Ch. 3: Punishment

(It’s been two weeks since I ran and my arm, side, and leg was healed; so far, he hasn’t punished me so I have been doing everything I was told to get back on his good side, I’m hoping he forgot the punishment. I sighed and got up; I looked on my nightstand and saw a note)

My Office now   

(I put on a t-shirt and shorts; I walked out and went to his office and didn’t bother knocking and just walked in I was about to sit down)

“Don’t sit” Ian said. 

(I stood there looking at him confused; he was walking toward me and everything in my head told me to run but I couldn’t, he had a blindfold in his hand. He went behind me and blindfolded me; I felt his lips close to my ear)

“You didn’t think I’d forget did you” Ian said. (In a deep voice)

(I knew, I was getting punished “Fuuuuuuck” I thought; I felt his hand touch my neck, I almost leaned into his touch because of how soft they are but I had to remember I’m getting punished. His hand traveled to my shoulder and down my arm; soon his hand entwined with mine and he was leading me out of the office. Soon I knew we were at the end of the hall; Ian picked me up)

“Where are you taking me” I asked. 

(He didn’t answer so I frowned and waited to be put down; soon I knew we were passing the kitchen because I felt a cold rush and then I heard a door unlock so now I’m assuming we’re going down to the basement, I shivered soon he put me down and I felt carpet under my feet)

“Get on the bed and lay down on your stomach; it’s in front of you” Ian said.

(I stuck my hands out in front of me and felt the plush bed; I got on the bed and laid down, I heard him ramble through something and I heard metal. Soon I felt my wrist being handcuffed to the bed; gulped I just took in a deep breath)

“Lift your ass” Ian said.

(I froze "What" I thought)

“Don’t make me say it again” Ian snapped.

(I did as I was told and felt him taking my shorts off; soon as I felt a breeze I realized I didn’t bother putting on panties)

“Hmmmm” Ian said.

(I felt heat rush to my face; I buried my face into the covers, I felt his hand schemed my butt. Soon I felt something connect with my butt and it stung)

“Count them,” Ian demanded.  

*Smack*

“Two”

*Smack*

“Three”

*Smack*

“Four”

(This went on until the twelve smack; my ass stung and I’m sure it was red, I felt him rub my ass to lift some of the pain. I involuntary moaned; Ian took off the cuff and took off the blindfold, I sat up and looked around. There were whips and chains everywhere; there was something hanging from the ceiling but didn’t know what it was. I looked at Ian to see him already staring at me intensely)

“W-what, w-why” I stuttered.

(I was too shocked and nervous to form a proper sentence but Ian knew what I was trying to say)

“Well to answer you this is my playroom, I’m a Dominant, as for why I’m assuming why I built this room well one day I decided I wanted a private room to have my submissive in to play with instead of going to one of my clubs” Ian said.

“What’s a Dominant and Submissive” I asked. (Quietly)

(He picked up my shorts and handed them to me)

“Put them on before I do something I’ll regret and you’ll learn what they are tomorrow” Ian said.

(I nodded; I got up and put my shorts on, we went back upstairs)

“I expect breakfast to be done when I come back down” Ian said.

(I sighed in frustration. I got breakfast done this time I made blueberry waffles, eggs, and bacon. Ian came down and I sat his plate down; I made mine and was headed to my room)

“Where are you going” Ian asked.

(I looked at him)

“To my room is that ok” I asked. (Angry)

(He just stared at me then nodded; I made my way to my room and ate, I was left alone with my thoughts “Will I ever get out of the place, the real question is do I want to get out of here now, for the most part he's actually been nice to me” I thought. I sighed)

“Probably not, guess it’s better than having no place to live at all, hell it’s better than living with my fucked-up father, I thought I was sure to get a real beating like how my father does” I said. (To Myself)

(I ate the rest of my plate; Ian came in and I looked up at him)

“I’m going to work, I’m trusting you not to run again and there’s nothing to do since you cleaned the house yesterday all that is left is the dishes so you can do whatever you want with in the house” Ian said.

(I just nodded; he sighed and I got up and walked downstairs with him, he kissed me on the forehead before he left, I froze “Did he mean to do that, it was nothing” I thought. I just walked into the kitchen and did the dishes; soon I was done and I went into the living room and watched a lot of movies “For an intimidating man he sure has a lot of romantic movies” I thought, I watched The Lucky one and other movies not all was romantic as I thought, some had heated sex scenes and now I see why he has half these movies. Around the 6th movie my eyes started to feel heavy so I just laid on the couch and there was moaning coming from the t.v and then I heard the door open; I was too sleepy to be embarrassed so I just feel asleep)

A/N: Thanks for reading please comment and vote!!