𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻❀𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Sorry for the delay everyone. Wattpad didn't save the first half I wrote so I had start over and took a few days off to cry about it skksjzn. But anyways, here's your long awaited update. Apologies in advance if there were any mistakes.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

image by @happyinuinuland on twt

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Could it be? The day has finally arrived, Kaoru is finally going out with someone whom he's interested in. It was needless to say he was nervous yet excited at the same time, it was so nerve wrecking that he had to get lessons from Kojiro on how to have a normal and fun date.

"Okay look you can't be stingy, remember, you must treat her like a lady," Kojiro informed.

"That's going to be hard, she's going to think something is wrong with me," Kaoru bluntly replied.

"So what? You are gonna be on a date with her, of course you're going to have to be different."

"I've just rarely ever done this, I'm worried that it could go wrong in every way possible."

"My god, just relax, enjoy breakfast with her, under the clear blue sky tomorrow or something." Kojiro said as he was getting slightly annoyed by Kaoru's negative energy.

"You know what, that seems like the safest option, I'll go with that." Kaoru replied with a firm nod.

The next day quickly came, Kaoru had already sent y/n a text message saying he would like to have breakfast over at his workplace. He was already feeling guilty since he wanted to spend time off work to see her but he couldn't due to his very busy schedule, so the next best thing he could think of is to have her come over to his workplace and spend time with her there.

Y/n got the message and got up extra early as she wanted to look her best. After she was done with her morning routine, she quickly went downstairs and left the house, clearly excited to see Kaoru as well, this was the side of Kaoru she never saw so you can assure that she is very excited and curious to see how this breakfast date will go.

Not long after, when she finally arrived at Kaoru's workplace, she went in and walked in a beeline towards the receptionist right away. "Hi, I'm here to see Mr.Sakurayashiki," she spoke in a joyful voice.

The receptionist looked up at her, she definitely recognized y/n the other day when she bought a bento box to apologize to Kaoru. "Do you have a meeting with Mr.Sakurayashiki?" she replied back in a polite voice.

"Uhm, well sort of, he said he wanted to see me."

"Did he give you a time slot?"

"Well he said to meet him at 8am."