One hell of a killer rabbit...

By Chimera_Regarion

What if Nezu wants to bring back the civil war game and prepared a little surprise for his students on top of... More

Usagi
The hero who cares!
Join the dark side! Where do I sign up?
MiNe!
Plan FAILED!
All to according to plan! WHAT PLAN!!!
You want me? ME?!
Preparation
War day 1: I got my menbers back! Now listen carefully!
War day 1: Let's announce our presence!
War day 1: "I want to be with you! TAKE ME!"
War day 1: Let's play with some more heroes, shall we!!!
War day 1: They are not that dumb!
Quite the good show!
That's my bunny!
War day 2: Your class is plain stupid! I know!
War day 2: Is he serious?
War Day 2: Better but still not worth my time!
War day 2: Leaving bread crumbs behind!
We heard you loud and clear!
War day 2: I am simply one hell of a bunny!

War day 2: Evil Caterpillar!

2.3K 105 16
By Chimera_Regarion

I woke up in the same room that I declared to the heroes that it was our villain lair. The only thing that was a little bit weird was that I was in a sleeping bag.

They really got me...

And Nezu you god damn Satan!

You love to see your students suffer!

You as well caterpillar!

I never slept in a sleeping bag before but it felt really comfy. However the moment I wanted to get out of it... let's just say it took me way too long to get out of it. As if that was not enough Eraserhead was watching this whole thing and snickering at me.

Me: Hahaha very funny.

Eraserhead: Never been in a sleeping bag before, huh?

Me: No and how do you think I get my hands on one?

Eraserhead: Stealing?

Me: That's not what I do usually.

Eraserhead: No?

Me: No! Villains don't steal stuff from a store anymore. That's way too risky nowadays!

Eraserhead: Is that so kid.

Me: Yeah. I mean its way easier to steal the money and then buy it with the stolen money.

Eraserhead: Missed the point entirely.

Me: Not really but let's move on to another topic.

Eraserhead: You want to know why you are here?

Me: And not in any kind of cuffs too.

Eraserhead: Nezu has the opinion that you wouldn't kill the other kids and so do I. Here are your fake daggers back.

With that he threw them towards me and I caught them.

Me: Where are my real ones?

Eraserhead: Confiscated.

Me: *Sigh* my poor daggers.

Eraserhead: I'll have you in my view at all time.

Me: Ay Ay Sir!

Eraserhead: You are not taking this seriously.

Me: I will find a way to escape... so no!

Eraserhead: The drones you wanted were also confiscated after what you did with one.

Me: Meh, I don't need them as long as I have my guns with me.

Seeing as talking to him any further was pointless, I decided to begin walking out of the room. He would go after me either way and staying in one position wouldn't help me at all.

Me: How long was I out?

Eraserhead: It's only the second day and it's morning right now.

Me: I see.... Say do you have a favorite in your class?

Eraserhead: No.

Me: A least favorite one?

Eraserhead: No.

Me: Ah I see they are all annoying to you. Got it. Well then let's go on a hunt and see who we will get out of this stupid game first.

Just like that I began scaling a building and running in a random direction. Eraserhead was following me close by until I found a group of 3. Now since I knew that I could have easily got them out of the game, I decided to follow them for a bit and erase my presence. I was now on a hunt and I locked on to my prey.

???: Can you tell me why we have him in our team again?

???: I don't know either *ribbit*

???: Because both of you look smexy and I can see your tight legs in action.

???: Can we offer him to Usagi?

???: I wish we could *ribbit*

Once I heard offer, I jumped down of the building, rolled by impact and started sprinting towards them from behind. Once I was close to them I jumped and made the grape guy fly towards the next building.

Me: Offering you say?

Once I landed on my feet, I was ready to take on both of them if not for Eraserhead to take one with his scarf and throw the person towards the next building.

Me: HEY! The frog was my next prey!

Eraserhead: Kid, we are a team.

