His Aphrodite | DAVE EAST

By Aolera

"Once a girl gets familiar with being on her own, it's hard for her to be emotionally connected to anyone. Sh... More

•| Copyright
1| The Intro
2| Small World
3| Something Gotta Give
4| Drive da Boat!
5| Just a Friend
6| The Eye of the Storm
7| Stuck.
8| Vex
9| For Cree
10| Part of the Plan
11| Lethal Beginnings
12| Can U Handle It?
13| Sex Talk
14| Hot Wind Blows
15| F*ck the Club Up
16| Work to Do
17| Make No Mistakes
19| The Blaze
20| Fated Coincidence
21| Would You Care To Be?
22| Chess Not Checkers
23| Plotting & Scheming

18| Know Bad Intentions

3.7K 149 16
By Aolera

Jayda
About to walk inside the Kith store, I seen some light skin bitch from afar stomping her way in my direction. "You fucking bitch." She yelled in my direction.

Sanaa and India turned around real quick as she approached me, and I stood there unfazed.

"I remember, everything, you stupid ass bitch."

"I'm sorry, what are you talking about?" I said giggling, hearing her plea out her case.

"You know what I'm talking about Jayda." Sade said staring at me mad as ever. Causing her from making a bigger scene, I walked inside the store, and passed Sanaa and India, straight to the back. Of course her predictable ass followed me.

"I remember everything. I seen the address in my phone and suddenly remembered everything you fucking did to me. I felt like a piece of my fucking life was missing."

"Look, respectfully, don't come at me like that cause I'll deadass do it again. I don't give a fuck if you remember, I don't like you, never did. Bitch I spared your life when I shouldn't have, on some real shit for the sake of your kid so don't even." I said with a blank face.

"I swear to god bitch I'm going to fuck you up on my so- "

"Don't you dare put that on your son, you're bugging the fuck out. And you wasn't doing shit anyways, last time you "stepped" you tried to sneak. That's a pussy move. Now I'd suggest you move out the fucking way, unless you want me to beat your ass again in this store. I have no problem." I said giving her an ultimatum.

"You're one dead bitch Jayda. On Kwame." She spat lowly as she walked away from me.

"Oh and tell him I said hello too." I said smiling and waving being petty.

"Everything good?" India said as she approached me.

"No, why that dusty bitch tryna press you like that?"

Because we fucking jinxed it.

"Because she remembers everything Sanaa. She seen the address in her phone and it triggered." I said calmly, slightly agitated about the situation.

"Wait I'm confused, what shit you in now?" India said questioning the situation.

"Imma tell you later on but right now isn't the time, and I don't wanna get you involved." I said to India sincerely.

"I respect it but you know I'll go crazy for you so just let me know when you ready. This is why we stay strapped, remember what our sister's said." India said reminding me about our childhood.

I nodded and proceeded to shop, not being bothered at all. I was just tryna figure shit out now.

"So what we doing? Shit is hot now." Sanaa said following me with a handful clothes on her arm.

"Continue about our day. Don't draw any attention."

"Too late for that. Call Mar though." Sanaa said chuckling under her breath.

I really wasn't planning on telling him shit to be honest, but I decided to just be transparent with him.

"Wassup," He said with little emotion.

"She was triggered by the address. She remembers." I said just going straight to the case.

"And how do you know that?" He questioned me now interested in the conversation.

"She just tried to press me in the mall on some shit, yelling, calling me a bitch, saying I'm a dead bitch on Kwame and her-" I said rambling on about what happened.

The whole situation was giving me anxiety, and I had a bad feeling.

"Yo calm down. Don't draw no unnecessary attention. She caused enough. Just be careful niggas is about to make their first move. Y'all strapped?"

"Always." I said reassuring him I had it on me.

"Your other friend too? Or she not about that shit and innocent like Zuri." He questioned.

"Wait how you know about.. oh I told you earlier." I thought to myself as a made a quick face.
"Nah she's strapped."

"Be ready for anything, be safe. And send me your location indefinitely so I can find y'all." He said getting to the point.

"Okay later." I said as I ended the call.

I finally walked up to the register where India and Sanaa were, joining them in the line.

"You called him?" India said being nosey.

"Yea he said exactly what I said about drawing attention so we on calm shit. But he was like they about to make they first move if that's the case."

