𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁❀𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿

art belongs to their rightful owners

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

apologies this chapter is very short but I'll try to make the next one longer despite my busy schedule <3

⚠️T.W: mild swearing

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

"Do you not have any sense of balance!?", Koaru snapped as he grew impatient with y/n who kept falling.

"Did you not hear what I said earlier? I've never done this before", y/n glared back as she still held onto him.

"It's getting really late and you still can't get this right. Just how much time do you need?", the A.I skater grumbled.

"Well I'm sorry, I'm not a super fast learner alright"

"Whatever, I'm going home. I have somewhere to be tonight", Kaoru spoke before he lead y/n out of the rink. "You should be grateful I didn't just leave you in there to drag yourself out of. Now let go of me", Kaoru added in annoyance.

"You're speaking as if we're not gonna see each other later", y/n mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

"you're going?"

"well yeah, I need to know what Langa is getting himself into"

"Just when I thought my night couldn't get any worse"

"Hey", y/n said as she furrowed her brows. "I don't want to see you either okay? So let's just ignore each other at S alright?"

"Alright, whoever talks to the other first is an idiot okay?"

"Wow....who knew you were actually kind of childish"

"I am not? I just want to make it more resist worthy"

"resist worthy- pft-", y/n laughed before covering her mouth. "are you saying I'm irresistible?"

".....you are the next closest thing to a hairy female gorilla", Koaru spoke as he walked away.

"hairy gorilla- you- dang, what is with you and gorilla's?", y/n asked in an annoyed tone as she followed from behind.

"why are you following me?"

"well shit Sherlock, there's only one way out of the building"

"couldn't you atleast just wait a bit and let me leave first? I don't want your presence near me"

"wha- why would I? I also want to leave too you know"

"Tch- whatever. I'm done talking to you", Koaru said as he turned his face away from y/n.

Once the two have exited the building. They both went their separate ways, Koaru went to wherever he went while y/n went back home.

"Hi dad, I'm gonna go out now", y/n told as she slipped on her shoes once she finished getting ready.

"This late? Where are you going?", her father questioned.

"Uhhh to get groceries, anyways I'll be back soon. Don't need to wait for me, bye!", she frantically informed before exiting her house in a hurry.

Upon arriving at S, y/n went straight to the place where skaters can race and there she can already recognize some familiar faces.

"Hi Langa, Reki!", she waved.

"Oh hi y/n! Glad you could come!", Reki replied enthusiastically.

"Hi", Langa added.

"Are you guys doing anything tonight? Or are you guys just watching?", y/n asked as went over to the pair.

"Not sure, Langa here has been getting a lot of attention eversince he defeated Shadow", Reki informed as he pointed over to Langa using his thumb. Meanwhile Langa on the other hand was still quiet as ever, giving a simple nod to Reki's remark.

"Alright, I guess I'll stick around as well", y/n smiled as she stood near the boys. The rest of the time was rather normal, y/n is just relaxing with the boys while listening to Reki explain everything each skater who skates past them is doing and Langa listening with curiosity. Turns out Langa is learning how to do an 'ollie', which is a common skill that most skateboarder's should know.

"Y/n! So glad I found you here! I can't believe you just left me to close up all by myself", a voice spoke as it got closer and closer.

"Joe!", Reki and y/n spoke at the same time.

"Woah y/n you know Joe?", Reki asked, eyes gleaming with interest.

"Um yes. I guess we're sort of friends?", y/n replied unsurely.

"Ofcourse we're friends y/n", Joe smiled as he went to y/n's side.

"Oh okay. Well then, we're friends", y/n corrected with a smile.

"Woah, that's cool. Not long and you already managed to make friends with one of the creators of S? That's impressive", Reki complimented.

"Oh, well thanks" y/n smiled. The four of them all chatted as a group, most of the conversation involve skateboarding skills, different types of boards, different types of wheels used and just a bunch of nerdy stuff that Reki was excited about to ask Joe.

y/n on the other hand was curious to why she has not seen the A.I skater yet. Usually he would've attracted attention the moment he walked in but seems to be no sign of any fangirling commotion nearby.

"Look for someone?", Langa asked as he noticed y/n looking into the crowd.

"Oh? Am I thinking what you're thinking?", Joe asked in a teasing tone after noticing as well.

"No I'm not looking for Kaoru", y/n quickly spoke.

"I didn't say anyone's name", Joe smirked.

"....bye", y/n bluntly spoke as she turned her back towards Joe and walked away.

"Oh come on! I was only teasing, if you're looking for him, he's probably somewhere near the large billboard screen observing a race", Joe informed in a loud voice for y/n to hear.

"I did not need to know that!", y/n scoffed as she slightly glared at Joe.

"Ah but you wanted to, don't worry he's still single", Joe winked.

"What the fuc- No I don't care. Just walk away y/n, just walk away", she told herself and kept walking away from the green haired skater.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