(Y/N) (L/N)'s Remake Adventur...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

This is a story about a 15-year-old teenager named, (Y/N) (L/N). He is just your average male teenager and ju... More

BIO
(VOTING!! CLOSED!!) Choose your Servant!
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: The Afterlife
Chapter 3: Reincarnation!
Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter
Chapter 5: A Crimson Demon
Chapter 6: The Masochist Crusader
Chapter 7: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 8: The Path of Explosion and The Dullahan
Chapter 9: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 10: Everyone vs The Dullahan
Chapter 11: Out in the Winter
Chapter 12: The Lich, A Haunted Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion
Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!
Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!
Spin-Off Chapter: An Explosion Date
Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!
Spin-Off Chapter: Jack turns into an Adult!
Chapter 17: Kazuma's Trial
Chapter 18: Yunyun
Chapter 19: Keele's Dungeon
Chapter 20: The Dustiness Family
Chapter 21: Another General
Chapter 22: Another Day...
Chapter 23: A Vacation Trip!
Chapter 24: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 25: Alcanretia
Chapter 26: Axis Church
Chapter 27: Problems in Alcanretia
Chapter 28: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 29: An Outrageous Letter
Chapter 30: Orc Troubles and the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 31: Visiting Families and a Mysterious Facility
Chapter 32: Going on a Tour!
Chapter 33: Sylvia and a Romantic Night
Chapter 34: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 35: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia
Epilogue

Chapter 16: The Destroyer

2.7K 50 22
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No one's P.O.V-

So right now, you were teaching Jack how to play the Guitar because you decided to teach her. Just then, you hear Luna announcing on the speakers.

Luna: Destroyer alert! Destroyer alert! All citizens evacuate at once! All adventurers, equip yourselves and report to the adventurer's guild!

(Y/N): The Destroyer's here?

Jack: Wait, what?!

You and Jack quickly equipped everything and ran outside the mansion to see Kazuma,  Rin, and Aqua. 

Aqua: Guys! We're running away! We're running far away!

Kazuma: Huh?

Rin: Would y'all mind telling me what's going on!?

Megumin: The mobile fortress, Destroyer...Fighting that thing is reckless, at best.

Kazuma: I keep asking, what's a Destroyer?!

Darkness: An ancient weapon that went on a rampage. They say that where it passes through, not even grass remains.

(Y/N): Shoot. Let's go and fight it. We're going to the guild.

Aqua: What? Why?

Kazuma: I agree with (Y/N). Like hell, we're gonna let the house we finally earned, after so much work be destroyed that easily!

Rin: Yeah, I agree! 

Jack: Same here too. We just want our home to be safe. 

Eventually, everyone agreed to fight the Destroy as all of you went to the Guild to assemble everyone.

-Time Skip-

You and the others finally made it to the guild. Once you entered to see Yuuki.

Yuuki: (Y/N)!

She then ran up and hugged you.

(Y/N): You alright?

Yuuki: Yeah, I'm fine. Everyone's all here now.

You nodded before Luna announcing something.

Luna: All of you are this city's last bastion of hope. We humbly request your assistance.

That's when the Lady with the Crystal Ball shows the Destroyer in it as if it was a hologram. 

Lady: At present, the mobile fortress, Destroyer, is on a direct path our way, invading from the northwest. One hour remains until its arrival.

The crystal ball was showing what the Destroyer was doing but suddenly the picture went off.

Random Arch Wizard: Um...The Destroyer was created by an ancient magical kingdom, correct? Did the people who created it prepare any countermeasures?

Luna: They were the first to perish in the Destroyer's rampage.

Chris: You should all run away immediately.

Darkness: No, they can't. The townspeople will all lose their homes.

Chris: You're as stubborn as ever, Darkness.

Chris approaches you and tapped your shoulder.

Chris: Hey, (Y/N). Got any bright ideas?

(Y/N): How should I know? Ask Kazuma yourself.

Kazuma: Hmm...Oh!

He then turns to Aqua and spoke.

Kazuma: Aqua, couldn't you break it's barrier?

Aqua thinks for a moment before speaking up.

Aqua: I have no way to know unless I try.

Luna: You can break the Destroyer's barrier?!

