, let's go,” Clair said.

(We got out and walked into one of the dress stores)

“So have you ever imagined your wedding dress?” Clair asked.

“Honestly I never imagined getting married at all so no” I said.

“Well do you want to go with the traditional all white dress?” Clair said.

(We looked through various of dresses)

“No I don’t want an all white dress, I think I want a white and blue dress” I said.

“Ok, look at this one,” Clair said.

(It was a beautiful blue and white lace dress)

“It’s beautiful, I should try it on,” I said.

(Clair nodded and got one of the ladies that worked in the store)

“Hi, I’m Shanon and the dressing room is this way, if you need anything else let me know,” Shanon said.

(She showed us to the back of the store where the dressing rooms are)

“Thank you” I said.

(Shanon walked away and I went into the dressing room and put on the dress)

“Wow” I said.

“I want to see,” Clair said.

(I came out the dressing room and showed her)

“Wow you look gorgeous, that dress looks amazing on you” Clair said.

“Thank you” I said. (Smiling)

“Do you want to get it?” Clair asked.

“Not yet I want to try on more dresses,” I said.

“Ok, I’ll pick out a couple more to see if you like them,” Clair said.

“Ok, thanks” I said.

(I took off the dress and put it to the side. Clair came with a couple of other dresses. I tried on all the other dresses)

*30mins*

“Wow, that was a lot of dresses,” Clair said.

“Yea I’m so glad we got around to picking the perfect one” I said.

“Let's get something to eat, I think there's a diner down the strip,” Clair said.

(We walked down to a cafe called Nora’s diner)

“Welcome ladies, just the two of you” the host said.

“Yes,” Clair said.

“Ok right this way” The host said. 

(The guy showed us to a table and gave us menus. We sat down)

“Someone will be with you two shortly,” He said.

(The Host left)

“Oh there’s something else I haven’t told you yet” I said.

“What is it?” Clair.

“I’m pregnant,” I said. (Smiling)

“Congratulations aww,” Clair said.

“I honestly can’t believe this happening, I’ve been through so much that I can’t believe I can actually be this happy” I said.

“Aww, I have no idea what you’ve been through but you definitely deserve to be happy and I’m super excited for you” Clair said.

“Thank you, I know we literally just became friends not too long ago but will you be my maid of honor?” I asked.

“Of course I’d love to,” Clair said.

(We ate and talked for the rest of the evening then Clair drove me home and I walked into my surprise)

“Mom,” I said.

(I looked at Ian and he came to me and took my bags)

“Before you get upset I thought this was a good idea because you need answers Jess and this is the only way” Ian said.

(I sighed and he kissed my forehead)

“I’ll leave you two alone,” Ian said.

(Ian left and went upstairs and I went to the living room and sat across from my mom. I took in her appearance. She has the same long red hair I do and she looked like she came from a country club because she was wearing a long white sundress. I also noticed she had a big diamond ring on her left hand)

“Jessie I’m so so sorry” Mom said.

“Why, just tell me why did you leave me with that monster?” I asked.

“I thought you two would be better off without me, your father wasn’t always a monster you know that and I didn’t think he would become one” Mom said.

“Why would you ever think we would be better without you, you made us happy, he went ballistic without you, do you have any idea what he put me through?” I said.

“Jessie I suffer from severe depression and your father didn’t understand how much I needed help so I thought I could just leave and things would be alright, you were young but you’ve seen my low days, and I never in years would think that your father would hurt you” Mom said.

“When you got help and started to be better, why didn't you come back for me or check on me,” I asked.

“I thought you would hate me for leaving the both of you and I didn’t want to ruin your life by coming back in it, I thought you were going to be happy” Mom said.

“Then why show up now, I’m sure you didn’t come just because Ian asked” I said.

“Well now that you’re grown up I thought if I could explain myself you’d understand and I really missed you” Mom said.

(I just sat in silence for a moment)

“I am empathetic to your mental health mom but I really wished you would’ve just come back for me when I needed you the most, the things he did to me, things no father should do to their daughter” I said.

(I felt the tears fall and she came to me and I stood up and we hugged)

“I’m truly sorry Jessie, I know I should've been there for you” Mom said.

(We hugged for a long time until I stopped crying and let go. We sat down on the couch)

“Ian told me how you two actually met and I can’t even imagine your father doing that” Mom said.

“Yea he sold me but ironically that ended up being the best thing that happened to me besides” I said.

(I cut my self off and put a hand to my stomach)

“You're pregnant?” Mom asked.

“Yes and I honestly never thought I would be this happy with a kid on the way and with a fiance that’s trying to basically give me the world” I said.

(My mom and I talked for two hours I told her mostly everything that has happened in my life and she told me about her life and I learned she ended up remarried to a rich man named Richared Simmons who has two sons Caleb who is is 19 and Nolan who is 21)

“Does Richard know about me?” I ask.

“Yes he knows about you and he is also part of the reason why I came here as well, he encouraged me to come here and try to rebuild our relationship, I would love to be a part of your life if it’s not too late” Mom said.

“I would like that, I also would like for you and Richard to come to the wedding tomorrow it will be here on the beach around 11am” I said.

“We will be there, thank you for allowing me back into your life, Oh and I want you to have something” Mom said.

(She went into her purse and got out a box and handed it to me and I opened the box and saw a gorgeous antique blue teardrop necklace)

“It’s beautiful” I said.

“It was your great grandmother’s. I want you to have it, something old and blue” Mom said.

