𝐒.𝐈.𝐀.𝐂.𝐇 [cherry blosso...

By kyuuqq

ンリ゙゚cherry blossom x fem reader 〃 "𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮 𝗺𝗮... More

❀.𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
❀.𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗼𝗻𝗲❀𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗷𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗼❀𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲❀𝗶𝗱 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼?
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲❀𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀
𝘀𝗶𝘅❀𝗰𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻❀𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝗻' 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗲
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁❀𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲❀𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱
𝘁𝗲𝗻❀𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻❀𝘄𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲❀𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻❀𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻❀𝗳𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻❀𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻❀𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿❀𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹

4.8K 188 54
By kyuuqq

art by @sk_nemaki on twitter

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

hi everyone. I just want to let you know that I might change the update date as school is starting soon for me. although this is is not yet final, I will let you know in the distant future. other than that, enjoy reading.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

How does one answer him? It would be embarrassing to tell him that y/n has never been in a relationship before, he'd probably laugh at her if he knew she was a dating virgin.

"That's top secret information that I can't share with anyone", y/n replied as she walked with them.

"Aw you're no fun at all, she's just like you Kaoru, very boring", Joe spoke.

"Please, I wouldn't compare myself to someone as ill-mannered as her", Cherry replied.

"Well at least, I'm not someone who puts other people in danger!", y/n scoffed back.

"Oh, give me a break. The boy won the match, what else do you want from me?".

"For you to stop being such a selfish human being!?".

"S-selfish!?", Cherry repeated with a shocked tone. He stopped walking and faced the girl, crossing both arms as well. "I'm usually very respectful to people I first meet but it seems I can't be like that towards you whatever your name was".

"It's y/n! Same thing goes for me but it just seems you're an exception mister long last name", y/n argued back. Cherry looked beyond pissed, even his eyebrows started twitching and he was gripping his yukata.

"Now now you two, let's just try to have some fun alright?", Joe said as he tried to calm the both of them down.

"I'm sorry Joe, I've had a long day. I just really need some sleep right now", y/n apologized before walking away from the two. Even when she was walking away from them, she can still hear them talking to each other but couldn't make out what they were saying, even so, she really couldn't care less.

She made her way back to Reki and Langa, Reki was happily hopping around Langa while Langa looked rather confused. Not wasting anymore time, she quickly approached the two.

"Langa, let's go back. I'm really tired", she yawned whilst walking towards the pair.

"Oh y/n, sorry I didn't realize how late it was. You're right, we should be getting back now. Reki you're coming right?", Langa asked as he looked at his red haired friend.

"Yes of course, wouldn't want to look like a zombie at school tomorrow now would we?", Reki agreed. y/n nodded at the both of them, they all walked towards the exit and once they've said their final goodbyes, everyone went their separate ways.

Before y/n left home, she made sure that she was quiet as possible so that she wouldn't wake her dad up. Usually he'd always get worried about her when she stays out for too long that he'd start to panic and come up with things that might happen to her. What y/n did isn't something a good daughter would do and she knows she shouldn't hide things from him but she was told to keep 'S' a secret. So no matter how much she wanted to tell him, she still made a promise. Besides, god knows what the 'S' community would do if they found out she had leaked their secret.

And so once y/n arrived home, she tried to be as quiet as possible. Tip toeing everywhere which made her look like she was actually here to rob her own house. She quickly but silently made her way upstairs and went into her room, making sure to close the door quietly as well.

"It really just had to be an abandoned mine huh", she spoke to myself. Since 'S' takes place in an abondoned mine, it also means that there's a crap ton of dirt there. And with the cold wind that blew as well, she was covered in specs of dirt all over. She glanced at the alarm clock that was by her night stand and her jaw dropped immediately. "What the heck- It's already 2 in the morning!?" She gasped.

She rushed to the shower, quickly stripping out of her clothes and rinsed herself thoroughly. She starts working tomorrow so she needs to get enough sleep to be able to do a good job tomorrow, or maybe Joe is also the same as her? He was also at 'S' so wouldn't that mean he'd be pretty tired tomorrow morning with the lack of sleep he got?

Once finishing showering, the only thing y/n wanted to do was to get some sleep but yet she seem to can't. It was confusing, she was exhausted after job hunting and should be able to sleep but no, it's not happening. Her thoughts were clouded, her life has become quite eventful ever since moving here and it hasn't even been a week yet.