(Y/N): We can try.

Luna: Aside from that, we'll need something heavy-hitting magic.

Adventurer: We have that. If we need firepower, we have her, don't we? The crazy one.

Adventurer 2: That's right. The crazy one!

Adventurer 3: We do have the crazy girl!

Everyone was looking at Megumin with such stares.

Megumin: Hey, wait! If you are talking about me, don't call me by that nickname! Otherwise, I'll prove just how crazy I am right here and now.

(Y/N): Megumin, you said that your Explosion spell has strong firepower. Can we take it down? 

Megumin: I don't think even my explosion magic can take it down in a single blow.

Rin: If we don't use it, we might give up. We still can't give up hope. We need some sort of plan.

Jack: Hmm...maybe someone who has another explosion spell?

Megumin: Like who?

Jack: Maybe its-

Jack gets cut off by Wiz entering the guild.

Wiz: I'm sorry I'm late! I'm the proprietor of Wiz's Magical Tool Shop. I'm a qualified adventurer, so I've come to help...

Adventurer: It's the shopkeeper!

Adventurer 2: The destitute shopkeeper is here!

Adventurer 3: We can win this! We can win this now!

Yuuki: Yeah!!

Everybody starts cheering and screaming happily.

Wiz: Huh?

Kazuma: Why is she so famous? And don't call her a "destitute shopkeeper." I feel bad for her.

Dust: Don't you know? She made a name for herself as a master arch wizard once upon a time.

Kazuma: (Her true identity is an undead lich, though...)

Luna: All right, everyone. The emergency quest will now begin!

Emergency Quest: Protect the City from the Mobile Fortress, Destroyer!

Everyone was building a barricade. So right now, You and Yuuki were on top of the gates and were having a conversation.

Yuuki: So, this is our first Emergency Quest, huh?

(Y/N): Yeah, I could feel myself getting intense and excited at the same time.

Rin: I could feel the same way as you, little brother. This feels some like we're in a boss fight in an RPG game.

(Y/N): Yeah, that's what I was thinking. 

Jack: We can tell as well, we have also fought large creatures as well from our previous mothers.

(Y/N): I guess you must've gone through a lot, sweetpea.

Jack: We know.

You then pulled out your adventurer card and looked at your skills, but there was one skill and it only has three question marks.

Rin: What's wrong, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I have this lockable skill in my adventurer card and it only appeared to be three question marks. Do you guys have a problem with it?

You curiously asked Yuuki and Rin.

Yuuki: Not for me, I unlocked an 11-hit combo skill called "Mother's Rosario" because I fought a lot of swordsmen in my duels.

Jack: Not for us as well, our Noble Phantasm "Maria the Ripper" can be empowered under certain conditions by "the hatred of children who were denied everything, even the chance to sell their own flesh; the children who were abandoned back then by the 80,000 prostitutes in the ghettos in order to maintain their own livelihood."

(Y/N): That is um...nice to hear, I guess...?

Rin: I actually have a problem with it as well. I know about Ishtar's Noble Phantasm is called...uh...what was it again? Oh yes, it was "An Gal Ta Ki Gal Šè!" or "Jabal Hamrin Breaker!"

Yuuki: It's either of those two. How cost does it to be unlockable?

Rin: Oh uh...the cost of unlocking it is 120 skill points. I only have 50 skill points, which means that I only have 70 skill points to unlock my Noble Phantasm!

Rin exclaims.

Yuuki: What about you, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): My ultimate skill is lockable and the cost of it is unknown and I only have like 70 skill points. *Sighs* I just hope it's not expensive once I unlock it someday.

Jack: Don't worry, mom. You'll get it one day.

Jack reassures as you smiled at her. Then you see Darkness standing still with Kazuma.

(Y/N): Hey, I'm gonna down to Kazuma.

Yuuki: Sure. We'll keep an eye out.

You nodded before heading down to Kazuma.

...

After you got down, You approached Kazuma and Darkness and you decided to stand behind them, not interrupting their conversation.

Kazuma: Hey, Darkness. I know how stubborn you are, but set aside your hopeless fetishes for now and join us at the edge of the road-

Darkness: Given my usual behavior, it can't be helped that you would think that way, but do you really think I'm a woman of such rigid adherence to my own desires?

