Seven hybrids. (BTS Hybrid)...

By Tae_Tae_love100

Y/n always had a soft spot for hybrids. She had to be used to being with them if her mother owns a hybrid she... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Jin.
Chapter 2: Meeting Namjoon and Taehyung.
Chapter 3: meeting jungkook.
Chapter 4: Meeting Jimin.
Chapter 6: Meeting Yoongi
Chapter 7: losing the shelter.
discontinued

Chapter seven: Meeting Hobi.

197 9 0
By Tae_Tae_love100

The next morning, Y/n woke up to see a black jaguar on her. She was scared at first but then remembered it was Yoongi. Most of the time when a hybrid shifts into their animal form, their clothes rip and when they shift back to their human form the are naked,  but sense Yoongi was still very thin, his clothes didn't rip when he shifted. But that still meant he needed new clothes. Yoongi made a purring sound as Y/n scratched the back of his ears. She got out of bed and got into her uniform. She went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two and Yoongi walked out, still in his jaguar form. "Morning Yoongi." Y/n said, bending down to kiss the boy on the nose. His tail swayed and he licked Y/n's nose as his way of a kiss. Y/n giggled and petted the top of Yoongi's head.  

(Anyways this is Yoongi in his animal form)

After breakfast, Y/n went to the store to get some clothes for Yoongi. "Come on Yoongi, I need to get you clothes." Y/n said. The boy was clinging to her leg with his claws, making growling sounds in protest for her to stay. "I'll be back soon, Yoongi. Then after we can go to the shelter." Y/n said. Yoongi gave Y/n puppy dog eyes as she left the house, despite being a feline he cared for as much as a canine hybrid. Y/n locked the door to the house and Yoongi watched her from the window as she got in the car. His eyes focused on her. This made Y/n's heart ace as she saw Yoongi's sad look. 

Y/n arrived to the store right after it opened. She parked the car not to far from the store and started searching for clothes. "Um, excuse me? Do you know where I can find the feline clothing?" Y/n asked. "Oh, it's in the back near the canines." The employee said, pointing towards the back of the store. Y'n bowed her head down and began walking towards the section.

After paying for the clothes and leaving the store, she walked to a cafe to get some snacks for Yoongi and herself. When she walked up to the cafe, she noticed a hybrid outside. "Hey, what are doing out here?" Y/n asked. The hybrid startled and started running. Y/n assumed it ran out of animal instincts. Y/n ordered her food and walked out the cafe. As she walked back to her car, she felt like she was being followed by someone. She turned around to see the same hybrid from outside the cafe. "Hey bud, do you need something?" She asked. The hybrid nodded. "Um, do you work at a hybrid shelter?" The hybrid asked. Y/n nodded. "C-can you take me there? My owners abandoned me." 

Y/n looked at the hybrid, seeing how he looked abused. She saw how his tail was all matted up along with his hair. "Okay, I just need to go pick something up at my house." Y/n said. The hybrid's eyes lit up. "But first, what's your name?" Y/n asked.  "H-Hoseok. But you can call me Hobi for short." The hybrid said softly. Y/n nodded. "Okay, Hobi. Do you know what type of hybrid you are?" Y/n asked. Hobi thought for a moment. "I'm a Snow leopard hybrid." Hobi said. "Okay, you can get in the car and I'll bring you to the hybrid shelter." Y/n said. Hobi nodded slowly and got in the car. 

~~A few minutes later~~

Y/n got out the car with the clothes she got for Yoongi from the store. "Come on, Hobi." Y/n said. The feline hybrid nodded and followed Y/n. Y/n walked up to the house and unlocked the door. "Yoongi, I'm home!" Y/n said, entering the house. Yoongi was sitting on the couch, still in his jaguar form, and he quickly ran to Y/n's side. He nudged his head into her hand as purring sounds came from him. "Aww, I missed you to." Y/n said, petting Yoongi's head. Hobi was hiding behind Y/n to avoid Yoongi. Which Yoongi noticed and looked at Hobi confused. 

"Oh right, Yoongi this is Hoseok or Hobi. Hobi, this is Yoongi. My jaguar hybrid." Y/n said. Hobi nervously looked at the older male in front of him. "H-hi?" Hobi said. Yoongi walked towards the leopard hybrid. he sniffed him first then nuzzled his face into Hobi's hand. Hobi petted the top of Yoongi's head making the big cat purr. Hobi giggled and kept petting Yoongi's fur. 

Y/n took out some clothes for Yoongi she got at the store. "I got you some clothes for you Yoonie, do you want to try them on?" Y/n asked, holding a pair of clothes for Yoongi to see. Yoongi's eyes lit up and he nodded. "Okay, Hobi can you stay here while I help him get changed?" Y/n asked. Hobi nodded as he tries to fix his matted up hair.  Y/n brought Yoongi to the room to help him change into the new clothes. Yoongi shifted into his human form and Y/n helped him get the clothes on. 

Yoongi looked in the mirror and his eyes lit up with amazement. "Do you like it?" Y/n asked. Yoongi turned to her and nodded. Y/n smiled softly and petted the top of his head. "Now, lets get to the shelter. We're going to be late." Y/n said. Yoongi nodded and muttered a silent "Okay". Y/n and Yoongi walked out the room where Hobi was waiting. "Come on, Hobi. We're leaving." Y/n said. Hobi nodded and he followed to two outside. 

