Exile - Sleepyboisinc [DSMP]

By lmnberg

Technoblade hasn't seen his family in a while, Phil had house arrest, Tommy was in exile somewhere and very a... More

Tommy's exile.
Technoblades' return.
Tommy's past: p1
Tommy's past: p2
Ghostburs' return.
L'manberg...
Wilburs plan.
Hound army
Library.
Dream
Karls book
Philza.
Wilbur, Ghostbur and 'Friend'
Everyone is basically just confused
Revival
Project W?
weapons and threats.
Nightmares and memories.
Festival :)
boom boom boom i want you i- wait no
Adoption papers
Horse riding lessons.
Stabbing Tommy arc?! Lets go!
First meet-up part 1
Meet-up part 2
Why the fuck are the discs suddenly important again?
New allies.
Dream
Fundy trying to win trust?
Everyone has problems while Tommy listens to Mellohi
Schlatt
Closure and death
Cows and a sheep
"Why the fuck do you need the body?" - Sam
Spying on a family
The void.
The eggpire.
Niki's betrayal.
Wilbur, calm yourself.
big L for you Jack.
Puffy's backstory
Pro-omelette
Manipulating Jack.
Different connections to the void
Forgotten memories
a shit ton of fluff cause i need it
Idk more void talks?
The inbetween
Trying to figure out how to fight a supernatural being is hard.
Niki's realisation.
Bad is gone? I guess?
Breaking vines, poggers
tommy wakes up.
Good 'morrow, good sir!
fuck, a war.
Punz' betrayal
preparing
Last war..
(some) loose threads
Wedding bells ( But Karlnapity style)
Birthday (SBI style)
The family is happy, so am I.
A/N

Family trip (:

1.6K 82 78
By lmnberg

hi! underlined means crossed out cause somehow Wattpad doesnt have a literally crossed out option!

Niki had been sitting in her room, reading, like usual. When Tommy and Ranboo actually ran in, both grabbed one of her arms and pulled her outside.

It wasn't rare for them to do this; but it was rare to also see Philza, Wilbur and Techno standing outside, looking just as confused as she was.

"We're going on a trip!" Ranboo said and Tommy nodded and added, "A break from all the planning of murders and whatever you guys are doing."

"Tommy, we forgot someone." Ranboo said looking around the group and Tommy seemed to notice that they were indeed missing someone, too.

Technoblade and Philza were confused, because they had everyone who lived with them.

Niki and Wilbur both seem to realise who they were talking about.

"I did tell him to come here today," Tommy said and Ranboo nodded, remembering the conversation cause he had been there.

"Who exactly are we waiting for?" Techno asked and just then they saw Fundy running towards them.

"I'm sorry I'm late!"

He hugged Niki and then joined the group standing between Niki and Wilbur.

Wilbur had become a little more accepting of Fundy again; their father-son relationship was obviously still strained, but it was slowly getting better. Especially because Fundy accepted his role as older brother/uncle to Ranboo and Tommy.

"Okay I think we can go?" Tommy asked.

Everyone nodded, but Wilbur couldn't help to ask, "Tommy where are we going?"

Tommy smiled and said, "Karl told me about this house of his on a island, said I was allowed to use it if I wanted/needed to. I only recently remembered it and thought; Why not?" 

everyone nodded, pleased that Tommy wasn't just leading them to a place just to realise he didn't know where they were going.

Although, Wilbur was suprised Tommy never told him about it.

Then he realised that Karl probably told Tommy this to protect him from Wilbur when Wilbur was insane.

Wilbur actually cringed while thinking back to that time and shoved the thought to the back of his mind.

Yeah, Wilbur wasn't really proud of that era of his life.

~

Fundy was quietly walking behind the group of people.

He didn't feel left out; he was just thinking.

When Tommy came up to him and asked him if he wanted to come on a trip with him, he had agreed, because he wanted to get to know the boy he slowly saw as his younger brother better.

What he didn't expect was Tommy inviting him to a family trip.

Tommy actually saw him as part of the family already.

And Fundy slowly started to understand why the 'Protect TommyInnit squad' was so big.

Because beside his famiy he also had people like Karl, Quackity, Sam and Punz who had protected him, maybe not directly but still.

Fundy realised he was slowly becoming a part of this group; And suprisingly it didn't bother him that much.

He was only sad that the boy obviously needed this many people to protect him.