Kazuma: Sure. It's obvious you are.

Darkness: Wha-...A-Ahem. I must protect the inhabitants of this land. I'm sure the residents of this city won't pay me any mind, but that, at the very least, is how I feel.

Kazuma: Do you have some reason for that?

Darkness: My real name is Dustiness Ford Lalatina.

Kazuma: Lala- What was that?

(Y/N): (Lalatina? Not sure if I find that quite funny or not.)

She then turns around to face Kazuma and she sees you.

Darkness: Gaah! When did you get here (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): Sorry for scaring you, but I found you guys down there.

Darkness: So, you heard my real name?

(Y/N): Yeah. It ain't bad though.

The darkness felt surprised at your comment.

Darkness: Thank you, (Y/N). Anyways, I'll explain myself then. I'm the daughter of the Dustiness family which governs this area.

Kazuma: So you're a rich girl?!

(Y/N): That sounds cool.

Darkness: Don't tell the others.

Kazuma: Oh, sure, sure...

Darkness: I am a knight. Protecting the livelihoods of my countrymen is both my duty and my honor.

Kazuma: Okay...

Darkness: Do you dislike selfish, stubborn allies?

Kazuma: *Sighs* A certain arch priest's selfish whims annoyed me and makes me want to slap her. But I don't mind when someone like you is selfish.

Darkness: I see.

Kazuma looks at her with a smile and spoke.

Kazuma: Lalatina.

Darkness: Don't call me by that name!

Darkness yelled at Kazuma.

(Y/N): (I guess she must've had reasons about her real name.)

-Time Skip-

After the chat, you went back on top of the gates. You lay your back against the wall and closed your eyes to rest for a moment.

...

You woke your eyes up again and to see that you're in a black void.

(Y/N): The hell? Where am I? Guys!? Where are you guys?!

You spoke out loud, but to only hear the echo in the void.

(Y/N): Damn, what happened while I was resting?

You said to yourself with your arms folded.

???: Hey buddy, look behind you!

A male voice spoke up. Suddenly, a bright light shined behind you. You slowly turned around to see the bright light shining itself, making you shield your eyes using your arm. 

The light died down as you slowly lowered your arm. To your surprise, it was a person. She had grey hair, emerald eyes. The female was wearing a grey and black cloak, but you can see the face. It had a feminine face, you assumed that this person is a female. 

That's when you were familiar with who this person is. 

(Y/N): (Wait, isn't that...Gray? Like Gray from "The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi?" If it's really her, maybe I should play dumb a little.)

Gray: Greetings. 

Gray greeted with a gentle smile on her face which you lightly blushed.

(Y/N): Oh uh...hi there.

She smiled at you after you greeted back at her.

Gray: I'm quite sure that you are aware of who I am.

This surprised you.

(Y/N): You're Gray from The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi, is that correct?

??? 2: Yup, that's her you're talking to, my friend!

(Y/N): Is that Add? 

Gray: Yeah, it's him, alright.

The grey-haired female pulls out a small birdcage with a cube inside of it that has a face, and you cleary knew who it was.

Add: Hey there, buddy! The name's Add! Pleased to meet 'ya!

The cube spoke boisterously as you let out a chuckle before speaking up.

(Y/N): You're still the same as all-talk have you now, Add?

Add: Same as ever!

Gray: Anyways, let's get straight to the point. 

(Y/N): Ah right. So, what's up?

Gray: If you are asking why are we here in your mind, that's because Add and I decided to help you to unlock your ultimate skill easily.

This surprised you because Gray and Adda are helping you out from another place. 

(Y/N): Wait, really?

Add: Of course we'll help 'ya out, buddy! But you must show us your adventurer card first!

You then pulled out your adventurer card to Gray as she takes it from you and analyses it a little before speaking up. 

Gray: Hmm...It appears your ultimate skill is lockable, but we can do that. How about I teach you about the ultimate skill called 'Rhongomyniad'?

(Y/N): Wait, are you seriously wanting me to copy your Noble Phantasm?

Gray: You could say that, but unfortunately I decided to retire from my investigations because I wanted to have a little peace until I chose you.

(Y/N): Oh, I see.

