FGO Berserker : Saiyanjin Eva...

By WriterEvan12

I don't own DB and Fate... I wanted Evan to be the next Berserker.... As he was being summoned... By the G... More

Bio
Chapter One : I have answer your calls
Chapter two : The Ascension and Battle
Chapter Four

Chapter Three : The Saiyan's Breakable Transformation

651 20 4
By WriterEvan12

Narrator's POV

Ivan was walking throughout the Hallways of Chaldea...  He believed that his adult self Faced the Fairy Knights of Round Table...  In final facing against them...  Ivan knew it...  He was needed to be the husband of Morgan La Fey...  He's been a normal berserker than the others...  His Master Ascension double times would beat them.... 

He's help with Gareth,  Percival,  and Castoria was the remaining keys to end the Fae Kingdom of Camelot that lasted 2, 000 years ago...  With even Master,  Mash,  Cu,  and Muramasa... 
He's still remembers it...  He had become stronger for the next lost belt or any that deviates from time and alteration from time...  Until he's was broke out of thought he saw One of the Event interview BB.... 

??? : Excuse me Mr.  Ivan... 

Ivan comply with reply... 

Ivan : Yes?

??? : Can i do an interview about the new servant.  I mean about you... 

Ivan nods

Ivan : Sure... 

She introduced herself as BB...  A Caster Class... 

BB : Hello,  viewers! My name is BB! Today we got a special Person.  His name is Son Ivan or Evan... 

Ivan enters...  With his cup of tea... 

Ivan : Thanks for having me BB... 

BB started with questions... 

BB : So Ivan you're from another universe correct?

Ivan nods

BB : Then tell me how did that apocalyptic world happens and as you now in this interview...  Many servants that are contracted with Master wanted to know you well...  They are listening. You may begin... 

Ivan comply with Answers

Ivan : I came from that world as a Future Freedom Fighter...  But to the beginning...  There was a hero who was contracted with a Heart disease..  Or failure he is name Son Goku... 

BB : Journey from the west?

Ivan : yes...  But an alternate story... And universe...  The Z fighters died at the hands of two cyborgs...  Android 17 and 18... 

Shows a picture of the two...  Destroying the city... 

Ivan : Only Three of us were remaining...  Me,  Gohan and Trunks...  I make sure that I'm ready against them....  But then Gohan lost his arm and fought the androids.  And died...  Only me and Trunks are left to make sure the future was to buy time for Trunks to become stronger until months left...  Trunks was stronger and we were able to defeat them but then I lost my arm in the process...  That's how my story much goes...  Until I was trained once more to reach to be powerful once again...  That's only what I remember. 

BB : So Ivan next question this gi of yours why do you wear it?

Ivan : Well it's only thing I have...  My mentor is fierce in battle...  That's why I go with this gi....

BB : Next Question,  you defeated five already Saber King of Knights,  Archer Emiya,  Lancer Cu Chulainn,  and Two Assassins Yan Qing and Li Shuwen...  What sort of tactics did you use?

Ivan : Well I used the good ol' Z - Fighterz Tactics.  Where I use deflective shields and using my ki and disappearing in a cloud of dust ...  And reflex if incoming attacks from the  enemies...  That's what I used in battles... 

BB : I see.  Would you train someone in Ki?

Ivan : Sure...  If they are willing... 

BB : I see...  How do you like Chaldea?

Ivan : Chaldea is very fun I guess...  But someone close to ya or rather friends is quite unique... 

BB : I see.  Thank you for sharing and taking this time with us... 

Ivan : It was fun...  BB whatever questions you got stockpiled for me I will answer it...  It was fun... 

He smiled....  And exits...  Now back in the Chaldea Hallway he was being called by 4 Cu?

Cu : Yo,  By the way kid it was fun watching ya...  And lastly someone wants to face you... 

They went to the simulation room and found who wanted to challenge him...  It was a lady?

Scathath : Hello...  Setanta said you were able to beat him? I wanted to see you New servant...  Face me this time.... 

