𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿❀𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹

art by @sk_nemaki on twitter

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

hi everyone. I just want to let you know that I might change the update date as school is starting soon for me. although this is is not yet final, I will let you know in the distant future. other than that, enjoy reading.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

How does one answer him? It would be embarrassing to tell him that y/n has never been in a relationship before, he'd probably laugh at her if he knew she was a dating virgin.

"That's top secret information that I can't share with anyone", y/n replied as she walked with them.

"Aw you're no fun at all, she's just like you Kaoru, very boring", Joe spoke.

"Please, I wouldn't compare myself to someone as ill-mannered as her", Cherry replied.

"Well at least, I'm not someone who puts other people in danger!", y/n scoffed back.

"Oh, give me a break. The boy won the match, what else do you want from me?".

"For you to stop being such a selfish human being!?".

"S-selfish!?", Cherry repeated with a shocked tone. He stopped walking and faced the girl, crossing both arms as well. "I'm usually very respectful to people I first meet but it seems I can't be like that towards you whatever your name was".

"It's y/n! Same thing goes for me but it just seems you're an exception mister long last name", y/n argued back. Cherry looked beyond pissed, even his eyebrows started twitching and he was gripping his yukata.

"Now now you two, let's just try to have some fun alright?", Joe said as he tried to calm the both of them down.

"I'm sorry Joe, I've had a long day. I just really need some sleep right now", y/n apologized before walking away from the two. Even when she was walking away from them, she can still hear them talking to each other but couldn't make out what they were saying, even so, she really couldn't care less.

She made her way back to Reki and Langa, Reki was happily hopping around Langa while Langa looked rather confused. Not wasting anymore time, she quickly approached the two.

"Langa, let's go back. I'm really tired", she yawned whilst walking towards the pair.

"Oh y/n, sorry I didn't realize how late it was. You're right, we should be getting back now. Reki you're coming right?", Langa asked as he looked at his red haired friend.

"Yes of course, wouldn't want to look like a zombie at school tomorrow now would we?", Reki agreed. y/n nodded at the both of them, they all walked towards the exit and once they've said their final goodbyes, everyone went their separate ways.