Add: Yeah, it's rare to see Gray deciding to retire. It's kinda sad, isn't it?

(Y/N): Yeah. Sometimes everyone just wanted some peace after everything they've all been through.

Gray: That's what I wanted to hear. Anyways, I'm sure that you've already heard about Noble Phantasm. So right now,  I'll pass my power to you to unlock your last skill.

Add: I guess this is a goodbye, huh? 

Gray: Yeah. Thank you, Add. For everything.

Add: You too.

You stood there with a smile on your face on seeing the two bidding their farewells. 

Gray: Now then, are you ready?

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm ready.

Gray nods as she opens the birdcage, letting Add out as the cube floated towards her right hand until she gently places Add onto your chest.

Just then, Gray concentrates her power as she took a deep breath before her glowing yellow aura appeared on her body until Add slowly goes inside of your chest as you can see the glowing effect coming in.

Everything around you and Gray to see glowing mystic yellow lights. Suddenly, a golden aura surrounds you until you felt an overwhelming power growing inside of you.

(Y/N): Whoa...

You muttered with an awed look on your face and within a few moments, the light slowly fades out of existence until Gray spoke up.

Gray: I think that's all of my power transferred to you.

(Y/N): I guess it's completed then?

Gray: Yeah. So right now, you must go and defeat the Destroyer. I'll be able to help you, (Y/N). Good luck.

She spoke before a bright light shines before your very eyes.

...

???: (Y/N)! Wake up!

You hear Yuuki's voice as you slowly opened your eyes and looked up to see Yuuki and the others looking at you.

Kazuma: You've been resting for a while now.

(Y/N): Did I?

Megumin: Yeah, you did.

(Y/N): Oh right! Sorry about that, ehehehe...~

You nervously laughed as the others huffed and went back to their positions. That's when you remember Gray from your mind.  

You pulled out your adventurer card and looked at the last skill that had 3 questions marks. The three question marks began to glow all of the sudden.

You watched in awe. The glowing stopped, revealing the skill called 'Rhongomyniad'.

The skill points to unlock it was '60 Points'. You had 70 points so you decided to unlock the ultimate skill. After that, you felt an enormous power within you.

(Y/N): Yeah...

You said feeling refreshed. You put the card away into your pocket and waited for the Destroyer to come.

-Later-

Luna: All adventurers! The destroyer will be within sight soon! Please prepare for battle!

Dust: It's...It's huge...

Rin: It's a huge spider.

Kazuma: Will we be okay? Can we handle this?

Aqua: Hey, Wiz! You're up for this, right?!

Wiz: Please leave it to me, Aqua-sama. I may not look like it, but I am the highest-ranked undead.

Aqua: You're really up for this, right?!

Wiz: If I should fail, let's return to the soil together on good terms.

Aqua: That's not funny! That's not funny! (Y/N), Jack! are you two okay over there?!

Megumin: I'm okay. I am strong. I am strong.

Jack: Not clear!

Megumin: I am the finest crimson demon, a genius magician...

(Y/N): Whoa. Hey, easy now, Megumin. Try not to panic and just stick to the plan.

You said, trying to reassure her. 

Megumin: I'll blow...blow it away with my explosion magic!

(Y/N): Too soon!

Adventurer: Here it comes!

Aqua then summoned her staff.

(A/N: Play this music for background.)

Aqua: Sacred...Break Spell!

She launched a powerful spell at the Destroyer breaking its barrier.

Rin: (Whoa, Aqua's quite powerful...)

Kazuma: Now!

Wiz: Megumin, launch a concurrent strike.

Jack: Megumin, do it!

She was shaking and mumbling something.

(Y/N): Oh goddammit...

You grabbed her and hugged her in a reassuring way, she was blushing heavily from sudden contact.

(Y/N): Megumin, It's okay to be scared. But I believe in your explosion magic and I thought you were believing it too. Have faith. Have faith in your explosion spell, have faith in me, and have faith in yourself.

You said in the reassuring tone of your voice, which Megumin calmed down.

Megumin: Thank you, (Y/N). I'll show you the power of explosion magic!

You then stopped hugging her and stood behind her.

