Stray Kids Little Space Imagi...

By Lixiesunshine_12

Requests are open!! Imagines I will write: •member x member • SFW (NO NSFW) • little space or baby space More

Authors Note
Sickies- Chanlix
Promise- Chanbin
Cuddles- Hyunjin x Jisung x Seungmin
Amusement Park- Minsung
Headache- Chan x skz
Missing you- Minsung
Cries- Chanlix
Little Secret- 2min
Little Secret (Part 2) - 2min
Shy baby- Hyunin
Accident- Minin
Any Requests?
Mornings with a Little- Hyunin
Felix x Skz- Kingdom
Little Morning- Chansung
Author's Note
Flower Crown - Seungjin
Finally! - Changmin

Jealousy- Jeongin & Minho x Skz

7.3K 186 46
By Lixiesunshine_12

Request by: sugarcubesss

Litte(s): Jeongin, Minho

Caregiver: Skz

Any one who meets Stray Kids can immediately tell how close all of the members are with each other, and that's because they really are like a family to each other. That's why when Minho told the rest of his members that he was an age regressor a few weeks ago, his fellow members immediately welcomed his little side and all quickly began to fill the role of his caregivers whenever he slipped.

Ever since he had told them, things had been going perfect according to Minho. He slipped to a slightly older age, who liked to play independently but loved when a caregiver was nearby paying attention to him. Since he was an older age, he also didn't need much help from them. Feeding himself, bathing on his own, and whenever a fellow member would offer to help he would claim he didn't need help since he was a "big boy". Although, he did secretly love when his caregivers dote on him and give him attention, even if he did teasingly giggle and push them away when they tried to give him kisses.

All of this changed the day Jeongin came out as a little as well. Since Jeongin had always been the "baby" of the group anyways, being the youngest member, the other's took to caring for him immediately when he regressed.

At first it wasn't too bad. Jeongin typically regressed to a younger age then Minho, who enjoyed getting to be his older brother even when little. After a while though, Minho could begin to feel the jealously of having another little. Since he typically enjoyed playing alone, the caregivers would spend their time playing with Jeongin (since he was a lot clingier when regressed). Minho didn't mind too much, especially since he did love little Jeongin, but he felt himself missing the attention he used to get from his caregivers.

It started getting worse when the team finally got a two week break after they had finished their latest performances. While Minho has been feeling big the first few days of their break, Jeongin had been regressed basically the entire time. The problem came when Minho woke up one morning feeling little.

     As soon has he woke up he could feel the familiar pressure in his head that he feels when he needs to regress. He got up out of bed and made his way over to Chan's bedroom, since he's typically the first people he usually went to when he wanted cuddles. When he got to the room he was about to rush in and jump onto the bed when he noticed that Chan wasn't alone. Jeongin was also here, cuddling with Chan as he fed him a bottle.

     The two didn't even noticed Minho till he had gotten all the way to the bed. "Can I cuddle, too?" Minho asked quietly when he made his way over to the duo.

     The sudden voice had surprised Chan who startled in response resulting in moving the bottle away from the little's mouth causing him to begin crying.

     Chan signed loudly and began consoling the little without even responding to the other little.

     "Daddy?" Minho asked when he never got a repsonse.

     "Minho, go find someone else to cuddle with okay. I'm busy with Jeongin right now."

     Minho just nodded in response as he made his way back out of the room. As he made his way around to the other member, they were all also too busy to spend time with little Minho. Before any of them could see his tears, he made his way back to his room and just spent the rest of the day by himself.

    The next few days things were the same. Jeongin would feel little and they would all baby him. Minho would slip and they would ignore him, focusing all of their attention on the other. Eventually Minho just stopped regressing in front of the others. They never payed attention to him anyways, and none of them even noticed when he stopped regressing. All that they noticed was that he was becoming angrier and angrier and none of them could figure out why.

     There was one day where it got really bad. They were all at home and Jeongin was regressed again. Minho was on the couch when all of a sudden he felt a tug at his pants. Looking down he saw the little looking back at him with big eyes.

     "Pway?" The little asked all cutely while looking up at the other.

      "I don't want to play right now, Jeongin," Minho just answered in an uninterested voice, wanting the little to just go away. But, Jeongin was too little to understand those cues and just kept pulling at his leg.

      "Minnie pway, Minnie pway" he just kept chanting over and over again, just giggling whenever Minho pushed his hands off, just thinking it was all a game.

       After a while, Minho couldn't handle it anymore. "Jeongin, I said I don't want to play now go bother somebody else," Minho said harshly and he ripped the little's hands off his leg as he stood up.

       Everything froze for a moment, but all of a sudden Jeongin burst out into tears. This caused everyone to rush over, skipping right past Minho to console the other little.

      Just as he was about to rush off to his room, he feels a harsh tug on his arm holding him back. "What the hell, Minho? Why would you yell at him like that?" Changbin said loudly to the other.

      "He was bothering me, I told him no and he wouldn't stop. Now let me go!" Minho said back as he struggle to free himself from Changbin's grasp. This only caused his hold to tighten though, causing the other to wince from the pain of the tight hold.

