Azur Lane: A Veteran in Anoth...

By trueno202020

A light guided missile cruiser after 80 years of active service she is decommissioned, however a storm engulf... More

Chapter 1
SHIP'S BIO
Episode 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
BIO BAP Bolognesi
CHIPANA BIO
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 19.5
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

Chapter 5

2.8K 54 15
By trueno202020

POV GRAU

After rescuing the girls from Dragon Empery we did not go to the port where after anchoring I was taking care of Ning Hai since Vestal is not at the base yet and I have medical knowledge, I had to take care of her.

POV THIRD PERSON

In the bedrooms reserved for the royal Navy, the royal girls have tea time, where they talk.

Wales: I have come to report to you on the incident yesterday where we rescued two cruise ships from the Dragon Empery.

QE: I see what happened?

Wales: Well, they were on a stealth mission, where they were investigating suspicious siren activities, but on the way back they were ambushed and their leader seriously injured.

QE: I see where is she now?

Wales: She is in the medical bay of Grau, her injuries are somewhat serious, but now she is out of danger, Grau told me that in a week she should be back in action.

QE: I see, it's a relief to know.

Elizabeth grabs her cup of tea and drink a sip from the cup.

Hood: But what do you know for now?

Wales: According to Ping Hai, apparently their communication signal was compromised and their information was leaked to the enemy, luckily the expertise and experience of both saved them from certain death.

Hood: Well that did save them.

QE: Changing the subject, I've heard a lot about that infamous cruise lately. What do you know about her?

Wales: Well despite her harmless appearance, her weapons performance is phenomenal, anti-aircraft warfare is very good, they managed to shoot down A6M aircraft very easily, she also has an appearance of a veteran who has seen the battlefield a lot. She is currently under surveillance by our Royal Maid Corps.

QE: I see, so that happens.

Hood: You didn't say she's trustworthy. Why is she under surveillance then?

Wales: Simply because she has an aura of dangerousness, while she is not hostile to us, I feel like that girl has an indescribably dangerous aura.

QE: I see. Changing the subject. What do you know about Iron Blood?

At that Warspite takes out a document from her briefcase and hands it to Elizabeth, then Warspite proceeds to summarize the report verbally

Warspite: According to the report, at the moment Iron Blood has not made any movement, according to intelligence, it is known that Iron Blood is supporting the Sakura empire, even in our previous combat we saw Iron Blood warships supporting the Empire militarily.

QE: Hmmm, without a doubt, Iron Blood is currently observing the conflict in the Pacific.

Illustrious: Without a doubt, depending on the outcome, Iron Blood will not hesitate to attack our nation.

QE: So that would be very bad, in the hypothetical case in which Iron Blood attacked our base, I fully believe that George and her fleet could take charge in repelling them, but it would be at the cost of a lot of damage to the base and our comrades.

Hood: Yes, a lot of Kansen would get really hurt.

QE: Well, this is it, now let's enjoy our tea time.

The girls present nod, as the saying said, after work you can rest.

QE: Ah, one more thing, Belfast, I would like to meet that new cruiser

Belfast: I understand your majesty.

QE: I also want you to observe it.

Belfast: I understand your majesty.

Wales and Bel are removed from the table, Wales still had paperwork to do and Bel left to fulfill her queen's errand.

POV GRAU THE NEXT DAY.

I had been summoned by Queen Elizabeth, monarch of the Royal Navy to her tea party, which I had to attend, I looked among my things to go to her party, luckily I found a black dress, which I put on and then I I looked in the mirror, when I saw myself I was amazed, I look very beautiful.

Grau: Incredible, how is it possible that changing your clothes makes you look like another person?

I kept looking at my reflection in the mirror for a long time, then I realized that I was going to be late, so I ran out of my room and headed towards the Royal Navy dormitories, I had heard that inside they had an outdoor garden free to have the tea party, when you arrive see Elizabeth, Warspite, Hood, Wales, Illustrious and Unicorn.

