Race to my heart

By h311182

All Might's daughter. A rule breaker, a rebel, a high school drop out. She loved to street racer despite bein... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV

XX

178 8 7
By h311182

  I walked out slowly out of the building. They all knew the plan.

  They all knew I was doing this alone.

  Was there any chance of this working?

  I had no idea if he was going to take the bait. Or if he was even watching.

I walked slowly towards my car. Wiping nonexistent tears off my face. He better be watching. I knew it from the beginning.

I knew he was a bad thing to mess with. Ever since that day where he ridiculed me in front of everyone. I had no idea why I had stayed with him.

"This better fucking work dammit." I murmured to myself. Slamming open the door and getting in aggressively. I was mad.

Mad at myself. And mad at him.

Bakugo didn't deserve this.

  Bakugo.

  He had gone deaf. Or more, he was going deaf but this was his last straw.

  When he told me those words, I would've gone back to Midoriya.

  No doubt about it, I knew it. No matter how much I hated him. I knew I would've gone back to Midoriya.

  "Whew. Where we going?" I turned slowly towards the passenger seat.

  There was someone in here.

  A voice I recognized.

  I leaped before I could see.

  Midoriya was under my grasp.

  The road around him broken into pieces from the impact. I could only hear ringing in my ears.

  "Oh. If you wanted it rough you could've just told me." He chuckled.

  His eyes glowed green. And for a second.

  A second I thought I was in control. But I was wrong. He slammed me harder into the ground.

  His soft lips against mine. Holding my hands and legs together.

  I bit his lip. Making him let go of me for a second. A second was everything for us. In one second I could kill him, or he could kill me.

  "I miss you. I miss the old you. I thought I was sure to have you all to myself, but Bakugo came again. It doesn't have to be this way you know." My feet had somehow come into contact with his stomach. I kicked him hard away from me.

  "That's not the way to do it! You could've won me over. You did win me over! I was going to choose you. In that car it was you! But you went on and hurt him!" His eyes went back to normal.

  His expression and body going calm. He extended his arms wide open. Inviting me for a hug.

  "Then choose me. He's not dead. Nobody knows it was me. Except us. Y/n choose me!" His eyes glowed. Tears falling down, but with a smile. The smile of a crazy man.

  I opened my arms.

  We could just leave this all behind. Escape together. If he was willing to hurt for me, then it's worth it. Isn't it?

  His face lit up.

  I stood still with my arms open, watching as he ran towards me, gripping me tightly.

  I gasped as he took the air out of my lungs.

  I managed to hit his back. Not hard enough to kill him. But I could feel his body tense up in front of me.

  "Let's be together forever." I whispered into his ear. I smiled as I knew I had won. It was over. The plan didn't even have to go that far. I had won in this very parking lot.

  My smile disappeared.

  A sudden flash of pain happened.

  And all I could hear was the crack of bones and ringing of ears.

  "Forever. I love you." He let go of my broken ribs as we both fell in agony. I couldn't bear the pain.

  The sky was dotted with black. I tried not to move. Slowly breathing. Every breath made it worse.

  I was going to pass out from the pain.

  "Just close your eyes." I heard and saw him hover over me.

  I gathered all the strength I had, and managed to punch him across his face. Not holding back.

  He became still. But then wiped the blood off his mouth and smiled down at me.

  My eyes widened. I hadn't held back.

  He should be dead.

  Why wasn't he dead!?

  "I forgive you." He smiled.

  I felt his hands slide under my legs and my back. Holding me correctly to where I couldn't feel as I was being moved.

  "Just close your eyes." He soothed. His voice making my eyes lose their focus. What was going to happen to me?

I closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up." It was a soft voice. A whisper. I could feel it in my right ear. It tickled.

I rubbed my ear and shoulder together, I felt the blinding pain.

I screamed in agony as I couldn't move.

"Shh. It's okay. You're okay." Someone caressed my face. I couldn't recognize the voice. Or well I couldn't put my attention on it.

"Just stay still. You're going to get better I promise. I'm sorry." The person slowly came into view.

I hadn't noticed the bright lights all around me. The lights that made it hard to see. Green hair came into view.

"Your eyes are as beautiful as ever." Midoriya kissed my forehead.

"Where am I?" I seethed through my teeth.

"You're safe. If you could stop trying to kill me, I could help you get better." His hands hovered over my face. It was all I could see. I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe without feeling pain.

"Midoriya let me out of here. If you let me go, I'll take you to California. It'll just be us two. Nobody will know where we went. We'll be together. Just let me go." I tried moving my hands but they were bound to something.

"Really? But you can't move. If you stand up you'll snap your back into two." He looked down at me with such eyes. He was crazy. He had finally gone crazy.

"You know, Bakugo isn't all that innocent? Sure he wanted to be my friend, after years and years of him bullying me." He paused.

"I was a quirkless child. So as you know, in this world, being normal isn't even normal anymore. He told me to kill myself since I was nothing good to this world. He always wanted to pick a fight with me because I was an easy target. Then when I met your father for the first time." All Might had never told me how he met him. Nobody knew how they met.