     "I don't care! How would you feel if one of us yelled at you like that when you were little?" Changbin replied, practically screaming at him at this point.

     All of the commotion, the screaming, and the build up from not slipping in so long caused Minho to finally break. He ripped himself from the younger's hold which caused him to fall to the floor, which resulted in him landing strangely on his wrist, but that didn't stop him. He scrambled away as Changbin reached for him again.

     "NO!" He screamed loudly, causing everyone in the room to look at him. "No. No. No" he just chanted over and over while covering his ears.

     "Min-" Hyunjin started to say, but was cut off by Minho's loud cries.

     "I hate you!" The, now little, Minho yelled as he stood up and ran to his room. The other members silent as they heard the bedroom door slam shut.

     None of them knew how to react at first, even the leader was strangely silent and he was usually the one to fix messes like this.

     Finally, Seungmin decided to speak up, "guys, when was the last time Minho regressed?"

     They all looked at each other, but none of them could remember.

      "He came to my room a few weeks ago asking for cuddles, but I was feeding Jeongin." Chan finally said, while looking down at Jeongin who had quieted down, but was staying silent throughout the whole ordeal. "I told him to go find one of you."

      "I think we owe him an apology," Chan said again when everyone thinking over what he had just said. The rest just nodded in response. "I'll go try and get him out of his room."

      Chan made his way Minho's room and softly knocked on the door. He didn't get a response, which he had expected. Deciding it was the only option, he opened the door himself, immediately noticing the little on his bed piled under all of his blankets. He made his way over and sat down next to the little.

      "I'm so sorry, baby," Chan said quietly, not wanting to upset the little any further, "we all are. We got got carried away taking care of Jeongie, but that doesn't excuse how we neglected you. You deserve to feel little whenever you want and for us to take care of you. It wasn't fair how we treated you and we're really sorry."

     There was nothing for a few moments and finally the little lifted the blankets up from over his head and looked at the older. Chan could feel his heart burst at what he saw. Minho's eyes were filled were tears and his face red from crying.

     "Oh my poor baby, Daddy's so sorry," Chan said as he reached for the younger. At this, Minho got up and threw himself into Chan's arms, quietly sobbing. Chan cooed as he rocked the two of them side to side, whispering soft reassurances to the little until he calmed down a little.

      Once the tears subsided, Chan spoke again, "how about we go out to the living room, baby? I'm sure the others would love to love on you and spoil you. We miss our baby." Minho nodded in response, which led to the older picking him up and carrying him to the others. As soon as they got to where they were heading, the other's jumped up and started loving on Minho. Kissing his cheeks, giving him head pats, saying apologizes and soft praises. Usually all the attention would be too much for him, but right now it was all he wanted.

      They spent a while like this, taking turns cuddling him. Feeding him his lunch, even when he insisted he was a big boy and could do it himself.

     Currently the little was playing with some of his toys. He was sitting by himself as the others stayed near him. Only interacting when Minho asked them something or wanted their attention, exactly how he likes it. That was until Minho looked up and noticed one member looked particularly sad. Throughout everything, Jeongin had been really quiet. He was still feeling little, but understood enough to think it was his fault for making Minho upset, that had never been his intention. He was currently cuddling up to Hyunjin and every so often looking down at Minho with a sad look.

      Suddenly, Jeongin felt someone gently tap his leg. He looked down and saw Minho looking up at him and holding out one of his toys.

      Minho smiled, "innie wanna play?" as he asked in an excited, but sort of quiet noise. He knew that he was feeling older than Jeongin and didn't want to scare him.

      Jeongin opened his eyes in surprise and looked up at Hyunjin who nodded in reassurance. He looked back down at Minho was smiled bigger and held out his toy closer to him for his to grab, which he did gently.

      "I pway?" Little Jeongin asked quietly.

      "Uh huh! Let's, go!" Minho exclaimed excitingly as he gently grabbed Jeongin to bring him to wear he was playing a few minutes prior.

      It didn't take long after that for the littles to begin playing together like nothing happened. Minho leading his younger brother in how he wanted to play and Jeongin following along, but both having fun and giggling along the way.

Word count:  1909

A/N: I'm back everyone! I can't promise updates consistently, but I was inspired to write today and had some time, so I hope you all enjoy this longer story! Also, I can't believe I've never written little Minho before, so thanks to a lot of you for requesting it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965 24 27
Y/N x member. Some include smut, other fluff I hope you enjoy! I wrote a ton in advance! Will be taking requests. Message me a slight story line of h...
177 0 18
read to find out started- 4/11/2024 ended- 0/00/0000 ^^^^^^^^^^^ SMUT DRINKING CURSING SELF HARMING SA BLOOD GUNS please don't read if you don...
142K 2.5K 84
Feel free to request NCT/Stray Kids Imagines, AUs, Reactions, WYR anything
5.9K 62 30
-One shot book -Requests are off -There is smut and nsfw material -English isn't my first language so bear with me -separate fiction from reality -S...