Elizabeth: Well, I appreciate very much that you responded by attending our invitation for our tea time.

Grau: (smiles kindly) No problem, today I was free anyway.

QE: Good to know, well I am Queen Elizabeth, leading battleship in my class and monarch of the Royal Navy nation.

Warspite: I am Warspite, Her Majesty's Personal Knight.

Hood: HMS Hood, Batlecruiser and pride of the Royal Navy nation.

Illustrious: Well, you already know me and Unicorn so our introductions are not necessary.

Grau: (Elegant introduction) I am the light cruiser Almirante Grau, it is a pleasure to meet you.

When I finished introducing myself I smiled kindly, as my previous status as a royal ship from Holland my presentation was clean and without errors.

QE: Oh? Even though you are not a Royal Navy ship, your presentation was very clean and elegant.

Grau: Well, most of the time I am informal, but on special occasions I need to be elegant in some meetings.

QE: I see.

Warspite: You are an interesting person.

Grau: They tell me often.

QE: Well, you can sit down.

Then I sit down, I can see Belfast making Tea and then serving us all.

QE: I had heard from my subordinates, but I will ask you this. Are you from another world?

Grau: Yes, due to a strange situation and without knowing it I ended up here, the last thing I remember was that I was sucked by a tornado or something like that.

QE: I understand. Do you want to return to your previous world?

Grau: (Thinking) I don't know, I had a peaceful but boring life, this world is a conflict and I don't like that, I would like to resolve this conflict between Red Axis and Azur Lane.

Hood: That's admirable.

Grau: (Thoughtful) Yes, although I wonder. Why did the empire attack us? What was your motive? Although two sides always have their friction, if they seek the same path, there is no reason to fight, here something smells bad.

QE: I think so too, that's why I'm using my connections to investigate this case.

Grau: (As expected from the queen, use her connections to investigate what she wants)

QE: I had heard that you have a good anti-aircraft capability.

Grau: Well, that is due to my years of experiences, during that time I had practiced a lot.

(NT: That is not true, but it is also not a lie)

QE: I see, so practice makes perfect, what else? Surely you have several other things.

Elizabeth seems to be very curious about me, I could see that she has little stars in her eyes.

Grau: Yes, I can fire my cannons almost precisely.

And then Elizabeth asked me one and another question and in the end I began to get uncomfortable, in this short time she asked me:

-How is your country?

-What types of ships does your navy have?

-Why is my human appearance almost identical to the girls from Iron Blood?

- (Another 20 more questions)?

There are many questions and I did not want to answer them all since some questions consisted of revealing classified information about my country and also questions about my private life, so I decided to put a stop to the queen.

Warspite: Your majesty! It's bothering our guest!

Warspite beat me to it, so I secretly thanked her for that, Elizabeth realizes her misbehavior and starts to apologize.

QE: Sorry.

Grau: (Awkward laugh) No problem.

Hood: Well girls, why don't we talk about other things that don't involve our guest and the conflict situation with Red Axis.

Grau: Oh that's a good idea.

The girls and I laughed a bit to relax the atmosphere.

After that, we continued talking, but no longer about me or things about the empire or war, we only talked about trivial topics (Girl things) for 3 hours.

PACIFIC OCEAN 700KM OF LEGAL SEAS OF EAGLE UNION.

A lone ship navigates these stormy waters, although it is a navy ship, it is not armed except for a mounting of 40mm Bofors guns for its anti-aircraft defense, if you guessed it it is an Eagle Union logistics and repair ship, her name is USS Vestal.

Vestal is on the Command booth as she looks out.

Vestal: My God, the storm is strong.

Vestal watches as the waves hit the bow of her ship, flooding her deck with salt water.

Vestal: God, I had just polished the floor, what a lot of extra work that gives me.

Vestal saw a flash.

Vestal: Hmm? What's that?

She saw a light and something that went off.

Vestal: (Altered) Starboard 90 °! Maximum power!