Wiz & Megumin: Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. the time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appears now as an intangible distortion! EXPLOSION!!!

The powerful magic of two great magicians hit directly at the Destroyer. Once two explosion spells collided with the Destroyer and created a big explosion and covered the Destroyer with dust.

Kazuma: Did...Did that do it?

Kazuma asks, as the dust reveals the Destroyer is still okay and it stopped in its tracks.

Adventurer: Did it stop?

Adventurer 2: Who knows?

They waited in silence. Unfortunately, the Destroy was back up again and walked to the Gates and it shocked everyone else.

Aqua: WHAT?! How can this be?!

Megumin: I thought our explosion magic will work!

Wiz: We tried! I'm sorry everyone!

Everyone began to panic as if they had lost hope. Rin, on the other hand, tries taking it down using much of Ishtar's power to slow it down before it could destroy the gates.  

That's when you walked in front as you summoned  Deadman's Guitar and switched into Scythe Mode as Jack notices this. 

Jack: Mom? What are you doing?

Jack asked, but you ignored her as you started to use the Noble Phantasm that Gray gave you as raised your Scythe in the air and it starts to glow. You closed your eyes and started to concentrate on the power that Gray had given you. Just then, Megumin & Wiz felt the pressure and they turn to you seeing that you were casting a spell.

Megumin: What the...?

Wiz: What is this...?

(Y/N): Gray. Rave. Crave. Deprave.

Then, your weapon turned into a gold cube of all of a sudden before it shoots up the sky, making a big circle as everyone sees this.

Adventurer 1: What the?!

Adventurer 2: What is going on?!

Rin had a shocked look on her face to see what you were doing.

Rin: (Whoa, what the heck is going on with (Y/N)!?)

(Y/N): Grave me. Grave for you.

You said as then a cube summoned in your hand, you looked at in confusion. You were about to speak up, but Gray spoke up to your mind.

Gray: (You must hurry, (Y/N!) Keep casting!)

You regained your composure, as you keep casting again.

(Y/N): Old Mystics. Exterminate sweet mysteries.

You then slowly lifted the cube in the air.

(Y/N): All will return to the void.

Just then, the cube began to glow, and then you hear Gray's voice in your head.

Gray: (Psudeo-Personality suspended. Mana yield exceeds regulation. Second stage restraint rescinded.)

(Y/N: Sacred lance, removing restraints!

Just then, everyone sees the tower of light and it began to twirl around.

Dust: W-Whoa! What is that?

Yuuki: I think (Y/N) is doing something!

Adventurer: I hope that kid had something!

Female Adventurer: He's our last hope!

You moved your right hand in a sweeping way to prepare for an attack and that caused air pressure around everyone.

As then, you finally yelled out...

(Y/N): Rhongomyniad!!

Just then, you aimed and fired the tower of light directly at the Destroyer. Once the beam of light had collided against it and it caused a huge explosion and wave of dust, as everyone took cover behind something.

After the explosion and dust fade and everyone looked at the Destroyer to see its defeated state, as if it was broken.

Kazuma: Holy shit...

Yuuki: He did it!

Megumin was lying on the floor and was blushing.

Megumin: That idiot did it.

Megumin giggled, as then your knees started to feel weak a little until Jack catches you.

Jack: Are you okay, mom?

(Y/N): I'm fine, sweetpea.

That's when Rin descended down to your level.

Rin: (Y/N)! Are you alright?

She asked with a concerned tone on your voice, as you smiled at her.

(Y/N): Don't worry, I'm fine. My legs felt a little weak. I guess my ultimate skill must've spent much on my mana.

You explained as Rin sighed in relief. You and everyone thought it was over, but then the Destroyer's eyes started to flash red.

Kazuma: See?! What did I tell you?!

Aqua: HUH?!

Destroyer: Due to extreme damage, the self-destruct sequence will now initiate. All crew, please evacuate immediately. All crew, please immediately.

Everybody: Are you serious?!

Super Emergency Quest: Prevent the Mobile Fortress, Destroyer, from Self-Destructing.

Adventurer: It's no use!

Everybody started to panic and run away for their lives.

Adventurers: It can't be done! It's hopeless! Run for it!

Kazuma: Darkness! Yuuki! Let's find (Y/N), Jack, and Rin! We're evacuating!

