Ghosts Of The Past [BoyxBoy] ✓

By Pinkrainbowcorn

"Don't do that." I mumble. "Why not?" His husky voice cracks as he speaks softly into my ear. Blood rushes... More

1. My Girlfriend's Brother
2. Who Is This Guy?
3. Fuckboy
4. Princess
5. Drama
6. Cigarette-Tongue
7. Panic.
8. Trigger
9. Olive
10. Butterflies
11. Dad
12. Golden
13. Cry
14. Vividly Colored Memories
15. House On The Hill
16. Dear Sister
17. Love
18. The Kiss
19. Couple
20. The Carwash
21. Hot
22. Rain
23. Into The Night
24. This Town
25. Smile
26. Plead
27. Fire
28. Sun
29. Exhausted
30. Heartless
31. Guilt
32. Moon
33. Spill
34. Mind
35. Brave
36. Friends
37. Ice
38. Warrior
39. Sex.
40. Baby
41. Let Go
42. My Heart
43. Angel // Gray Sky
44. Light
45. Rose
47. Fight
48. Between Us
49. Chase
50. Tension
51. Damn.
52. Anger
53. Boys Night
54. Boys Night (Pt. Two)
55. Te Quiero
56. The Halloween Party
57. Surprise
58. Together
Afterword
MORE GHOSTS OF THE PAST

46. Body

6.8K 267 81
By Pinkrainbowcorn

The next day I spot Sky by his locker. I get happy the second I see him. 

I make my way to him. 

"Hey." I say as I lean against the locker next to him. 

"Hi." He smiles quickly before focusing on taking books out of his locker. 

"Yesterday was fun." I say. 

"Yeah it was." Sky closes his locker and looks at me again. 

God, it's not fair how beautiful he is. I'm at a loss for words for a moment. 

"Everything okay?" Sky cocks his head. 

"Uh, yeah. Fine." 

"Good." He chuckles. 

I don't understand how he can be so casual after we hooked up yesterday. It's like it didn't even happen. 

To my surprise Loren comes into the school and sees us together. Sky didn't tell me she'd come back to school today.

Ugh, great. Here we go. The drama tornado.

She walks in our direction in a seemingly not angry manner. Sky already turns to her. 

Everyone around is still staring at her. Everybody knew she just had a baby and the gossip still hasn't died down. It's not like you could tell from looking at her, though. She looks like her normal, perfect self.

"Hey." She says to both of us, granting a smile. 

"Hey." Sky smiles happily as he wraps his arms around her. 

I try to control the urge to push them off each other. 

They're just friends. 

I repeat to myself. 

I don't believe it. He loves her. It's so obvious. 

"How are you?" Sky asks as he pulls away. 

The way he's watching her. He's so invested. It's like he's hanging on her every word. Like if she's having a bad day his world would end. He never looks at me that way. 

I try to ignore my bleeding heart. 

"I'm fine, Sky. Jesus." She looks around self-consciously. 

"Shit, sorry." 

Since when is he so quick to apologize?

"It's fine. More importantly, how are you?" Loren looks at me. She looks genuinely interested. 

I'm kind of caught off guard. All this time I've been seeing her as the evil bitch who stole my boyfriend.. I never expected her to be nice to me. 

"Uh.. fine." I stammer. 

Shit, I'm acting like a pussy in front of Sky. 

He watches me blankly. He certainly doesn't look at me the way he looks at Loren. 

Then the bell goes and we realize we have no time to get to class. 

"Shit, what class do you have?" Sky asks, grabbing Loren's hand. 

"Science. You don't have to take me.." She whines. He doesn't listen as he's already moving towards the classroom. 

"Yeah, I do." He says to her.

Then he turns around. "I'll see you later, Aron." Sky says over his shoulder as they walk into the distance. 

The way he's holding her. They really look like the perfect couple. 

My heart hurts. And I feel sick. 

I decide to skip class. 

I go outside and light a cigarette. 

