Baby Niall Horan (Ageplay)

By multifandoms23

Niall is suddenly stressed from touring and being in a band, the boys notice, so they come up with a plan to... More

Description Of Names/Things
Stressed Niall
Making Changes
A Rough Week
A Normal Day
The Dentist
Bedtime Trouble
A Very Cold Day Out
Niall's Injured Knee
Niall Gets Braces
Larry Moves Out
Larry Babysits
Grumpy Niall
A Day Full Of Interviews
Lou (Hairdresser) Babysits
Dummy Rash
Going Swimming
Paul Babysits
Meeting The (Grand)Parents
Meeting The Siblings (Aunts/Uncles)
Rainy Days
Sick Niall Gets A Checkup
Meeting Santa
Christmas Eve (Lou's Birthday)
Christmas Day
Winter Walks
Soft Play
Zayn's Weekend Away
Telling The World
Meeting Baby Lux
Dummy Issues
Terrible Twos
New Habits
Larry Babysits Lux And Niall
Niall's Acid Reflux
A Storm
Football Game
Grandparents Visit
Louise Babysits Niall
A Day Of Golf
Niall's First Sleepover
Ear Infection
Behaviour Issues
Food Poisoning
A Picnic Day
Checkup Before Touring
Back On Tour
Nightmare Hairdresses
Niall Gets His Braces Tightened
Regression
Swimming and Chill
BBQ And Friends
Larry Babsits Overnight
Zayn and Liam Argument
Regressing To Newborn
Chill Day With Lux
Sleepy Niall
A Day At The Beach
A Day With Papa
Fun Zoo Day
Hot Days
A Day With Daddy
Niall's Birthday
Hard To Regress
Struggling With Headspace
A Surprise For Niall
Attempted Kidnapping
Moving
The Running Phase
Bad Nights
Louis Birthday (Christmas Eve)
Christmas Day
Separation Anxiety
Distracted By Phone
Accidentally Drinking Coffee
Flu Shots and An Unhappy Niall
Lux's 1st Birthday
A Chaotic Morning
Cosy Day In

Sick Niall

1.5K 25 5
By multifandoms23

Recently Niall had gotten sick and we think it's because his brain is still adjusting to big Niall and little Niall. We're hoping to either get it under control properly like having scheduled days where he's little (which is most of the time) and then days where he's big or let his brain just work it's self out and hope then when Niall switches, he doesn't get sick.

"How we feeling?" I run my hand through his hair as he was cuddled next to me.

"Icky" he mumbles.

"I know baby, I wish I could make it better somehow" he was wearing a pair of grey leggings, a short sleeve white star t shirt and a pair of white and grey socks. The shirt was a little oversized.

Niall soon fell asleep next to me, when he's sick we usually just let him sleep as and when he does.

"I'm ho-

"Shh" I quickly shush Zayn as Niall stirred a little.

"Sorry, I managed to get everything we needed and a few extra bits" he came over and kissed me before gently kissing Niall on the head.

"Thank you"

"Have you had lunch yet?" He asks as he headed out the living room but stopped and waited for me to answer.

"No, this little one wouldn't let me leave"

"Ok" he soon goes to the kitchen and Niall ended up throwing up on himself.

"Daddy" he cries.

"It's ok, it's ok" I grab some wipes before carefully removing his clothes and cleaning him down as best as I could.

"Oh buddy" Zayn looks at him sympathetically as he held some fresh clothes for Ni. I soon change him into a pair of blue leggings and a oversized Olaf t shirt.

"Wanna try some toast?" We ask him but he just shrugs his shoulders.

"I'll go make some, you cuddle with daddy" Zayn heads off back to the kitchen and does some toast as well as putting the shopping away.

"Here we are bud" Zayn sits down once he gave Niall his plate. It was cut into fours and he only ate 1 and a bit.

"No mo'" he mumbles.

"That's ok, you don't have to eat anymore if you're not up to it" we soon put a movie on and Zayn got Ni's favourite green blanket.

He soon cuddled Zayn so I took that as my chance to go to the toilet and grab a snack. I also grabbed Niall's dummy and cloth on the way back.

"Want these?" He quietly takes them from me and slowly falls asleep cuddling Zayn.

"Poor baby" Zayn kisses the top of his head as he held him a little closer.

"I wish there was a way we could help him feel better" I sigh.

"I know, I do too but it's hard and we just have to keep giving him medicine and keep his fluids up, he'll be back to our little Nialler in no time, we just have to let it pass"

"Yeah I guess, I might order dinner instead, I feel like we're gonna have a long few days and nights with this one" I order some dinner and Ni woke up so we changed his nappy and gave him a sippy cup of water.

"Just a little bit of medicine buddy" Zayn coos as he held the medicine syringe up to Niall's mouth.

"No papa" he whines.

"Hey, it'll make you feel better, ok?" He soothes him. Niall reluctantly took the medicine before drinking from his cup.

"Good job" dinner soon arrived but Niall wanted some more toast instead which was probably better for him right now.

"You feel any better?" He just shrugs.

"Ok" we have dinner and chilled for a while until Zayn took Niall up for a bath so I cleared up from dinner and made the sofa more comfy. I head upstairs to Niall being wrapped up in his blue hooded bear towel.

"Oh bless, he's shivering" considering he just came out of a warm bath, he was chattering his teeth because he's sick. Zayn soon gets him dried and dressed into a blue short sleeve bodysuit with the matching blue sleepsuit.

"Come on, let's go cuddle some more" I bring an extra blanket as we head downstairs and sit on the sofa, cuddled together just watching movies.

We give Ni another dose of medicine before he fell asleep again.

"I'm gonna go get stuff prepared for tonight, is he sleeping with us or?" I ask Zayn.

"Of course he's sleeping with us, our baby is ill" Zayn playfully tells me.

"Ok ok" I chuckle. I get stuff ready for tonight like a sick bucket, wipes, extra nappies, water. Just stuff like that before heading up and sorting the bed out and making sure we had everything we needed during the night, as we both knew Niall wasn't going to be settled all night especially if he's slept a lot during the day.

"Hi baby, just having a power nap?" I chuckle lightly as Niall was slightly awake when I went back down.

"Shall we go to bed? I think papas and daddy's bed would be a lot comfier" he raised his arms for me to pick him up so I did with his blanket. All three of us headed up and I laid Niall down before lying with him. Zayn got changed and then cuddled with Niall so I could get change, soon all three of us were lying in bed.

"Get some sleep baby, we love you" we both kiss him as he slowly fell asleep sucking his dummy and holding his cloth and blanket close to him.

"We're in for a long night" Zayn whispers.

"I know, I feel like we should try and get some sleep now"

"Yeah, night, I love you"

"Night, I love you too" we kiss each other night before cuddling with Niall and falling asleep knowing full well it was definitely going to be a very long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Secrets By •

Fanfiction

18.2K 243 26
When eighteen year old Elle becomes pregnant with popstar Niall Horans baby, she needs to keep it a secret. Now just over a year later he comes back...
1.3K 22 15
Niall Horan. You know who he is. But when he reunites with his best friend while on tour, he doesn't know who he is anymore.
326K 7.6K 31
Ziam family AU, in which Zayn and Liam decide to start their own little family. Louis: 6 Harry: 4 Niall: 2
839K 17.1K 90
Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn are taking a break from performing. Their relationship together, always of media interest, is missing just one person - L...