Closure and death

Havent posted in a while so here is a little longer chapter..

~

Tommy sighed looking up at the building in front of him, he knew he shouldn't do this.

Technoblade, Wilbur and Philza would never let him.

That's why he didn't tell them.

He needed closure, end this chapter of his life before he could really do anything else.

So he walked up to the building and told Sam to let him in.

"Tommy- uh what are you doing here?" Sam asked, not mad or something just suprised.

"I- I need to see Dream, I- please Sam," Tommy said and Sam looked at him and nodded.

"Okay, okay you can see him you just have to sign something okay?"

And Tommy did, he went through the whole security system of the prison, it took a while.

But he finally arrived to the room where Dream was.

Sam lowered the lava and let Tommy stand on a platform to go to the other side.

"Goodluck Tommy," Sam smiled.

" Thanks, big man."

And then he was finally face to face with the guy that ruined his life.

He waited until Sam dissapeared behind the lava and turned to Dream.

Dream smirked, "Tommy."

"D-Dream," Tommy stuttered, Dream honestly looked like shit, there was dried up blood all over his body and he was obviously careful with all his movements to not open up one of his old wounds.

"I didn't expect you to come here."

"Me neither, but i needed this. Look Dream you ruined my life okay? And I hate you so much for it, but I needed to see you in here, I needed closure."

"Well welcome to the place I've been living in, Tommy"

Tommy looked around this place was pathetic, to be honest.

"A clock?" Tommy laughed.

"Yeah, i play with it. There isn't a lot else to do here. Sometimes i even burn it so Sam has to bring me a new one." Dream said excited and if Tommy didn't know Dream better he would have believed him.

But Dream was just trying to get Tommy on his side again.

Because Dream knew that if he had Tommy, Wilbur, Techno, Philza and Ranboo would follow.

So Tommy just ignored what Dream said, much to Dreams annoyance.

"Look Tommy, I said I wouldn't kill you earlier, but what's stopping me now? No one is here to protect you now. And let's be honest people will still have attachments even if you're not here anymore. I needed you at the start, but now I can just kill you. No one will care." Dream smiled.

"N-no you can't, Sam is on the other side of this lava." Tommy said and Dream laughed, "You saw how long it took to lower the lava he'll be to late, want me to prove it?"

And Dream watched Tommy cower in fear, tears starting to stream down his face.

"No one can stop me Tommy," and as if he wanted to prove it, he punched Tommy once.

"S-stop Dream."

Tommy really should've told Techno, Wilbur, Ranboo and Philza that he was going here he realised.