The group protecting Tommy wasn't even big enough to keep him from dying the first time.

So who could say it wouldn't happen a second time?

No one knew. Fundy did know, though, that he would do anything to stop it from happening.

God, he really became part of the group he used to hate.

~

When the group arrived at the house they were suprised.

It was a big house made from spruce wood and different types of stone. The house wasn't big, but it was big enough for all of them.

It was in the middle of an island, like Karl told Tommy, and the house was surrounded by a forest. 

There was a small farm next to the house; atleast they wouldn't be hungry.

The house from the inside was nothing special, but they didn't need anything special, they needed a place to rest, take a break from everything going on.

In the middle of the house there was a chest with a sign that said: To Tommy (and company)

Tommy opened the chest, there was a single letter in it.

He grabbed it, opened it, and started reading out loud.

Hi Tommy!

Atleast I think you'll be the first one to come here.

Everything I told you about this place is true, you can come anytime if you need it and it was my old vacation home.

WAS because I decided you would have better use for it than I do.

I don't know when you read it, but right now while I'm writing this you just got exiled and Dream seems to take a lot of interest in you for no reason; it's creepy.

I just want you to be save; Wilbur died for you. It was you or him. Always. But still I couldn't stand the possibility of seeing you die again. Please use this place if you ever need to be safe.

So this was the best thing I could think of; a place to escape to.

even though I don't see Dream letting you leave your exile place anytime soon.

Please stay safe and use this place well,

Karl.

"I didn't know you and Karl were friends." Was what Fundy said after Tommy was done with reading, ignoring the crossed out sentences.

Wilbur however, didn't ignore the crossed out sentences while reading the note over Tommy's shoulder.

He remembered dying for Tommy.

And he was glad that even though he had made that decision Karl had decided to protect Tommy.

Or maybe Karl had done it because Wilbur decided to die for Tommy; maybe Karl decided that if Wilbur couldn't protect Tommy, he would.

This letter also made it clear that Karl didn't give Tommy this place to protect him from an insane Wilbur, he had given Tommy this home to protect him from Dream.

And Wilbur was once again really glad that Karl could do whatever he could do to predict the future.

Otherwise they wouldn't all be here right now.

And Wilbur realised that Karl had probably gone against some rule; it was never wise to change the past.

But Karl had changed the past to make sure both Tommy and Wilbur could be here right now.

And Wilbur thought that the next time he saw Karl he should thank the man and maybe get him to tell Wilbur how he knows what's gonna happen in the future.

~

Techno was standing in the kitchen making some kind of food while looking at the rest of the family in the living room.

Niki was trying to explain to Tommy how to braid hair and Tommy was actually trying to copy her moves to braid the other half of Niki's hair.

Wilbur was looking at the two with a soft smile while strumming on his guitar and really Techno didn't understand where that guitar came from, because he was sure Wilbur hadn't took it with him.

Fundy and Ranboo were talking while both sitting on the ground and Philza was laughing at the conversations Niki and Tommy were having while braiding Niki's hair.

And Technoblade realised Tommy was right; they really needed this break.

"Guys food!" he said and everyone immediatly stood up, which made Niki's hair fall back and Tommy groaned, obviously annoyed that all his hard work was gone. Wilbur and Ranboo laughed at him and Philza patted his back while giggling.

Niki just said, "We can practise more after eating, if you want?" And Tommy nodded.

Because Tommy obviously had the goal to become the best hair braider on the smp, which shouldn't be too hard.

When they all sat down Technoblade turned to Wilbur and asked, "So Wilbur, how did you get your guitar here?"

And Wilbur just gave him a smile, which annoyed him, but that was okay.

Guess he would never know the secrets of Mr. Soot.

Jack opened his eyes and realised he was in a room covered in red stuff.

And then Jack realised what was happening.

He had heard about the egg before and somehow he needed to help them.

This could not possibly mean anything good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 10.6K 50
Tommy was known as the school's 'Bad Boy', the 'Troubled Kid', the 'Problem Child' and in extreme cases, the 'Psycho', all because he was different...
55.9K 2.2K 26
Wilbur soot is a god and hates humans. They're gross things that really don't deserve to live. Well.. That was until he met TommyInnit. And let's ju...
70.3K 3.6K 25
𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── "There's power in a promise, no matter who you make i...
2.6K 92 14
A young blonde boy wakes up in the middle of the forest. He can't remember how he got there or much about himself either. His name is blank from his...