Ivan nods...  And said

Ivan : You must be Land of The Shadows and Teacher of Cu?

She nods and Ivan started his stance... His scar arm was behind him and his arm on other  arm was facing....

Scathath : That arm of yours... 

Ivan : Miss Scathath whatever reason with my missing arm it's what I got I didn't whine over it I just have to accept and come up with a new tactics...  No matter what sort of pain I got...  I go full force... and going full throttle.

Ivan use energy blade defending and dodging the spear stabs.  And Ivan goes to sweep and then kick her in the stomach and then Ivan use flight and then used a smash with one arm.  In the back.  And started to fire ki blast.  She got wounded and started to spin the her spear and deflecting the ki blast. 

Ivan : ' Their teacher is good... '

Ivan started to dodge the spear stabs and swing by the pole.  Ivan started to use Masenko but he wasn't fast enough to a spear slice but Ivan got scratch.  Ivan started to transform into Super Saiyan and started to dodge again and again. 

Ivan : Masenko!

She got blasted.  She got wounded and then she threw the spear.  Ivan dodge that spear.  Ivan can't sense the weapon's projectile...  Ivan used Instant Transmission and then kick Scathath up and then Ivan pulls her leg and smash into the ground.

Ivan back flip to gain some distance.  Ivan looks at Queen Land of Shadows. Her counterpart the Caster had to watch the battle.

Scathath : Thats good kid... This time I will be serious.

Scathath begin her spear assault in multiple trajectory. Ivan acts fast and dodge the spears. He getting scratch all over the body. But then the lighting generated from the spear aims him and Ivan had to use it.

Ivan : Energy Shield!

A shield... Some Servants watch the battle of a Fighter against the odds of the One who trained the Gae Bolg... One of the servant who wanted to see was a pharaoh and one who accompanies him.

??? 1 : Pharaoh?

??? 2 : That Kid Is strong than King of Heroes. I can't believe i am saying this over my ego. He have defeated over 5 Servants with strong Noble Phantasm.  The more he fight the stronger he will become... He is a force to be not reckon with.  He is quite a good fighter.  In his tactics of using in this situation. He is proven worthy of strength above Gilgamesh! He can be even more benevolent!

The other servants was surprise its said by the king of the sun. The Pharaoh himself is believed that Gilgamesh can be beat by a transformation and faced 5 servants in days.

As the battle goes on. The more wounded is Scathath rather than Ivan. His skills are impressive. But the Queen Land of Shadows is not yet down. She is reading and evaluating as Ivan as a powerful Opponent nonetheless. It was a standstill on both sides.

He might be a normal Berserker with no Berserker Traits yet. Merlin is watching through clairvoyance. The Golden Warrior is to make him self known throughout Chaldea. Maybe the Archer Gilgamesh will be defeated at the hand of a Pure Hearted Golden Warrior.... Even Enkidu is tied to Gilgamesh. But Ivan is more different... He uses ki rather than mana. which can be same... 

Ivan started his attack in full throttle this time he had to use it again. Against Queen Land of Shadows. Ivan began to power up. Shaking the whole world. The Servants sensed the tremors of it. Meanwhile the Master and Mash felt that Tremor. The Fairy Knights of the Round Table and the Knights of the Round Table felt this... It was Ivan still. He must be powerful already. Enkidu's Presence Detection felt it as well. That the New Servant is increasing his power.

Ivan : Here I go!

Scathath sense this buff this time he is more powerful. Ivan rushes quickly the others sense his speed to be even more evasive and quicker. He did it with his one hand combo.

The others were astonish at the fury of the attacks the Golden Warrior has.

He was quicker and was able to make the attack even deadly...

He was charging in with only one hand.... He finished it there..

He ended the attack in one ki hand ball. Meanwhile Scathath was not unscathed. Her wounds were terrible. The Four Cu were amazed that Ivan was able to make the attack even dangerous. He float down and Ivan felt she got like a gut skill... Ivan turns off the Super Saiyan. And then Scathath was able to survive an attack from the Berserker. Ivan runs out of energy and saw her still up...

