Let Me Know (BTS Jimin)

Autorstwa parkjiminohsehun

Laura has been cast in a music video with BTS and gets to stay with them for an entire summer...what more cou... Więcej

1 ♡ Beginning
2 ♡ Talent
3 ♡ Cookies
4 ♡ Bliss
5 ♡ First
6 ♡ Flow
7 ♡ Jukebox
8 ♡ Beautiful
9 ♡ Coffee
10 ♡ Misunderstanding
11 ♡ Cheater
12 ♡ Close
13 ♡ Blossom
14 ♡ Warmth
15 ♡ Blended
16 ♡ Awards
17 ♡ Confession
18 ♡ Haruman
20 ♡ Truth
21 ♡ Healing
22 ♡ Tears
23 ♡ Last

19 ♡ Yours

9.2K 314 98
Autorstwa parkjiminohsehun

Laura's POV

~Save your goodbye

I peered into the dance studio the next morning and witnessed Rianna and Jungkook dancing together.

Their bodies moved in sync, looking absolutely breath-taking.

This gave me the great idea to try and convince her to perform this dance with him.
It would make her life, and would save me having to learn the dance anyway.

I watched their run-through and then they started approaching the door, so I walked back slowly trying to make a quick get-away.

"YAHHH!"

I turned around to a hopping Jimin...I just stepped on his foot.

I put my hands up to my face embarrassed "Jimin! I'm so sorry!"
I quickly went to comfort him, before I heard snickers coming from behind me.

Rianna and Jungkook stood leaning against the door frame, cross-armed and smirking.

Cover blown.

"What were you two doing out here? Spying on us?"

"It wasn't like that."

Rianna took notice that Jimin was in pain.

"Laura, what did you do to poor Jiminnie?"

Jungkook was laughing hard at Jimin, while Rianna was trying to shush him.

Jimin sent death glares straight back at him before pouting at me.

I just sighed "I'm sure he'll survive."

I draped his arm over my neck and placed my arm around his waist, patting his stomach and directing him over to the sofa in the studio to rest his foot.

As soon as I sat him down he took hold of my hand and kissed it.

"What was that for?"

"Thank you for taking care of me."

I rubbed his hand and smiled at him.

I looked over to Rianna standing by Jungkook near the stereo but she was making eye contact with me.

I narrowed my eyes on her and she widened hers.

I shifted my eyes to Jungkook then back at her and she ducked her face.

Hm, so they are a thing.

The rest of the troop came in.

Derping in the back was Taehyung, who was holding onto Asma's shoulders in front of him, while chanting "Choo, choo, choo, choo!"

She was hiding her face in embarrassment before coming to a stop.

Getting into character, she faced him.

"Taetae, all off the Bangtan express now."

"I thought this was the Asma express."

"Um, no. This is the Bangtan express."

"Jinjja?!"

"Have you gotten on the wrong train?"

"Oh...maybe."

"Aish, guess you're getting lost then."

"It doesn't matter...I met a pretty girl on here."

We all had our eyes on them, this was a cute moment.

"Maybe you can ride the Asma express later..."

I made a gaping noise and everyone immediately started laughing.

That sounded a bit wrong in our minds.

We are all byuntaes, I swear.

Asma smacked her forehead realising what she had just said, but Taehyung found it extremely cute and hugged her tightly.

BTS then practised Just One Day again, this time...a boyfriend version.

I was cringing so badly at Jimin, who was continuously winking and teasing from the sofa. It was the only thing he could do right now because he refused to put pressure on his foot.
Jungkook brought Rianna up to dance with him, it was so sweet.

When Taehyung sung he brought Asma up to serenade her.

~Geureol su itdamyeon eolmana joheulkka

Amudena gaseo bap meokgo yeonghwa

Han pyeonman bol suman itdamyeon

Naran ae jeongmal mwon jisirado hal tende girl~

...

That night, Taehyung asked me to sit with him outside because he believes that aliens are approaching soon.

"The only alien in sight is you."

He glared at me then pulled me onto their balcony.

We sat under the stars sharing a blanket and talking about random things.

My eyelids felt like they had three buildings on them. I felt myself falling asleep.

Jimin's POV

I went to the door of the balcony and saw that Laura had fallen asleep on Taehyung, while he was resting on the table.