Her ship turns slowly and to her left a blue beam passes inches from her hull.

Vestal: Damn and to think that nothing could go wrong today, let's see 4 mass production siren (Sigh) I guess there is no other way, I alone will have to deal with this, no one will come to my aid no matter how much I sent an SOS.

Vestal cracks her knuckles and prepares for combat.

Vestal: I guess it's time to clean up my oxides.

Vestal summons her rigging and starts sailing.

¡BAM!

The siren cruisers fire their weapons at Vestal, but Vestal dodges them without difficulty, Vestal grabs her grapple and hooks it onto the rail of the siren cruiser and then climbs it, then starts running on her deck and fires her Bofors cannons at the other. cruiser, the other siren cruiser falls under her provocation and fires towards Vestal, Vestal Dodge the attack and the piercing shells hit the siren cruiser in its command tower disabling it.

Vestal: Well, one less.

Vestal repeated this step until only one was left, Vestal fired her Bofors cannons once more and the cruiser responded with a torpedo sweep.

Vestal: Will I have to do that?

Vestal smiles nervously, she knows that the next move she will make is very dangerous and she has not made this move for many years, so if she fails she would undoubtedly die.

Vestal: Here it comes.

She turns to starboard and heads towards one of the torpedoes and when she is within inches of hitting her, Vestal kicks the side of the torpedo, causing the torpedo to rotate 180 ° in the air and when it lands in the sea it is now heading back to the siren cruise and ...

¡BBOOOONSNNSSSHHH!

The torpedo has just stabbed its own launcher and now it breaks in half and sinks, strangely after the siren are eliminated by a repair ship, the weather improves and it clears completely leaving a nice sunny day at sea, Vestal on the other hand is happy.

Vestal: (Sigh) Well, I haven't fought this way in a long time, I guess they were very weak.

POV GRAU 4 DAYS LATER

Today is a good day, due to a problem the Vestal repair vessel will not arrive today and will be in 2 days.

Grau: Apparently, she encountered the enemy and has had to make several detours.

Currently, I meet Ping Hai and Ning Hai (In a wheelchair), Ping Hai pushes the wheelchair while I keep an eye on them, I don't want something bad to happen that aggravates Ning Hai's health.

(From now on, Ping Hai will be PH and Ning Hai will be NH)

PH: Sister, today is a good day.

NH: Yes, it is a beautiful day, there are no clouds, the sea is calm and there are many of us who play on the beach, if it is a good day.

PH: Grau, it is a happiness that you let my sister go out.

Grau: No problem, in itself patients heal faster if they are not stressed, these types of walks are necessary if you want the patient to heal quickly.

NH: I see, thanks for your help Doctor.

Grau: Doctor? (Laughter) (Whisper) The title of doctor doesn't sound bad at all.

PH: Did you say something?

Grau: No nothing, I'm just talking to myself.

PH: I see.

A nice wind blows and it feels very refreshing.

Grau: In two days a repair ship will come to see you Ning Hai, well, she has more experience than me, then you will have to give a full report to Wales and Enterprise. Do you understand?

NH: Yes, I understand.

Grau: But first focus on recovering and then work.

NH: Right.

Grau: Ping Hai, you too.

PH: ¡Ok!

The two of them responded energetically, I just smiled at the scene, this for a strange reason caused me melancholy, but I don't know why, we continued walking for a while.

TO BE CONTINUE........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 58 6
It's times of Azur Lane, old Azur Lane. The same thing as ever, the fight against the Sirens was exhausting, the shipgirls were already getting tired...
6.7K 160 30
The Horizon class Corvette was the passion project of Y/N Nosre. An 1800 ton Guided missile Corvette, however, Y/N under the stress of work has a str...
2.8K 67 8
A new commander arrives at the Azur Lane base and he must quickly learn that things here are very different from the usual military bases. He must al...
55.3K 954 28
Remnant. A world where humanity fights against monsters whose sole purpose is to destroy and feed off negativity. To this end, they have employed sp...