Scathath : Looks like one of my skill is an evasion skill...

Ivan was tired from releasing that attacks. It was the affect of his arm... It only decreases his energy but not fully decreases it...

Scathath : Get ready.... You will be defeated.

Ivan can't activate the skill he got... But then he tried to activate it. But then he used the Skill called " I will Never Die!"... He readies himself from a Deadly technique a curse of death from that spear. Ivan was facing his death of a servant. No, a death of a warrior... This time he won't run... He face it head on... He does a Kamehameha with only one arm... A trail of words. He won't use his next transformation...

Ivan : Ka...... Me........Ha.......Me.....Ha!!!!

Scathath : Gae Bolg Alternative!

He can consider his Kamehameha as a Noble Phantasm.... But this time... He is used it...  But then he was able to force back the spear... Towards the wall of simulation room and defeated Scathath... She was wounded... Ivan takes out two Senzu Bean and gave to himseld and Scathath.... He was able to gain strength. It was his resilience on power... His energy increases once again... But he looks at his torn gi. Ivan had to fix it with Clothes Beam... And was able to fix it...

The next day He was walking throughout the hallway and found a loli servant...

( You got to be kidding me!)

??? : Hello. Can I call you my mother?

Ivan : Would that be Father? Ah never mind... What's your name.

Jack : My name is Jack. And you are mother?

Ivan : Ivan... Son Ivan... Or Evan... I consider Ivan as a nickname.

Jack : Then your mama! You can protect mother.

Ivan : Gudako... Sure.

Ivan smiled at her.

Ivan : So what do you want then kid?

Jack : Well...

Until one called him

??? : Hey Ivan.

Ivan : Ah Da Vinci. Why are you in kid form again?

Da Vinci : Well! I have taken this form for a while...

Ivan : Is that so...

Da Vinci : Well youre being called... Another Irregularity.

Ivan : Is that so... Very well I shall accept...

Da Vinci : By the way about your arm... I have made a prosthetic arm... Its made out of steel!

Ivan : I see. But I don't need it... I haven't known you guys very well...

DA Vinci : Dont worry..I am the genius DA Vinci Chan. And I shall reconnect the arm!

Ivan : Sure when the irregularity?

Da Vinci : Tomorrow. For now we need you to reconnect the nerves I ask for Nightingale for it...

Ivan : Fine... Hey Jackie. You should go play...

Jack : Are you going to be fine mama?

Ivan : Yeah. I'll will be...  Fine.

Ivan saw where can reconnect the nerves of the arm.... Ivan defeat over Scathath was dangerous.... Ivan falls asleep. Until he woke up he felt on his left. A robotic arm... Ivan tries moving it.

Ivan : ....

He was silent... Da Vinci and Master were watching him moving it. He tried flowing it with ki. And then used it when transforming.

Ivan : Wow! I got to thank Da Vinci about this. Looks like I could defend with both arm.

Ivan tried moving the robotic fingers...

Ivan : This Is great...

??? : There's no need for thanks.

Ivan : Da Vinci, Master?

Gudako : Well... I requested from Da Vinci a robotic arm for you.... You're helping around Chaldea... The crypter by the Berserker. Doesn't require me. It was an image of you.

Ivan : Crypter...  Hmm... Do you know where does it go?

Gudako : It said in Tengu City And Kuoh.

Ivan : Hmmm... It seems only me can do it.

Gudako : Yes....

Until one of the servants met Ivan... Ivan sort of slip up the word Mother....

Flashback

After the battle, with Scathath he thought he was her mother...

Ivan : Sorry about that miss. I think I slip that up.

??? : Ara Ara~ you must be a new servant... Its okay if you called me Mother. He hehe hehe.

Ivan looks at her and said

Ivan : Sorry about that miss.... I was clumsy...

Ivan felt an aura... Something a vibe. He could figure it out its like a mother vibe... But he bows and apologizes. And lastly went back to his room. For readying himself in irregular. For his next mission...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 20.3K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
317K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
126K 7.2K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
150K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...