Asma came worriedly looking for him.

"He's out here." I pointed to them outside.

She rubbed her forehead "Waaah, not again. He tried getting me out to search for aliens last night too."

We both decided that it was too cold for them to stay outside.

Asma and I stepped onto the balcony and walked over to Taehyung and Laura.

I gently rubbed her shoulder to wake her up.

She murmured as her sleepy eyes woke up a little.

"Jimin-ah?" She whispered with one eye half open.

"Ne. Come here, I'll take you to bed." I lifted her head and picked her up in my arms so she was on her feet.
I rested her head onto my chest as I walked her inside.

Asma stayed outside with Taehyung, crawling under the blanket and watching the stars.
She went to snuggle with him, his face brightened as he awoke to her in his arms.
They fit together so perfectly.

We walked slowly past the lounge overhearing Rianna and Jungkook talking, trying to keep quiet on this calm night.
They were sitting on the sofa, his right arm around her, while holding her right hand with his left hand. She was snuggled up next to him in the perfect warmth of the room.

Laura was absolutely tired, she was half asleep while walking.
I brought her to her room and shut the door behind.
I lifted her onto her bed and gently tucked her in.

I sat down next to her and stroked her cheek.
She lifted her hand to touch mine but fell asleep in the process.
A small smile crept to the side of my mouth.
I kissed her forehead before turning to leave.

"Oppa...stay with me."

I felt my hand being tugged back lightly with the little energy she had in her.

I turned back around and decided to lay next to her, pulling the covers over myself and shuffling ourselves around to find a comfortable cuddling position.

I had my arm around her while her head rested above my chest.
Her skin was cold from being outside for so long, I felt it as I brushed my fingers along her bare arm.
She shivered a little.

"Help me go to sleep..." she murmured.

"Hmm" I reached for my phone in my pocket and started playing one of my favourite songs at a low volume.

(The media file - Paper Hearts by Tori Kelly - btw this is a song that Jimin would actually recommend and it's really good and feelsy idk I feel connected with him through this song.)

~Goodbye love, you flew right by love
Remember the way you made me feel
Such young love but
Something in me knew that it was real
Frozen in my head~

My hand was trapped around her.

If I even attempted to remove my arm she'd be woken, so I decided to let her rest.

I turned sideways to face her and at the same moment she shuffled over to move into a ball resting against my chest.

I couldn't leave now, I held the world in my arms.

~Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part, paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget about it~

I could feel her slowly breathing in and out while I gazed at her perfect face. She was in a deep sleep and I didn't dare to make even an inch of a move because I didn't want to wake her, because I didn't want her to detach from me.

I couldn't help but plant a hundred soft kisses on her forehead.

This was the moment she puts her full trust in me, this is the moment she let her walls down because she knows that I'll keep her safe.

------------------------:)

END OF CHAPTER!
Wowowoow nearly 17k
Please check out my new Jimin fanfic called The Stars!
Haven't updated in two weeks so damn, here ya go. Your comments and votes really make my day! Thank you so so much for this fan fic. I wouldn't have thought it would ever get this many reads and stuff.
I still have a few more chapters of this story before the ending😭
I don't have much to say besides school is getting busier and stuff...
OMFG CAN WE PLS TALK ABOUT NAMJOON AND FLIPPIN' AWAKENING DAMNNNN
I thought that P.D.D was a bit of an anti-climax...it was good and is beginning to grow on me but awakening was amaaaazingggg.
So so proud of namjoonie<33
He slaaaaayed on that track and the video was awesome.
My BTS member smut is coming soon ;)
-Laura

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 147 11
What do you get when you mix a group of friends with the cool, refreshing air of the mountains? One hell of a weekend, that's for sure. Y/n needed a...
44.7K 1.7K 61
Sequel to Did you really just like my post? After moving to South Korea for a one year long teaching job, Y/N begins a relationship with none other t...
61.5K 1.9K 17
Yuna, a now college student, suffers from social anxiety and she just escaped the depths of her depression. But she still feels lost with no where to...
34.5K 1.3K 36
"Then again, to remind myself, all this is just for pretend, this is just a contract. This won't be real!" But that's what you thought... You finally...