***

It's a few days later and Sky and I are supposed to make homework together today. My last class just ended and I'm on my way to his house. 

I wonder what it'll be like. It's like since we hooked up he's gotten even more distant. He's still smiling a lot and talking to me like normal but it's.. like it never happened. I don't understand why.. After I accepted his daughter and we had dinner with Lisa I felt like we were basically a couple again. I guess not. 

I open the door to his apartment out of habit, not really remembering I'm not supposed to do that. And my heart melts at what I find. 

Sky's laying on the couch. One hand on his chest and one sweeping on the floor. His hair's all messy and covering his face but I can still see his flushed cheeks. 

He looks so adorable it gives me butterflies. 

I close the door behind me softly and make my way to the couch. 

I sit down and I can't keep myself from stroking his hair. It's so fucking soft. Now that I think about it, Rosie's hair isn't much different.

He sighs contentedly. 

I chuckle. 

"I miss you, Olive." I say softly. 

I grab his hand and just hold it for a while. It's hilarious how his hand, much like his hair feels just as soft as his daughter's. 

I wonder if he ever has thoughts like this about me. Probably not. 

"Ow, Aron?" Sky moans. 

I realize I'd been squeezing his hand. 

"Sorry." I say, letting go. 

He punches my arm hard. 

"Ow!" 

Sky laughs. 

Then he sits up. 

"That's for creeping up on me. You scared me half to death." 

"I didn't mean to." I laugh.

He looks behind me into Rose's room. 

"It took eternity for Rose to fall asleep.. I was really tired." He yawns and leans on my shoulder. I try to keep my composure as my heart beats like crazy. 

"I keep forgetting to lock the door." He muses. "I should really do it, it keeps creeps like you out." 

I chuckle and wrap my arm around him. I caress his upper arm.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He asks. 

"Oh, math." He then remembers.

Still scatterbrained. I chuckle. 

"I guess you're too tired, huh?" I smile. 

"I just need some coffee." Sky gets up. 

I watch him in the kitchen. Making his little coffee. 

For some reason it really turns me on. Then again, everything he does turns me on. 

He brushes some hair behind his ears and grabs two cups. 

His legs are bare cause he's wearing his shorts and an oversized shirt. It's only then that I realize it's my shirt. 

I smile and get up. 

I wrap my arms around him from behind and whisper: "You have something that belongs to me."

First he tenses up, then he relaxes. 

"Really? What?" He says breathlessly. 

I grab his jaw and turn his head to me. I caress his cheek and I kiss him.

He pulls away for a second. "Wait, Aron." He breathes. 

God, please let me kiss him. 

"What is it?" I moan, pulling him up, his bare feet on my shoes. 

"Rose is next door." He says. 

"But she's asleep." I say into his hair. 

I kiss his ear and he melts into me. He quickly gives in and there's not another word after that. 

He kisses me with the same passion I feel inside. I let my hands wonder from his waist to his ass. 

He moans and the joy I feel is surreal. 

I've imagined this over and over for months now. But the reality is so much better. Sky is so fucking good at this. He's so hot. He knows the exact way to turn me on. 

I know he probably doesn't feel the way I feel about him. To him this is just sex. It has nothing to do with feelings. He loves Loren. It's pretty obvious. But I don't care. Call it pathetic, call it what you will. I'll take what I can get. If all I can get is his body.. then that's plenty. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 90 11
[discontinued] Jake Yazzie spends the vast majority of his days obsessing over musical theater and the football captain Alexander Clyborne. That is...
514 73 31
Austin and Ross met by accident, just another cliché trope, but will this trope carry on or end right that minute? "What the fuck dude?" Ross gro...
69.4K 2.5K 62
"Why are you acting so weird?" "Well, you're kind of naked." I say matter-of-factly. "Nothing you haven't seen before." Sky says casually. I feel a...
66 1 6
ASH I know it's not truly his fault, but his captivating blue eyes were the last thing I saw before my entire world was ripped out from under my feet...