Yuuki: *Nods* Okay!

Yuuki then runs off to find you and the others. 

Darkness: I cannot withdraw until the very end. A knight musn't run away before her countrymen.

Kazuma: Darkness...

Darkness: Besides, when I think about exposing myself to a bomb massive enough to obliterate a city, I wonder...

Kazuma: Huh?

Darkness: What is this rising excitement like nothing I've felt before? Will I be able to withstand it? No, no matter how sturdy I may be, it's unlikely I'll get through this unscathed.

Darkness was panting, sweating, and blushing.

Darkness: I can't stand it any longer! Kazuma!

Kazuma: Yes, I'm Kazuma.

Darkness: I'm charging in!

Kazuma: Huh? Hey!

Darkness: I'll be back!

She charged at the Destroyer.

Adventurer: Hey, Darkness-san is charging in!

Everyone: Huh?

Priest: I see! She intends to destroy it before it can explode!

Adventurer: All to protect the city!

Random Adventurer: I'm going for it! I owe this city so much!

Adventurer: Even though I'm already past level 30...I remember now why I'm still in this city of beginners.

Dust: In fact, after all the inexpensive hospitality I've received...If I can't repay the debt now, I'm done for as a human being!

Dust's party: Yeah!

Another Adventurer: Don't be scared! We'll follow her, too!

Everybody: Yeah! Go!

Everyone rushed at the Destroyer.

Wiz: Kazuma-san. If we can locate the control device, we may be able to stop the self-destruct.

Kazuma: Darkness definitely barged in without thinking of that.

Aqua: Okay, let's go!

-To (Y/N)-

Yuuki was trying to find you and she sees Jack and Rin, carrying you in a two-person carry.

Yuuki: (Y/N)!

You looked up to see Yuuki running up to you.

Rin: Yuuki-chan!

Yuuki: (Y/N), are you alright?

(Y/N): I'm fine. Where are the others?

Yuuki: They rushed inside the Destroyer to deactivate the self-destruction.

You looked down for a moment before looking back up at her.

(Y/N): I see. Let's just move away from here until Kazuma deactivates the self-destruction sequence.

Rin: Actually...

Jack: What's wrong, auntie?

Rin: I'm going to help out Kazuma and the others. 

(Y/N): What? Are you sure?

Rin: Heh, don't worry, I'll be fine. Yuuki, can you carry my brother to safety?

Yuuki: You can count on me!

Yuuki says with a thumb up as Rin smiles. Yuuki then takes Rin's place as she and Jack carried you somewhere else that is safe.

Rin: Alright, let's do this~!

Rin then flies upwards and headed inside the Destroyer to find Kazuma and the others. 

...

Once Rin was inside she began to call out to Kazuma.

Rin: Kazuma! Aqua! Where are you guys?!

Just then, Rin hears Kazuma calling back.

Kazuma: We're over here!

Rin followed towards Kazuma's voice and she sees a light from the left door. Rin walked inside to see Kazuma and the others, and also a skeleton sitting on a chair.

Rin: Who is this guy?

Kazuma: I don't know.

Aqua: He's already passed on. Not only did he not turn undead, but he passed away peacefully, with no lingering attachments.

Kazuma: No, he must have had attachments! he totally looks like he died a solitary lonesome death...

Rin then finds a diary and spoke up.

Rin: It's a diary. Let's read it.

Rini picks up the diary and began to read it out loud.

'They asked about a power source too, but what do I care? I told them to bring me some legendary coronatite or something. They actually bought it! What should I do? Will I get the death penalty if it doesn't work now? Please work! I'm begging you!

Rin flips another page and continued reading.

'All done. As of this moment, it's going on a rampage. The country has perished. Oh, no! It was wiped out! Oh, no! Still, I feel kind of relieved. I'm quite satisfied. All right, I've decided. I'll spend the rest of my life right here. I can't get out of this thing, anyway. I can't stop it, either. The guy who created this must be an idiot! Whoops, I was the one responsible for creating it.'

Rin closes the book before speaking up.

Rin: Seriously?

Kazuma: Wait, this piece of shit was the one who was responsible for creating the Destroyer?!