"He told me I could never be a hero without a quirk. On the same day Bakugo told me to kill himself. Do you know what that does to kid of that age? I look up to your father so much, hearing those words come out from his mouth, made me want to end it all. But I didn't. Instead I took what allowed me to finally beat Bakugo. I'm not a quirkless, helpless little boy anymore." A small smile appeared on his face. As if enjoying these old memories.

"Instead I'm what I am now. Not even you could hurt me. And I don't want to hurt you either. If you just listened to me, none of this would've happened. Because I truly do love you so very much y/n. So please, forgive me for everything, you can't judge someone based on their first sin. You also can't judge someone based on their first good deed. Because Bakugo is no where near good." Nobody was perfect in this world.

But he was right.

"Let me go. If you love me, you'll take me to the hospital. I have broken ribs don't I?" He looked at me.

"Please understand I can't do that. I want to. But I can't. Just stay here with me for a while. I'll fix you up." A tear fell down my face.

I couldn't get out. Even if I tried. He overpowered me. I'm so many ways.

"Okay." I said slowly.

"I'll stay." There was no other choice. Unless my ribs healed, there was nothing I could do.

"Really!?" I would stay with him.

  Give him whatever he wanted.

  When I'm healed, I'll get out of here.

  "Yeah." I sighed. He smiled brightly. He looked pretty.

  If only he was as good as his looks. I would stay with him. But I had no other choice, I had to stay, and plan out what I would do.

  I wonder what day it is, or how long I was asleep. Are my parents looking for me? Or do they think I'm back in California safely?

  "How's my mom?" I whispered. I could feel the drops of sweat fall down onto my neck. It was boiling in here.

  Or rather I felt like I was boiling. Midoriya wasn't sweating a drop.

  He frowned. "I'm sure she's fine. All Might is too. Everyone is okay." We knew she never liked him from the beginning, and I should've sided with her. A mother's intuition is never wrong.

  "That's good. Could I get some water? My throat is dry." I tried reaching for my dry throat, but even moving my arms hurt.

  "In a few weeks you should be back to normal. I made sure not to shatter your bones. Just dislocate them slightly. Open your mouth." He just dislocated my ribs.

  But I obeyed. I opened my mouth. Feeling the cool water run down my throat. It felt refreshing.

  He was holding a syringe full of water. He motioned to the cup, asking if I wanted more. I nodded.

  He put the syringe into my mouth and sprayed the water slowly into my mouth.

  I smiled softly.

  I couldn't believe it.

  I was being held down here by him. Kidnapped. I knew he would take good care of me, but that didn't excuse the fact he's kidnapped me.

  "Tell me if you're hungry. If you need anything." It was hot in here. Burning hot. I needed air.

  "It's hot." My rough breaths, it was boiling in here.

  "Would you like me to take off your clothes? It's sixty degrees in here. I'm sure your just running a fever. Give me a second." I could hear his footsteps as he walked away.

  I stared at the dim white light on top of me. He wouldn't do anything to me. Anything I didn't want. He wouldn't.

  I didn't feel in danger with him. Because despite everything he's done. I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

  His footsteps came back. I stared ahead at the flickering light.

  I felt something cold on my forehead.

  "It's a cloth with cold water." He informed me.

  I felt his hand on my pants buttons. He slowly unzipped them.

  "What are you doing?" He slid my pants off softly. I felt his cold hands graze my skin.

  "Put your arms up. Softly. Don't hurt yourself." I did as I was told.

  He lifted my back just a little. I grunted from the pain. Biting my tongue from a scream.

  He took off my shirt. I was waiting for the worst. But it never came.

  Instead a thin blanket was thrown over me. It was so thin it felt cool. "Open your mouth." I looked at him.

  His eyes were pained. As if this hurt him more than it hurt me.

  He took a syringe filled with orange liquid and slipped it into my mouth. It tasted like oranges.

"It's medicine for fevers. In a few hours it should pass. Is there anything else you want? Are you hungry?" I shook my head. My stomach was empty, but I wasn't hungry. This took my hunger away, I wasn't panicking though.

  "Tell me more." I whispered.

  He looked at me confused.

  "About you and Bakugo." He stepped back.

  "I shouldn't. You need to rest." He leaned into my face.

  We stared into each other's eyes. His bright green eyes were now dull. He didn't have what he used to. Something in him was gone.

  He kissed my dry lips. A long kiss. A sour kiss on my part.

  He pulled back and left. The lights turned off. And I was stuck in darkness.

  I had no other choice but to close my eyes and sleep.

  I could survive like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 174 16
After the provisional license exam Bakugo never confronted Izuku having ignored the statement about him recieving his quirk. When they arrive back at...
35.2K 942 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
3.7K 119 12
On his first day at U.A high school, Izuku Midoriya was expelled by Shota Aizawa aka Eraserhead for being quirkless despite the man knowing that the...
255K 8.8K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...