Mafia's Retribution

By kangsuzy18

"THE ROSE THAT BURNS, CRUMBLES THE HEART'S EXISTENCE". "SOMETIMES GUILT AND REGRET IS THE GREATEST CHASTISE"... More

I love you till the moon and back
Worst than Hell
SOLD
Cruel Fate
Welcome to hell
I hate you.
Get Ready
Scared
Payback
Why?
Promise
My retribution
First Step
Liar?
Truth
05-16-2014
I Pity You
Empty and Confused
Going back
Falling Again
Once and for all
Regret
Ava's retribution
Forgiveness
Love
Reunion
Exonerate
Together
Voice
Love me Like you Want
Èpouse-moi
Upside Down
Fears
New Place, New People
Nightmare
Captivated
Brutal
Heart Wrenching Fire
Trauma
Let Go
New Beginnings
When I Look At You
Epilogue
New Story Soon

Care

12.6K 255 42
By kangsuzy18

Ava

I was sitting on the bed. The doctor was having a check up on me, but he was shivering. Of course. Why not? When there is a whole damn AJ , standing and glaring at you?

I rolled my eyes. The doctor removed the IV drip from my hand and turned towards AJ.

"She is doing good now. You can take her to the garden for having a walk. But don't let her strain too much", he said.

"Good and Thank you", AJ said in his cold voice.

"I will be taking my leave now Mr. Johnson. The nurses are here, if you need anything.", the doctor said.

"No, take the nurses with you. I will manage", he said.

"As you say Mr Johnson", he said and went out

AJ glanced at me. And the cold expression on his face was replaced by a soft one. He smiled at me.

I looked at him with my emotionless eyes. He came towards me.

He cupped my right cheek and looked at me with love in his eyes. The way Aldric looked at me every time. I didn't realise I was staring at him, until he said " Let me help you in taking a bath".

I came to my senses. I shook my head.

He ran his fingers through my hair, arranging it.

"Come on, you are still weak and you need help. Besides there is nothing to hide. Hmm", he said.

I glared at him. He chuckled.

The next second I was in his hands, with him heading towards the washroom. I started wiggling in his arms.

He made me sit beside the sink . And went towards the tub and turned on the water and set the temperature. He lighted some scented candles and filled the tub with rose petals and bubbles.

He then came towards me. I glared at him.

"Trust me , okay? I won't do anything. I will just help, okay? I will just make you sit in the bathtub and you can bath on your own. I won't touch you, I promise", he said.

The way he said these lines, it captivated me. I was lost in his eyes. So much love and affection. Automatically, my head moved up and down, signalling yes.

I saw a small sad smile formed on his lips. He took off the loose night gown, off me. It was then I realised, that I wasn't wearing anything beneath. My hands went up to cover my body.

He chuckled and I glared at him. He again lifted me and sat me in the bath tub.

"Is the temperature, fine?", he asked.

It was perfect, just like the way I prefer. I nodded my head in response.

"Okay then, I will go and get your dress ready. I will come back in 10 minutes", he said.

I started playing with the bubble and rose petals, ignoring him. He let out a sigh and went out.

Why he is being so caring all of a sudden? Why can't he be like before? Why can't he be AJ? Why is he trying to become Aldric? What happened in these four months to make him like this? Is he faking? No he isn't. A person's mouth can lie, but there eyes can't. And all I saw in his eyes was love and care for me. Did he really change this much in four months? If he continue, to be this soft then I know my heart would melt for him. But no it can't. It would never. I will never forgive him.

Let's not think about it and go with the flow. I started doing my business, without thinking about the things. The bubble bath is really nice. And the scented candles are just adding more to it. I can't get enough of it.

After sometime, the door opened.

"Are you done?", he asked.

I nodded and he smiled. He came towards me and picked me up. He made me sit on the slab and started wiping me with the towel. He wrapped the towel around me and again took me towards the room.

He entered the closet and made me sit and the big sofa. I saw a beautiful floral dress was kept all set, on the hanger. He took the dress and dressed me up in that.

"Beautiful", he commented.

Yeah, of course I know the dress is beautiful. Not the person who wore it. He took me to the dresser and started drying my hair.

He looks so handsome doing that. He is so adorable. No Ava. The hell are you thinking? He is a monster.

He tied my hair into a beautiful french tail, like he used to before. Earlier, when we would go to the park or riverside to spend time after school, he used to play with my hairs, making different styles.