Kazuma said pointing at the skeleton body in slight anger.

Aqua: Well, there's your answer.

Rin: But there's still more on this diary.

Kazuma: We don't have time for this! The self-destruction will activate soon!

-With You-

Meanwhile, with you, you were resting on Yuuki's lap while Jack kept an eye out.

Yuuki: How's my lap, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Still the same as ever, it's soft.

Yuuki: Ehehe, it's quite some time since I gave you lap pillows.

(Y/N): Yeah. 

There was silence for a moment until you hear Gray's voice spoke up in your mind.

Gray: (Hey (Y/N), can you hear me?)

(Y/N): (Huh? Is that you, Gray?)

Gray: (Can you hear me?)

(Y/N): (Yeah, loud and clear. Are you on my mind or something?)

You questioned her in your mind.

Gray: (That's correct. I'm on your mind so I can communicate with you.)

You smirked on hearing that. 

(Y/N): (Now that sounds cool.)

Gray: (Sure is. Anyways, I'm quite happy for you that you used my Noble Phantasm.)

(Y/N): (Really? You sound proud.)

Gray: (I am certainly proud. I might just stay with you for a while.)

(Y/N): (Well...alright then.)

-With Rin and the others-

So right now, Rin and everyone else found the 'Coronatite' of the Destroyer's body part.

Rin: I guess this must be the core.

Wiz: Yes. It's out of control

Kazuma then turns to Aqua and spoke.

Kazuma: Can't you do something about this? Doesn't it happen all the time? A Goddess seals away an evil power or something?

Aqua: What's with that self-serving wild idea? Hey Wiz, can't you do something about this?

Wiz: I could use teleportation magic to send it somewh-

Aqua: Do that!

Rin: Can you try to freeze it?

Wiz: It's too hot. The ice will melt. Teleportation seems the best option but I don't have enough magic! Um, Kazuma-san...I have a request.

Kazuma: Wh-What is it?

Wiz: Would you let me suck it out?

Kazuma: With pleasure.

Rin: ...

Wiz: Thank you.

Kazuma: No, thank you.

Wiz: Now then...

Kazuma: Bring it.

Kazuma was ready for a kiss, but suddenly Wiz used Drain Touch on him, as the purple light was flowing from his head to Wiz's hands.

Wiz: I'm sorry! Drain Touch!

Rin started laughing her eyes out because of Kazuma's unexpectations. 

Aqua: Hey! Kazuma is drying up!

Wiz: I should be able to use teleportation magic now!

Kazuma: I see.

Wiz: But there's a problem...I have limited control over it's destination.

Kazuma: Hey, this isn't good! The stone's surpassed red, and is shining white now!

Wiz: I can send it away immediately if I do a random teleport, but...

Kazuma: Do that, then!

Wiz: But if it goes poorly, it could be sent somewhere densely populated.

Kazuma: It's a big world out there! It's okay. I'll take responsibility. I may not look like it, but I apparently have good luck!

Wiz: Understood. Please do, Kazuma-san. Teleport!

Just then, the Coronatite teleported out of there.

Destroyer: Initiating...self...

Rin: Whew, I guess we got rid of it.

Aqua: Welp, I guess the city is safe then.

Kazuma: Let's just get out of here. 

Rin and the others then walked to the roof of the Mobile Fortress and see Darkness.

Rin: Hey, Darkness.

Darkness: It's not over. My sharp sense of smell can sniff out a worthy foe, and it's still detecting the savory aroma of danger. It's not over yet.

Rin: Maybe it's just you.

Just then, the Destroyer started to shake and was heating up.

Kazuma: Huh? What's that?

Rin: What the?! I thought we removed the Coronatite!

Wiz: Could this be...Its internally stored heat is escaping? At this rate, the city will become a sea of flames!

Kazuma: So there was no point in sending the coronatite away! Use Explosion one more time!

Wiz: I'm out of magic.

Kazuma: Out of magic, huh?

Rin: Kazuma, I think you should use Drain Touch to share Aqua's magical power with Wiz so she can use explosion magic.

Aqua: Wait! If you inject her with a large amount of my holy power shell disappear.

Kazuma: For real?!

Megumin: The star takes the stage.