"So what we doing?" India said itching yo be down.

"YOU not doing anything. I told you I don't want to get you involved."

"I don't care about that shit." She said as she shrugged her shoulders. "Where's Sanaa?"

"About to finish checking out. I don't even wanna shop no more can we go and eat?" I said ready to get the fuck out the mall.

"Can we go in one more store? Pleasee?" Sanaa said as she walked up behind me holding her big ass bags.

I looked at her dreading being in the same area as her. Just being in the same vicinity as the bitch I don't like didn't sit right with me.

I just walked off, going to the next store.

Shemar

"Who was that love?" She said tryna touch up on me as I walked back to the chair.

"None of your damn business."

"Damn someone is tense. I know something that can loosen you up though." She said grabbing my belt biting her lip.

"Bro get off me. You doing too much." I said getting tight.

"So why the fuck am I here Mar?"

"I don't know, why the fuck are you here in my face Shanaya?"

I sat there and waited for her to answer me, asking myself why I got involved with this little girl anyway. Shanaya was supposed to be my forever girl, but the whole time she was for the streets...
even went as far as fucking the opps.

"You texted me." She shot back.

"You know damn well that is cap." I said standing up about to leave the bullshit in the room.

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh shit. You told your baby daddy? The opp?"

"See I think it's you Mar. I did the math and-"

"The survey says I'm not the father. Miss me with the bullshit." I said walking out leaving the room. I don't even know who let her ass in the old trap anyway or how she knew I was here. That's exactly why we moved locations.

"Mar, please just wait." She said following me out of the room.

"Nah let me exit the premises bro. I don't want nothing to do with you. You don't even know who the father is and imma tell you it ain't me, for a fact."

"You deadass bro? You about to be a deadbeat?"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to look at her crazy. "You know I'll never be a deadbeat, so watch your mouth. If you deadass and that's my kid, then it is."

"Okay so I nee-"

"No. I need a paternity test, before you say anything else." I said turning around and walking out the door. She just stood there like a lost puppy.

She's up to something cause that was mad weird. We haven't been together in months, ain't no way she's pregnant.

She was probably just tryna get another one up on me so I ain't really pay no attention to it, just took it with a grain of salt.

Jayda
Later on at the restaurant

We were sitting down at the booth, about to order food when Shemar walked in all of a sudden, with Nico and Seno.

"Waiter can you hold the order? We need some time to look over the menu." Nico's obnoxious ass yelled from damn near across the restaurant.

She looked at me and I nodded my head letting her know it was okay. "I'm sorry for his behavior." I said apologizing to the waitress.

She walked to the back and I got up so they could scoot in the booth.

"I see someone I don't recognize, so let me introduce myself." Nico said being friendly as he plopped next to Sanaa.

"No need she already know who you are." She said shutting him up.

India looked at me waiting for me to say something as Shemar sat next to me, putting his arm around me, bringing me closer.

"India, this is Shemar, Nico, and this is Seno."

"Y'all this is India."

"Yo Jayda." Seno said as he nodded his head in India's direction. The whole time I can feel India looking at me peeping what he was tryna say. I looked at her smirking and she nodded.

"So what y'all been up to?" Seno said getting a conversation started.

"We went to the mall. That's it."

"Oh shit, facts I heard about that. Y'all good?" Seno said slightly turning his direction to India.

"Yea we're fine." She replied back to him, now catching his full attention.

"I'm about to order my food. We was ready and y'all came fucking shit up. Why are y'all here?" Sanaa said getting hangry.

"Bae chill." Nico said as they broke off into they own conversation. I looked over at India and she was having her own conversation with Seno.

I suddenly felt Shemar's hand rubbing my arm up and down, now catching my attention.

"Yo I'm sorry for fake exploding on you earlier. And I appreciate you calling me."

"I wasn't going to and you know that."

"Let me take you out somewhere tomorrow night. I wanna make it up to you."

"Us? Going out?" I said now intrigued by the words coming out his mouth.

"Yea. Something nice and calm, just us." He said looking down at my small frame semi laying on his.

"Okay. We can do that." I said getting excited starting to blush a little. I closed my eyes and just for a moment I thought that things were starting to go well between us, and it wasn't all talk or just sex. Im not gonna lie, I was a sucker for dates, only because I was craving a different type of intimacy.