~~One drive later~~

Y/n unlocked the front door and opened the door. "Sorry we're late guys." Y/n said. Jimin and Taehyung ran towards Y/n and hugged her. "Y/nie!" Jimin said, hugging Y/n's leg. "Heh, hey Jiminie." Y/n said. Yoongi and Hoseok walked into the shelter slowly. "Yoongi!" Taehyung said happily. Yoongi smiled softly and waved. "Y/n, who's that?" Jimin asked, looking at Hoseok. "Oh, that's Hoseok. You can call him Hobi for short. He's a snow leopard hybrid." Y/n said. Taehyung waved towards Hoseok and Hoseok waved back.   

There was crying heard from the other room and Jin came out with a very whiny Jungkook. "Y/n.. Help me, please.. Jungkook's been so fussy since this morning and I still don't know why." Jin said, handing Y/n the baby in his arms. Jungkook was shaking and his body was over heating. "Maybe he has a cold? His forehead is hot." Y/n said, feeling Jungkok's forehead. Jungkook whined and hid his face in Y/n's chest. "Aww, poor thing. Hybrids have colds are the worst." Hoseok said. 

Y/n ran her fingers through Jungkook's hair as he shivered. Jin looked over to Hoseok, who Jimin and Taehyung were playing with. "Oh, we have a new hybrid?" Jin asked. "Oh right, this is Hoseok, Hobi for short. Can you get him settled in?" Y/n asked. Jin nodded and turned to Hoseok. "You can follow me, Hobi." Jin said. Hoseok nodded and followed Jin. Jungkook was crying into Y/n's chest as he was shaking. "Shh your okay, Kookie." Y/n said, patting Jungkook's back gently. Jungkook made small hiccups as he cried into Y/n's shoulder. 

Hoseok and Jin walked back into the room. Hoseok was now wearing a hybrid shelter clothing along with a name tag with his name on the shirt pocket. Hoseok looked at Jungkook with a curious look. "Can I try cheering him up?" He asked. Y/n looked at the hybrid and nodded. Hoseok smiled at Jungkook and played peek a boo with him. 

Jungkook's crying stopped and he started giggling. "Wow, he's never stopped crying this fast. " Jin said. Hoseok chuckled and ruffled Jungkook's hair. Jungkook yawned and snuggled closer to Y/n. "Jin, can you go put  Jungkook in his bed?" Y/n asked. Jin nodded and took Jungkook out of her arms and took him to the room to sleep. Namjoon walked into the room. His hair was all over the place because he just woke up. "Namjoon Hyungie!" Taehyung said, going to hug his hyung. 

"Hey, Tae." Namjoon siad, picking up his brother and yawning. "Joon, how long were you up last night?" Y/n asked. "Until midnight.. Me and Jin were staying up late taking care of Jungkook." Namjoon said, rubbing his eyes. Y/n sighed. "Anyways, this is Hoseok. He's a new hybrid here." Y/n said/ Hoseok waved. "Oh hey, Hoseok. Hope you get adopted soon." Namjoon said. "Thanks." Hoseok said. Taehyung tugged on Namjoon's shirt. "Hyungie, I want to play with you." Taehyung said.

 "Sorry, Tae. I need to take Jimin and Jungkook for a check up with Jin." Namjoon said. Taehyung pouted. He went to Y/n and did the same. "Y/nie, I want to play with you." Taehyung said. "Sorry, TaeTae. I need to do stuff around the hybrid today." Y/n said. Taehyung pouted again and saw Yoongi shift into his black leopard form. He crawled under the frontdesk and feel asleep. Taehyung pouted and went to his room sadly. Hoseok noticed this and followed the boy. 

Taehyung hid under the blanket and sniffled a bit. "Um, hey.. Taehyung right?"  Taehyung nodded. "If you want, I can play with you until Jimin comes back." Hoseok said. Taehyung pulled the blanket off. "Really?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, I'll play with you." Hoseok said with a smile. Taehyung's face lit up and a smile grew on his face. 

~~Hours later~~

Y/n passed by Taehyung and Jimin's room and saw Hoseok and Taehyung sleeping together. Y/n chuckled and walked in. Hoseok was in his animal form and Taehyung was sleeping against him. Y/n pulled a blanket on top of them and walked out. 

"I can see Hoseok can bring some sunshine into the shelter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 24.8K 84
Abandoned in a box, Ahn Soohyun finds them and becomes BTS's adopted mother. Did I mention they're hybrids? Started: 06/17/18 Ended: 01/27/20
530 13 10
yoongi's lived with his three friends for as long as he can remember. along the way, they gained three more friends; hybrids, cared for by his human...
18.3K 881 18
Pairing(s); BTS OT7 x Reader Genre/Themes; Hybrid!AU, themes of the supernatural and the occult, religious themes, violence, hurt/comfort, horror, ro...
1.4M 76.5K 66
Pak Y/n wonders this world alone. She lost her family from a very young age and just her sisters a few years later. Humans were becoming extinct and...