One hell of a killer rabbit...

By Chimera_Regarion

What if Nezu wants to bring back the civil war game and prepared a little surprise for his students on top of... More

Usagi
The hero who cares!
Join the dark side! Where do I sign up?
MiNe!
Plan FAILED!
All to according to plan! WHAT PLAN!!!
You want me? ME?!
Preparation
War day 1: I got my menbers back! Now listen carefully!
War day 1: Let's announce our presence!
War day 1: "I want to be with you! TAKE ME!"
War day 1: Let's play with some more heroes, shall we!!!
War day 1: They are not that dumb!
Quite the good show!
That's my bunny!
War day 2: Evil Caterpillar!
War day 2: Your class is plain stupid! I know!
War day 2: Is he serious?
War day 2: Leaving bread crumbs behind!
We heard you loud and clear!
War day 2: I am simply one hell of a bunny!

War Day 2: Better but still not worth my time!

2.1K 95 4
By Chimera_Regarion

As we were running around once again, we came across to people. They were only standing there doing nothing.

Me: Finally someone with at least some brain in your class.

Even though the trap was very obvious, it still would give more excitement than just killing them with one bullet shot.

Eraserhead: You plan on triggering it?

Me: Yep but you stay hidden for now. They still don't know about you.

Just like that I jumped down of the rooftop with a flip and rolled by the impact. Once I was back on my feet, I looked at them and waved my hand.

Me: Hey guys! How it's going?

The moment I called out to them, they both started running away from me.

Me: Oho! A little bit of excitement!

I'll follow you even though I know this is a trap!

You can't surprise me anymore after how much stupidity I saw until now.

I am curious to see what you guys are planning!

Still 2 people as a bait?

Don't you think that is a little bit much?

And did anyone ever thought about what would happen if I just shot them down?

Hm...

Just shot them down!

That sounds nice!

Seeing as it would be way more fun not to trigger the trap but reverse it instead, I stop running and took out my guns. Peng Peng and both of them were laying on the ground.

Nezu: Mezo Shoji and Hanta Sero were killed.

Once that was done I went ahead and began sprinting towards a building and scaling that one up with elegance. However the moment I was up, I was meet with Eraserhead and he was looking at me as to say are you stupid?

Me: What?

Eraserhead: We could have followed them to their base, kid.

Me: And trigger the trap the prepared for me? Heck no! Where is the fun in doing that?

Eraserhead: Fine but what do you intend on doing now?

Me: Isn't it obvious?

Eraserhead: No.

Ohh my lovely evil caterpillar you have much to learn yet!

You are very far from being the perfect demonic caterpillar of all evil!

A true villain in this exercise!

You are not dumb but you are not thinking outside the box enough.

Me: Playing Uno Reverse with them of course!

Eraserhead: Uno Reverse?

M: Reverse the trap they made for me!

Eraserhead: Reverse it, you say?

Me: Yeah. Just stay low and watch!

The moment I said that I went to the edge of the rooftop and was carefully laying low in order to watch the street. Not even half an hour later some gloves could be seen walking around coming from a direction.

Me: You take care of that. But only kill them after you hear my first kill.

Just like that I went away from the edge and started walking off. However he was following me instead of what I just told him.

Eraserhead: No can do.

Me: You sure? You see the building down the road where there is this huge plaza?

Eraserhead: Yes.

Me: The girl came from there and it is also the best hiding spot for an ambush. I am sure that a couple of heroes are there waiting for an ambush. The other two guys also tried to get me to follow them there and that invincible person just came from that direction too.

Eraserhead: I see.

Me: I promise I won't shot the drones down, so you can go after that one.

Eraserhead: Why should I trust you?

Me: Because I never lied to anyone before. I am always true to my words.

Eraserhead: Never lied? You sure kid.

Me: Yep. I am only twisting words but never lie to anyone.

Eraserhead: Fine. I'll trust you on this one.

Me: Now go.

Just like that I began jumping from roof to roof until I saw someone pick from a window.

Ah soo there you are...

It was not hard to guess that they were in two different house equally split up and my guess was that they were in the building I was currently on too. Seeing as this might be the case, I used the vent system that was connected to the roof and began crawling around until I heard a couple of people talking.

Once I could see them I jumped out of the vent system and immediately took out the only dagger I had and dashed for a girl. It was pretty easy to make a cut mark around her throat while running and then taking 3 steps on the wall before landing and sweeping the other guy with some a raven head down. His quirk immediately came at me and I jumped back taking out my gun and shooting him down.

Nezu: Kyoka Jiro and Fumikage Tokoyami were killed.

Not soon after that I found the third person in the building and ran straight to her. She had a gun in her hand and was firing at me while I was dodging her and running straight down the hallways to her. There was a window behind her and so I managed to jump kick her out of the window yeeting her out.

Nezu: Toru Hagakure was killed.

I didn't even take a breather after hearing that Aizawa did his part and killed the invisible person before jumping out of the window with a dagger in my hands and stabbing the girl that flew out of the window before making some flips away.

After that I could see three people running out of the other house.

Me: Oh hello heroes~

It would have been rude to not great them at all after they worked soo hard to come up with a plan to ambush me. Too bad it failed and all they got was a plain disaster and improvisation left. 3 against 1. The odds were not in my favor but that would only be the case if I wouldn't have been the number 2 villains. Now with that in mind, this whole fight was mocking me. That was how I felt anyways.

Ohh is that!

Shoto Todoroki!

Dabi's brother!

Ohh I will be having soo much fun with you!

Your brother would have loved to fight you!

I know that but since he is not here!

I will be doing this!

Not only that but I am sure that Sensei is watching this.

Since this was nearly my last fight and they also confiscated my ear piece, I needed to think of a different way to contact my team and I was sure that they would get me out of here in one peace. Not even Nezu could do anything about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
216K 8K 37
What happens when the most wanted vigilante is one of class 1A's student? What if said vigilante loves nothing more than to drive Aizawa crazy. What...
579K 16.1K 55
Why... why was he stupid enough to let his guard down, he should have known he would be betrayed by his so-called friends. Just because he had the te...
51.1K 2K 12
What would UA be without their yearly war games? This year it was Midnights turn to organise things and the woman took things a bit too.. well... see...