"You don't gotta hide your smile mamas." He said as he kissed my forehead. We were having our little moment amongst everyone else's conversations, when suddenly all the talking died down. I opened my eyes to see everyone staring at Shemar and I like it was a romantic movie or something.

"Okay are you guys ready to order now?" The waitress said as she walked back to our table with her notepad out, breaking everyone's weird ass staring.

We ordered our food and drinks and the waitress walked away to go give in our orders. We were all at the table chatting, when I seen a girl peeking through the window, on the phone.

She came closer to the window focusing her attention in my direction, but I didn't know her so she had to be looking at him.

I looked around for a second, just to make sure she wasn't looking over here, but she was still looking over here.

What the fuck is this bitch doing? What kind of shit do he have going on now?

She put the phone away and switched her way inside the restaurant.

Shanaya

~Outside, minutes prior~

"It's the fact that y'all really making me do this, fa me."

"You owe me one away. Just do it and shut up."

"You know wha - ooo hold on bitch I see them." I said hanging up the phone.

Jayda
"Mar." The girl said as she found her way inside the restaurant.

I looked up and she was walking toward us, her hair swayed with every switch and I could've sworn her eyes were gonna roll in the back of her head with how stupid she looked walking in here.

Shemar's eyes widened when he heard her voice say his name, and there was an instant mood shift.

"Mar, I know you hear me calling you." She said walking towards the booth.

"Shemar, who the fuck is this and why is she walking towards the booth?" I said lowly, still watching her approach.

"Hello, Mar so you ignoring me now? You can't hear me? Are you deaf?" The girl said starting to wave her ashy ass hands in his face.

"Um hi, whoever you are. Im not sure of y'all relationship, but I don't think he wants to be bothered. So you can leave now." I said dismissing her with an attitude.

"I'm not going nowhere. Who the fuck are you?" She said starting to get crazy with me.

"Aht, watch your tone. You asking me who I am, who the fuck are you?"

The whole time, Shemar is looking on Instagram not saying a word.

"Nah bitch answer my question who are you? You fucking other bitches Mar?" She said, and it got me thinking.

"Why she asking if he's "fucking with other bitches"? Is that not insinuating that she fucks with him? Everybody got me fucked up." I thought to myself.

"Excuse me, but I'm not a bitch. I'm his girlfriend bitch, come correct."

Sanaa and India looked at eachother watching everything escalate and made a shocking face when I said what I said.

"Well, did he tell you I'm the mother of his unborn kid?" She said as she smiled sinisterly rubbing her bloated looking stomach.

"3 months along." She continued, trying to get his attention.

"No he didn't. Thanks for the information," I said starting at him with a blank face as he remained quiet and on his phone, "but like I said you could leave now." I said finally done with the situation. At this point I was tight.

"I'm not leaving, what the fuck?" She said popping hot shit.

Trying to keep my temper, I sat up and grabbed the bags I came with. "I'll see y'all later. I'm not doing this." Sanaa can you bring my food to me later? I'll text the group chat."

"Yo you not leaving forreal?" He mad said finally saying something.

"Sanaa give me my keys please." I said standing up, reaching my hand over the table for her to put my keys in my hand.

"Jayda, don't ignore me, hold on." He said trying to get me to stay there.

"Nope I'm leaving. I want no parts." I said, turning around to dip.

I heard footsteps behind me, realizing Shemar followed me outside to my car.

"Jayda, chill. Let me explain."

"There's nothing to explain. You stay hiding shit simple."

"I wasn't hiding it."

"How the fuck she even found out where you are? Who the fuck is she Shemar? I don't have time to be dealing with your past bitches, I really don't." I said almost in pleading tiredness.

"Like I'm not dealing with your past nigga. You don't see me complaining." He shot back.

"Bro, move, don't say nothing else to me right now." I said walking around him to get in the drivers seat.

"Mmcht, you doing too much right now." He said as he stood there.

I proceeded to get into the car and ignored everything. I didn't wanna be around more shit, when I'm already in enough.

—————————————

Jayda walked out that bitch like...✌🏾

She got patience cause I would've boxed her right in her head😭

Vote & Comment

~Aolera🤍~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...