The Christmas love story and...

By e1n2c3h4a5n6t7e8d9

Andrea and George have been madly in love since high school. During their years together they have gone to ev... More

Senior prom
graduation week
The big graduation party
A heartbreaking separation
The opening of the wedding planning business
A weekend visit with George
Going to a concert of a famous organist and a famous composer
Trying to comfort and help a famous organist
Adopting a cat
The sheet music sale
Lost in the mall
The fight between George and Andrea
The thanksgiving gathering
Black Friday shopping
Trapped in the candy factory
Being rescued from the candy factory and being brought home safely
Sunday dinner with George
Flashback of the day George and Andrea first met
Back to the present day (a horseback riding accident)
At the hospital
Andrea returns home
Going to the airport for the vacation to Illinois
Casino love
The temporary breakup
A child in danger. Will her life be saved?
Meanwhile in the hotel, the organist was in great frear. Where was Andrea?
Off to Texas in hopes of finding Andrea
Meanwhile back at the penthouse Lexi was on the hunt for Bob
Back in Chicago, Bob and the organist were searching for Andrea
Traumatic injuries
Discovering a hidden talent
The unconscious woman
The enchanted pendent
The date night with Darwin
The big Christmas wedding

Preparing for a vacation

14 2 0
By e1n2c3h4a5n6t7e8d9

A few days after, Andrea was out of the hospital, the organist had decided that it was time to go on a nice 3 week vacation. It was going to be perfect. Nothing meant  more to the organist than knowing that Andrea was happy and Andrea was excited to go with the organist on a vacation. After all that she went through, she needed to close down her business for a while and go on a vacation. The organist pulled Andrea into her arms and held her. Her tears started to fall very rapidly. She was so overwhelmed with happiness. 

"I am so glad that you are home." The organist said, I couldn't imagine not having you here. You always bring me so much joy and our friendship means more to me than anything. I couldn't ask for anything more than being with you. I will always be here for you and I promise to make sure that no one hurts you. Making you happy means a lot to me and I will always be here to make sure that you happiness is in check. You will always be in my heart. I would do everything to make sure that we make wonderful memories."

Late that evening, Andrea and the organist started to get ready for their vacation. They were so excited. They had never imagined that they would ever go on a vacation. Now that they had the time, they would be able to go on a nice relaxing vacation. Nothing meant more to them than knowing that they would get to enjoy a nice vacation. Later, they went to bed. Tomorrow they would be going to the airport to go on their vacation to Illinois. It was going to be a fun and exciting time for them to enjoy themselves.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 151 27
Claudia has chosen all 4 of her suitors to marry..which is a first in her family's history and it does not sit well with them. Emma,Jenna,Lana and Na...
1.8K 49 8
you love your best friend, but he doesn't love you that way. buttt then you start to love his best friend. will you all make it work? or will it all...
423K 13.7K 28
When Siddarth met Gauri, for him it was love at first sight. It took him awhile to gain Gauri's trust enough to give him one chance. He made a prom...
42K 1.6K 31
It's been 10 years since Ekon's death. But is he really dead. Lyryc and Chrys have fallen in love and are in a relationship but don't know how to te...