Although there was one thing that she hated about moving here. Kaoru Sakurayashiki or one you can also call Cherry blossom. She barely knows the man but both him and her already made a bad impression on each other. Just imagining his face annoys y/n but that was all she can think about.

"He probably think he's so attractive that he can do whatever he wants. What a stuck up", she whispered to herself. Eventually her eyelids did grow heavy and she was very grateful for that because now she can finally do what she intended to most, sleep.

The next morning quickly came. And yes it was a disaster for y/n since she barely got any rest. "Ughh-", she groaned in annoyance. Knowing that if she stayed in bed any longer she would drift back to sleep. She also didn't want her dad to eat outside food for breakfast as well so she had to force herself up.

She tried her best to lift herself up and head to the bathroom but only ended up tripping on the sheets and face planting the floor. "God damn it..", she cursed. At this point, she can even stay on the floor like this and still drift off to sleep, surprisingly its cold hard surface is really comfortable.

Sooner or later, she was able to pull herself together and get ready. She stood in front of her closet mirror deciding what attire would be appropriate for the first day of work. She didn't want to look too fancy schmancy or else Joe might start flirting with her again and so she just went with a casual jeans and t-shirt outfit.

After all her self morning routine was done, she lightly went downstairs, being careful not to wake her dad up.

"I spent too much time on myself this morning, I won't be able to make a good breakfast for dad", y/n sighed heavily. she approached the kitchen and decided to just make something simple. With two big pieces of bagel, she sliced them into a total of four pieces and spread cream cheese on them all equally. y/n chowed her's down quickly and placed her dad's bagel into the microwave for it to heat up because he likes his bagel hot and fresh.

"Good morning sweetie!", her Dad greeted as he trudged down the stairs. "Smells delicious, what're you making?".

"I'm just heating up your bagel", y/n replied.

"Oh nice, I can finally taste your bagels again!"

"No dad, these are store bought bagels. I didn't have time to bake them myself".

"Aww shame, the bagels you baked back in that Canadian bakery was pretty good", he frowned and approached the kitchen.

"Maybe when I'm free", y/n smiled in return. "Anyways, just eat the bagel when it's done heating up, I got to go to work now. Bye dad", she waved before giving him a small hug.

"Good luck y/n!", He yelled from the kitchen.

Once leaving home, she quickly jogged down the street and made her way towards Sia La Luce. She took glances at her phone during the trip just to make sure she wasn't going to be late as well.

Although she was sort of confused when she arrived, Sia La Luce wasn't even open which meant that Joe hasn't even arrived yet. y/n took out her phone and dialed his number, making sure that she wasn't tripping or anything.

"Hello?", Joe answered from the phone.

"Yeah hi, are you not here yet?", she asked.

"Wait what do you mean?", He replied confused.

"I mean Sia La Luce. Why are you not here yet?"

"Ohhhh..Hahaha, y/n you're very funny", Joe laughed.

"What? Why're you laughing? Shouldn't you be here right now?"

"y/n...it's an Italian restaurant, we don't serve breakfast y'know?".

".....well why didn't you mention that yesterday!?", she yelled into the phone.

"Ah- my ears- I thought you knew. I'm sorry, isn't it a good thing for you? You can do whatever you want in the morning and start working in the afternoon."

"Ugh whatever, make sure you're more specific next time please"

"Hehe okay okay~", he chuckled. y/n gritted her teeth in annoyance and quickly ended the phone call. She was expecting Joe to be normal but he's probably just as equally as annoying as Cherry. Letting out a frustrated sigh, she felt really stupid. Getting up early in the morning, getting ready and cooking breakfast just for something she was hoping to do but ended up not doing because her boss didn't give her clear information.

"Now what am I suppose to do now?", she huffed as she placed both her hands on her hips.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 729 15
Miya x reader but not really cause he's 13 So basically Y/n is Cherry's niece and she moved to Okinawa. She goes to Miya's school and skates at S wi...
31.3K 701 12
❝ Did you hear? ( y/n )'s back in Japan! ❞ 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 🎞️ . . . Being friends with a popular boy like Miya Chinen wasn't an...
62.9K 1.5K 57
Sk8 The Infinity x Reader After (Y/N) (L/N) transferred from America, she was expecting to reach for something that was once unattainable to her: rea...
34.7K 1.7K 33
"How-" "Don't ask, Langa. It just happened suddenly." "But, really, what part of him...?" "I'm not exactly sure right now. But, I do like his hair." ...