“Thank you for this and for coming here, I’m happy to have you back in my life” I said.

(My mom and I stood up and hugged. I walked my mom out and we said our goodbyes. I went upstairs to Ian, He was laying in bed watching tv)

“I didn’t hear any yelling so I assume things went well?” Ian asked.

(I got undressed and laid next to Ian and cuddled up to him)

“Yea it actually went well she and her new husband Richard are coming to the wedding tomorrow which I'm assuming you have a plan for” I said.

(Ian wrapped his arms around)

“I have everything covered for us tomorrow so you don’t have to worry, the only question I have for you is what do you want to do for our honeymoon?” Ian said.

“I want to travel around for two months so we can drive from place to place, sight see. I really want to see other parts of the world before my belly gets too big,” I said.

“That sounds good to me,” Ian said.

(Ian and I talked the rest of the night until we fell asleep)

*Next Day 10am*

"Wake up sleeping beauty” Clair said.

(I groaned but got up. Clair had a breakfast tray in her hand, I took it and ate the waffles and bacon)

“Thank you, where’s Ian?” I asked.

“Alex took him to his place to get ready,” Clair said.

(I ate my breakfast and drank the orange juice. I got up and showered while Clair laid everything out for me. I got out and got dressed in my dress and Clair did my makeup and hair)

“Oh we forgot to get the shoes” I said.

“No shoes needed, you wouldn’t be able to walk in heels in sand plus the dress is long enough for ppl not to notice and you would be more comfortable” Clair said.

(I nodded and let her finish my make up. She put the blue and gold hair pin in my hair after she braided my hair into a beautiful bun, I put the necklace on that my mom gave me)

“We’re all set,” Clair said.

(There was a knock on the door)

“Hey it’s Alex, everything is set and ready, how is the bride?” Alex said.

“The bride is ready,” I said.

(Clair opened the door)

“Wow you look gorgeous” Alex said.

“Thank you, Alex, can I ask you to walk me down the aisle?” I said.

“Yes of course it would be an honor, come on we don’t want to keep the groom waiting” Alex said.

(We all walked out and went downstairs, Clair gave me a bouquet of white and blue orchids. We walked down the the beach and I see the beautiful white and blue decractions)  

*Music starts playing*    

(I see some of his family and friends from his job and mine from the art gallery. Clair walked first. Then Alex walked me down the aisle, I tried not to cry as I got up next to Ian)

“Dear beloved, we are gathered here” The minister started.

(As the minister was talking I stared into Ian’s eyes it felt like we were the only people on the beach. Everything felt perfect)

“Did you two want to say your own vows?” The minister asked.

“Yes,” Ian and I said.

(I went first)

“I love you with my whole heart, we come a long way trying to figure out how we would make this relationship work, and you decided to love me when I felt too broken beyond repair and you helped me glue the pieces back together, I promise to love you and stick by your side through the darkest of days and the happiest” I said.

(I felt tears come down and I wiped my tears. I can tell he was trying not to cry himself)

“Jess, I love you with everything I have with a passion that can't be expressed in words, only in kisses, glances, and years of adventure by your side. I promise to be your honest, faithful, and loving husband for the rest of my days. I vow to honor you, love you and cherish you as my wife today and every day. You gave me a chance when I didn’t deserve it and I love you for that” Ian said.

“The rings,” The minister said.

(Alex gave us the rings, Ian put mine on then I put his on)

“I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride” The minister said.

(Ian and I kissed and everything in the world seemed to stop at that moment. I can hear everyone cheering us on. We broke the kiss and thanked everyone for coming)

“As you all know this was a last minute decision so we won’t be having a wedding reception but I want to thank you all for coming to support us” Ian said.

(Everyone came up to us and hugged us and congratulated us. My mom came up to us with her husband who was tall, had short jet black hair, and thick mustache)

“Congratulations you two I’m so happy for you Jess and I’m so happy I got see this day thank you for having me here, this is my husband Richard” Mom said.

“HI, it’s nice to finally meet you” Richard said.

(We shook hands)

“It’s nice to meet you two. I'm really glad both of you are here” I said.

(After everyone hugged and congratulated us they left. Ian and I walked back home and Ian picked me up bridal style and I couldn’t help but laugh as he carried me inside the house and to our bedroom)

“So how does it feel to be Mrs. Blackwood?” Ian asked.

(I smiled and kissed him)

“Unbelievable” I said.

(We kissed again and Ian sat me down on the bed. Ian took the pin comb out my hair so it fell perfectly down to my shoulders)

“You look breathe taking,” Ian said.

(He kissed down my body, his hand caressed up and down my body. I stood so Ian could unzip my dress, he did slowly while kissing my neck. He kissed trails down my back)

“Bend over” Ian said.

(I did as he said and he slid my panties down. He started licking and I couldn’t help but moan. He then stuck stuck two fingers in me)

“Fuck” I moaned.

(He started really slowly which felt really good then he started going faster)

“Shit” I moaned.

(As I began to orgasm I can hear Ian unzipping his pants and undoing his belt. Ian stood me and turned me around to face him. He picked me up and kissed me, his shaft entered me slowly. Ian laid me on the bed and started going slow and kissing my neck and chest)

“Ian,” I moaned.

(His hands caressed my body and roamed all over. We made love throughout the rest of the day and night)

A/N: Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting as always, this is offically the last chapter of this book. I will be writing a little part next so you can see a little into Jess and Ian's future!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan
107K 2.7K 36
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
246K 7K 129
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...