Me: I don't care! She was mine!

???: Aizawa-sensei?

Since the frog was still not out of the game, I quickly took out my gun and shot her down.

Nezu: Tsuyu Asui was killed.

Me: Oh well then I guess I'll take her instead.

Just like that I took out my gun and run at her, then dodged to the side the moment she tried to touch me and swiped her off her feet. Next I pointed the gun at her head from behind her.

Me: Not wanna be rude, what's your hero name?

???: U- U- Uravity.

Me: Now tell me Uravity, how many groups are currently out trying to catch me?

Uravity: I only know of 5.

Me: Next question. Do you guys have a hero headquarter or a lair you are using to rest?

Uravity: ....

Me: Not telling?

Uravity: I can't betray them.

Me: You can't or you won't!

Uravity: It's enough that I told you how many teams are currently looking out for you.

Me: Don't blame me for what is happening next.

I put the gun away and grabbed her by the hair just in order to be able to throw her towards Aizawa. He got the clue and caught her with his scarf.

Me: Spin her around.

He did as I told him and began spinning her around until I gave him the signal to let go and she was sent flying towards the frog. Once that was done I went to ger again and had once again a gun placed at her head. I let out a bloody aura and looked at her while smiling a Cheshire Smile.

Me: You wanna tell me now?

Uravitiy: ...

Me: Care for another round?

This time I took the girl around her throat and pulled her up on her feet. Once I had her dangling in the air, I slammed her into the concrete floor head first. This would sure cause a concussion but I didn't care. She was still conscious somewhat at least.

Nezu: Ochaco Uraraka was killed.

Me: What? Oh come on! She was perfectly fine!

Eraserhead: *Sigh* She has a concussion and you say perfectly fine...

Me: Well yeah but no broken bones or anything else. She could have responded to me!

Eraserhead: No one could with that heavy bloody aura around you.

Me: She is a freaking hero in training! Don't tell me your whole class is that weak.

Eraserhead: They are only first years.

Me: So what! Pros get killed because they freeze too! Better she get used to it if she doesn't want to end dead.

Not wanting to debate this any further, I turned towards the grape and went towards him. He began throwing his hair at me which I simply dodged and went after him just to throw him off by slithering on the concrete and grabbing his foot just to stand up and have him upside down and a dagger placed on his favorite part.

Me: So grape, you wanna tell me more than your friend over there or do I need to hurt your little fella?

Grape: Nonononono! Don't! I'll tell you everything you want to know.

Me: Okay then how many groups are looking for me right now?

Grape: 3

Me: Do you have a place to rest? A hero headquarter or a hero lair?

Grape: No. We are all on the move the whole time.

Me: Did you sleep?

Grape: Yes, we take turns to watch the campsite.

Me: So there is a campsite?

Grape: No. We only made one for the night.

Me: I see. So you have no clue where the others are right now?

Grape: No.

Without even giving him any chance to speak, I quickly began making an X mark on his costume where his best part was and the small grape began screaming until he passed out.

Nezu: Minoru Mineta was killed.

Me: What the fuck?

Eraserhead: You could have done more thing to him.

Me: I didn't kill him! How is making an X on his part killing?

Eraserhead: ...

Me: *Sigh* I wanted to take it out on him for just abandoning his team but I can't because of that stupid rat!

Just like that I kicked him one more time before going away. I was sure that I broke at least a rip just judging from the cough that came as a respond.

Me: Let's go and find the others. Oh and you will also have to kill them.

Eraserhead: I will assist you but not kill them. That are the rules Nezu came up with.

Me: Plain stupidity if you ask me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 3.1K 18
Izuku Midoriya a no name villain, decided to take it up to another level. The heroes never treated him well nor did anyone in his life besides his mo...
216K 8K 37
What happens when the most wanted vigilante is one of class 1A's student? What if said vigilante loves nothing more than to drive Aizawa crazy. What...
592K 20.6K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
1M 30.6K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...