"Seems like I still remember it", he said chuckling.

I also smiled but hid it soon with my straight face. But he seemed to notice me, and smiled in return.

"Lets go and eat, okay?",he said and picked me up. On our way out, he picked my notepad and we headed downstairs. I saw that the whole mansion was empty. Earlier there used to be dozens of maids roaming around in the mansion. And also some guards, going here and there.

I frowned seeing the mansion empty.

"I sent all the maids on vacation and the guards are guarding outside the mansion", he said.

I glanced at him. My hands were around his neck and he was carrying me bridal style.

So that means we are alone in this whole damn mansion.

" We are alone", he whispered in his deep voice.

We arrived at the kitchen. He made me sit on the kitchen counter.

He handed me the notepad.

"So, what do you want to eat?", he asked.

"You know how to cook?"

I asked, because last time when he tried to cook in the kitchen with me, he was making the carrots fly all around the house.

"Yes, I learnt it few years back. ", he said chuckling. I nodded.

"Now tell me", he said.

"Anything you wish", I wrote.

"Okay then, lets see", he said and started looking around the kitchen for ingredients.

"Why don't we eat Macroni and Chicken Fried Steak?", he asked.

I shrugged my shoulder, signalling that he can make whatever he wants.

"Okay then", he said and wore an apron and started cooking.

Wow, such a husband material. He looks so handsome like that. The way he is chopping the vegetables. The way his hands are moving.

What!! Stop drooling over him girl. He is a monster, remember that.

"It's a bad habit to stare, miss", he said and turned around.

"I m not."

I wrote and glared at him.He smirked and turned around and continued his work.

"Babe, do you remember the time, when we went to my beach house with my parents on vacation?", he asked.

I nodded. How can I forget that? Aldric personally came to my house to take permission from my parents. For certain reasons, my father never objected me being with Aldric and was always polite with him. Of course, he was a rich heir. He showed him that we are a happy family and he treats me like a princess. But it was all fake.

"You remember, when I was helping you in cooking, how the carrots were flying?"he said and chuckled.

I nodded and smiled.

"And how you burnt all the meat when we were doing barbeque."

I wrote and showed him. I didn't realise my face had a wide smile.

He chuckled and came towards me. I got nervous. Did I do something wrong?

He came closer to my face. He cupped my right cheek and whispered,

"Always keep smiling like this."

I looked into his eyes. His brown orbs were glistening. I was staring at his face. And he was looking into my eyes. Our face was so close, that our breath were fanning onto eachother's face. His eyes went from my eyes to my lips. He started leaning in.

I realised, what was going to happen? So I slightly pushed him. He turned around and started cooking. I was glancing here and there.

Ava , don't fall for his tricks. Be a strong girl. You can't forget what he did.

"Done", he said and kept the food on the dinning table.

He came towards me and said," Lets eat." He picked me up and came towards the dinning table. He sat on the chair and made me sit on his lap.

"Let me sit on the chair."

I wrote. "No", he said and brought a spoonful of Macaroni near my mouth.

"I can eat on my own."

I wrote. "No, let me feed you", he said and pouted.

I shook my head. I still have my hands intact, I can eat.

His expression changed to cold one. "Eat", he said, glaring.

My lips parted. He fed me the Macaroni and smiled. Wow, it is way better than my cooking.

"How is it?", he asked.

I showed him my thumb and he smiled.

Bipolar Bitch. He ate the other spoon himself. And just like that, we finished eating. I have to say, hats off to the teacher who taught him cooking.

"Now, lets go to the garden. You have to walk a bit", he said and again spooned me in his muscular arms.

What has got into this monster? Since I woke up, he is being so caring and romantic. He even apologised.

But if he thinks that by doing this, he can earn my forgiveness, then he is wrong .

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 285K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
85.5K 2.4K 22
A story about izuku just graduate from being an 3E student to being a 1a student in UA. And getting to difficulties on the way from pretending to be...
136K 4.8K 16
« Astrophilia; meaning "Love of and/or obsession with planets, stars, and outer space » PJO X HP Book 1 in "Star Lineage" Series CREATED BY • HOTSW •
33.8K 517 88
Samantha is a gorgeous and innocent woman, who has a long-time boyfriend, Liam. However, Liam suddenly broke her heart into pieces, which made her wo...