Flight Into The Unknown

By quietbrowneyedgirl

Willa and Jameson met years ago but were separated by time and distance. Willa is stuck thousands of miles aw... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Twelve

6 1 0
By quietbrowneyedgirl

I knocked on the door of Jamison's flat. I was a little nervous but not ready to show that or any other emotion.

He threw the door open.

"Willa! Come in, love." We went into his living room and sat on the couch. I sat a little further away from him than I normally would have. I just couldn't sit next to him and be happy like nothing had happened. 

"I am so sorry. I should have talked to you instead of going out. I'm not good at sharing my feelings and drinking doesn't force me to do that. I need to go back into treatment because I can't lose you." Jamison's hazel eyes shone as he looked at me. 

"Okay but are you willing to put in the work? I can't do inconsistency and you know that."  

The room got quiet after that. I could hear birds chirping outside.

"I would do anything I need to so I can keep you," he said quietly.

"They get some help and find a way to show me the progress you're making. I can't keep worrying about you all the time. I have a whole life that I left behind to try to save you and what happens? You fucking drink while I'm here."

Jamison's gaze was on the floor. He couldn't even look at me. I felt bad but he had to know the truth and the truth hurts sometimes.

"You didn't have to try to save me," he mumbled. "Why did you even try?"

I sighed.

"Because I love you. That's why. I know in the end it's your choice on whether to stop drinking or not but I just wanted to do what I could."

Another pause.

"I'll look into it," he said. "Or we could do it together?"

I nodded. I'd help but not choose for him.

"What were you doing while you weren't talking to me?"

I scooted closer on the couch.

"Crying. Eating. Contemplating my life. Usual heartbroken woman stuff."

Jamison looked upset. "I'm really sorry, Willa. I've never wanted to hurt you."

"I know, but you did. Let's fix this together."

I grabbed his laptop and we began looking at sites for nearby rehabs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 4.3K 23
Setelah menyimpan sakit hati yang begitu lama, Aradhea Puspitha harus dipertemukan kembali dengan Ethan Arkachandra Wisnu Patria yang kini menjelma m...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
158K 1.7K 84
Short stories of your favourite drivers! ✰⋆🌟✪🔯Requests are open✰⋆🌟✪🔯
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...