Puffy's backstory

I passed my cambridge exam (: anyways have this update.

~

"This information could change everything."

"Yeah we obviously aren't the only ones trying to kill him."

"You will be the one to kill him." The voice said in his head and it gave him a headache while looking up at the big egg.

"Okay," Bad sighed and bowed to the egg reminding himself that the egg was helping him.

Ant was standing behind Bad looking at him, Bad hadn't explained what he had seen only that he had to speak to the egg immediatly and Ant wasn't gonna stop him.

~

Niki had been walking around the Dream Smp, trying to find Jack. She wanted to stop him before he could even try to kill Tommy after she heard the news of Tubbo.

And now here she was; standing in Puffy's house explaining what had happend the past few months.

Puffy had seen her walking and had asked if she was okay, at first she wanted to say yes and continue scearching for Jack, but Puffy had always been nice to her and she decided to tell Puffy everything hoping thay she would help her.

When Puffy heard about Tommy getting attacked, more than once, she got angry, especially when she heard the eggpire had been one of the people to attack him.

So when Niki told her everything she started telling Niki about her past few months, about getting affected by the egg and breaking free.

~

After placing the last block of obsidian around the egg Puffy suddenly felt a lot lighter, like a weight was gone from her shoulders.

She looked at Bad and saw that he seemed more like the old Bad, too.

"I-it really was i-influ-"

"Yes, yes it was." Puffy answered, "Now let's clean up and make sure it never happens again."

And like that they went around the whole server, cleaning every single bloodvine.

Bad started living with Skeppy again and for a while Puffy thought everything really was normal again.

But really, she should've expected something to happen.

She had been busy building her house when Bad suddenly came to her, talking about the beautiful bloodvines that were back in his house.

Puffy actually froze, someone had opened the obsidian around the egg.

only now she noticed the way Bad looked; all the red was gone it was replaced with a very light grey.

It looked unhealthy.

she decided to act, for her own and her friends safety.

"That's great, Bad!"

Bad talked some longer about the bloodvines and how amazing Skeppy looked now that he was red.

Puffy made a mental note that Skeppy was part of it too now.

Than Bad walked away and ran to Sam, the only person who she ever told about her experiences with the egg.

Sam decided to help her and ever since then they had been trying to fight the egg, together.

It was kinda hard with just 2 people, though.

~

Niki was looking at her, a shocked expression on her face.

"The egg manipulates people?"

"It's even worse, your mind doesn't want to obey it, but you still do. It felt like being trapped in my own body."

"We gotta safe Bad, Ant and Skeppy without hurting them."

"Yeah that's what me and Sam want to do, but it's hard."

Niki nodded and then said "Maybe, I know some people who will help."

Puffy looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

"I'll talk to you later, I have some people to talk to." Niki smiled and left.

Techno and Philza weren't gonna like this, but they would help.

~

Puffys in the story now!!