Philza.

Philza was honestly getting tired.

After getting put into house arrest by his grandson, he had to stay there.

He had only seen his sons once.

So when Tubbo asked him to help him with his project he ofcourse said yes, it was a chance to maybe escape after all.

He was currently standing on a magma block trying to break the monitor bound to his ankle.

Tubbo was trying to push him away but it didn't help, ofcourse.

The moment it broke he did whatever Tubbo asked from him - so he was helping him and Sam drain the ocean- waiting for a good chance to escape.

And he got one when it started raining.

Philza was at the moment one of the only people on the server with a trident.

Making the rain a perfect opportunity to escape.

So he escaped and went to the only place he knew he would always be welcome.

The same place his youngest son went a few weeks ago.

When he got there, he knocked on the door and Technoblade opened. "Phil..?"

"Hello."

"Dad?" He heard another voice from behind Technoblade, "Aren't you supposed to be in... house arrest?"

Philza nod and said "Yeah I'm supposed to, but I'm not."

"Obviously." Technoblade muttered.

"I escaped." Philza said after sending Technoblade a glare.

"So your staying here now?" Tommy asked and Philza nod. "I can make another house if there isn't enough space."

"We would probably need that.. for when.. Will comes back." Technoblade said, while he closed the door behind Phil.

-

i hate my writing

another short chapter.

Its the 16th. And i'm scared bcus of all the tweets.

welp goodluck with all the lore guys.

Love you all.