Everyone turns around to see Megumin got carried by the Mowhawk dude using the piggback ride method.

Rin: Megumin?! What are you doing here?!

Megumin: I fell behind earlier, but that was...Yes! I just felt slightly under the weather! I shall show you true explosion magic!

-Small Time Skip-

Megumin: All right, here goes! I'm ready anytime.

Mohawk: You only get one chance. I'm betting on your radiance.

Aqua: Hey, do you understand? Don't absorb too much, okay? Don't absorb too much, okay?!

Kazuma: I get it. I get it.

Wiz: Drain Touch is most effective when absorbing from somewhere with thin skin, close to the heart.

Megumin: I can't believe I get to use explosion magic twice in a day-

She then screamed and blushed when Kazuma suddenly touched her neck.

Megumin: What're you doing out of nowhere?! I thought my heart was going to stop! What is it? Is this sexual harassment? You're sexually harassing me in this state of emergency?!

Kazuma: Idiot, that's not it! I'm using Drain Touch with effectiveness in mind!

Aqua tried to escape, but Kazuma stopped her.

Kazuma: Hey! Not you, too! Just be grateful that I'm not grabbing you from the front!

...

Kazuma: We've reached a compromise.

Kazuma was using Drain Touch on Aqua and Megumin.

Megumin: I feel it. I feel it! I should be able to fire the highest grade of explosion magic with this.

Aqua: Hey, Megumin, are you finished? I think you've absorbed more than enough already.

Megumin: A little more...Just a little more. *Blushes* This could be terrific. It's terrific.

-Small Time Skip-

Megumin: Now, (Y/N)! I know you aren't here, but I know you are somewhere else! Watch carefully, because you'll witness the best explosion you've ever seen in your entire life! Oh, blackness shrouded in light...Frenzied blaze clad in might...All else aside. I don't want to be outdone by anyone else when it comes to explosion magic! Here I go! My ultimate destructive magic...Explosion!

-Time Skip-

After the Destroyer Emergency Quest. You, Rin, and Jack were in the room relaxing your butts off until Aqua came in.

Aqua: Guys! We've got trouble! 

Jack: Huh? What's wrong?

Aqua: Knights are coming from the imperial capital and they are now at the Guild. 

(Y/N): Hold on, we need to get prepared.

Aqua: Hurry now! You don't want to keep them waiting!

Aqua closes the door until you hear Rin spoke up.

Rin: I wonder what's going on in the Guild? Come on, you two. Let's get going.

(Y/N): Yeah.

-The Guild-

You and everyone else were facing a lady with two knights next to her until the lady with the glasses spoke directly to Kazuma.

???: Adventurer Satou Kazuma. You are currently suspected of the crime of subversion to the state. You will come with me.

Kazuma: Huh?!

(Y/N): Wait, what? What's going on?

You asked in confusion.

???: The coronatite that was teleported at your instruction obliterated Overlord Aldarp-sama's mansion.

Kazuma: What?!

Rin: Oh damn...

You said as you backed off with Rin and Jack away from Kazuma.

Gray: (I think he's in trouble.)

(Y/N): (Big Trouble.)

Darkness: That's definitely...

Aqua: What? You're not being compensated?

Megumin: My next adventure is calling me.

Megumin tries to leave, but Kazuma stops her.

Kazuma: Hey!

Aqua: *Shakes Kazuma and cries* Kazuma-san! You're a criminal, Kazuma-san! Killing the Demon Lord is totally out of the question now!

Rin: Oh dear me...

Jack: This is not good...

End of Season 1

(A/N: That's that~! Stay tuned for the second season~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 370 21
14 year old boy Oasis Isaki is socially awkward, shy, introverted, and most importantly, dead. He's given 3 options after dying; one of which is to b...
514K 9.9K 41
(Y/N) was a simple teen who lived on his own, loved playing video games, and was a shut-in neet. However, his dreams may just come true as he is stru...
289 6 18
Tsuyuzaki Esora is a seventeen year old, second-year high school student who has lost her life during a robbery on a convenience store she was shoppi...
12.4K 223 16
Y/N is a popular high school student in Japan however deep inside his friendly and cheerful persona, he is hiding his otaku self due to his strict up...